Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EcliPSe_2010 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
this show is a bundle full of pleasant surprises after R/G marriage.  Glad to see the writers r taking the path of R/G marriage to tell this story.
This is one&only show where I like both the characters& both the leads!!
I like the fact  that the writers are not showing R crying & taking her fate-she is learning to fight with her fate!!  To me, it makes R's situation more realistic and the character more real, not pretentious.  
Well, from what I've watched so far, it has been shown G's desire to change (his dialogue to his Ma).  Also, the choice he made to visit his Ma at the hospital (the first time).  His dialogue with K/J concerning how one cannot go back in the past when one makes a mistake.  In his strained relationship with his Ma, he is trying to change that.  So the change in him has kind of already started.  He wants to change.  R will give him the push to change.  Loved it when she said her husband can only be a good human being!!  I love this gal!!  
I think in this 30 days the fortune of the Pandeys which has been hijacked by G will provide G his 10lakhs& also, he will emerge as a good man, but the M&M's might also try to create more misunderstandings between this couple.  
I think after 30 days the story can shift to G's house, or he comes with his Ma to take R to his house-or since he has hijacked the Pandey Niwaas, he can take full ownership of it...
I love this Jodi!!!