Posted: 13 years ago
What do you think what will be the differents roles, shades, actions,behaviour etc etc of Runjhun to change Guddu from a goon to her kind hearted life partner.
What are the changes which Guddu will accept to transform into the man which Mrs Shukla want and was expecting to be her respective husband.
Will it be easy for Runjhun to pass this exam of life??????
Enlight the posts with your differents ideas and mainly OPINION.  
hey anju..
2 b frank i have nooo idea wat mrs runjhun shukla will do ..it sure not goin to b an easy task for her .....but itll b DAMN intrestin to c how she changes him ....well as 2moros precap guddu cam home drunk so mayyyyyyb runjhun will feed guddu ..mayyyb ..les c was happens ....
Agree with tehzeeb25..
Wonder how Runjhun reform Guddu into a better person... This shows hold the full of surprise packages... Very interesting!

I'm pretty sure, from tmr onwards, it gonna to be great! πŸ˜›
whatever she does i hope they dont rush this track! this will be interesting to watch! this track has a lot of potential lets hope the creatives dont mess it up 

For timebeing this is the most interesting running on Zee in my opinion. Thanks girls I was thinking no one will be answering.
This is true very unpredictable task is being taken as an oath also can be said on behalf of Runjhun.

In this show its really difficult to predict anything coz the  show is full of surpises ......who would have thought about the punishments given to Pandeys............thats why I  Iove it.......

But it will be a pleasure to see what our sherni will do to tame her sherπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Have to agree with everyone here.....our Bhagonwali is a surprise package..........it would really interesting to see the slow transformation of Guddu from the feard goon.....to a belovee and respectd husband and man.......Guddu has to first become a Good man.....then only can he understandwhats it to be a gud husband..........but i want him to retain his attitude towards the Pandey's....only way to control them you know......we can also hope them tocreate troubles for our sherni......Mami's won't simply backoff.....they are much too clever for their own good
He's not that rude because everytime he begins to leave Runjhun Shukla aka dharampatniji called him back he just stop and wait and also listen carefully what will his dharampatniji be sayimng today she call her patidevjiAAP.Point to be noted.
Originally posted by HoneySuckle

whatever she does i hope they dont rush this track! this will be interesting to watch! this track has a lot of potential lets hope the creatives dont mess it up 

U r so right this track if well develop can be dragged a little while and can make the show more interesting.
I cannot wait for the coming episodes- today gunjhun was on fire today !!!! I love the way the creatives are surprising us- i never expected Runjhun to challenge him. This adds a very interesting twist to the story- Keep it up creatives you are impressing me so far πŸ‘.
I dont want to guess what runjhun has planned for Guddu - i want to be surprised.