DSDV March 28 Written Update - Done

ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Episode opens with the man telling Prem and Govind that this is definitely Nandini's daughter. πŸ˜•  Nandini enters the room in time to hear that and is shocked.   Govind goes forward and takes the girl in his arms while Prem watches.   Govind suddenly sees Nandini and slowly puts down the child.   Prem also turns to see Nandini and is surprised.   The child stares at Nandini.  Nandini slowly walks towards the child watched by Prem and Govind and kneels down in front of the child.  She takes the child's face in her hands and then suddenly remembers the rape (flashback).  πŸ‘ She withdraws her hands and stares at the child remembering different scenes from the past - Krushna's behavior at Prapti's engagement, Dr. K's fall at Krushna's hands.  Her face changes and she suddenly gets up and turns to walk away.  

The child catches hold of her pallu and stops her.   Prem and Govind watch wondering at Nandini's reaction.   Nandini says this is not my child, this cannot be my child and then removes the pallu from the child's hand and runs out of the orphanage. 😊  Prem and Govind run after her but she gets into the auto and leaves.   Prem is shocked and upset, and Govind tells him to be patient and give her time to accept the fact that this is her child.  Prem looks upset. πŸ˜•

Prem and Govind talk to the child.   The girl asks Prem who the aunty was and why she came.  Prem looks at Govind and then tells her that was Nandini who is very good and that she came to see her.  Prem tells her that she is her mother.   The child asks why did she go away, did she not like me?  I have never seen her before.   Prem tells her that she went away because she remembered some work.  The child asks him whether he is her papa and he says yes.  πŸ˜³ She asks him why he didn't stop her mother from going and then says I know she didn't like me, that is why she went away.    Prem is silent and then tells Govind that he will not allow the child to suffer anymore but will take her home with him.  He says she will have his family's love and a happy life with them. (Are you so sure, Prem?????  πŸ˜•)  Govind is touched.  He tells Prem that there are certain formalities before the child can be taken and he goes in to sign the papers (Didn't know that taking a child away from an orphanage is so easy!  Gosh!  πŸ˜²  )

Rajadhyaksh home.  Gautam, Pratham and Urmila are wondering where Prem and Nandini disappeared after the bidaai.  Suddenly Nandini enters the house looking upset.  Gautam asks her what the matter is and where she had been.  He asks her why she is looking tense.  Nandini does not answer but runs upstairs.   The three are puzzled.   At that time Prem enters the house calling Nandini.   Gautam again asks Prem what happened but Prem runs upstairs without answering.   Gautam says something has happened between Nandini and Prem. 

Prem goes upstairs to their room to find that Nandini has locked herself in.  He knocks on the door repeatedly and asks her to open it.  He tells her to think a bit and asks what is the child's fault in all that happened. (Prem, you are being too good......just think of what she must be feeling! )   Nandini does not answer and he gets frustrated and walks away.   Inside the room, Nandini sinks down on the floor and wonders out loud why the past is refusing to leave her alone.  (I am glad to see Nandini's reaction...πŸ‘.....I wonder whether she will change later..πŸ˜•..most probably yes! )   She wonders whether she will ever have peace in her life and she feels that ther family will be lost again because of this.   She cries that she cannot take it anymore.  

Downstairs, Govind enters the house with the child.   All three are surprised to see the child and Gautam asks Govind what happened and who the child is.  Govind sends the child to sit on the sofa and then tells Gautam that this is Nandini's daughter.  Gautam is shocked and so are Pratham and Urmila.  Gautam stares at Govind and his expression slowly changes.....it looks like he is getting angry.  πŸ˜² The child sits on the sofa playing with her doll.

Episode ends.

Precap:  Prem and Nandini's room.  The child calls Nandini Aayi and opens her arms to be hugged.  Nandini refuses to accept and tells her I am not your Aayi, you cannot be my daughter.  Prem watches in shocked silence. 😲 Urmila is at the door and she also watches the scene.  Nandini is very upset and the child's face droops as she feels Nandini's rejection. 

Edited by ssroomani - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghna2 thumbnail
wonderful update,the story is getting better .really feel sad for NandiniπŸ˜”
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update shobs

this is a very serious issue that the CVs are dealing with, do not think it s a good idea to deal with it in a hurry...makes it seem like a mockery πŸ˜•,

if they had had a ending point in mind when they started the show they could have included all they wanted to with enough detail rather than focusing on unnecessary data initially in the show and not focusing on the important stuff now

ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Exactly Fatima!  I am not happy with the way things are going......I perfectly understand Nandini's reaction..........but imagine the effect on the child's psyche!  πŸ˜”

Could not Prem and Govind have waited to take her home?  It was extremely foolish to take her home knowing Nandini's frame of mind! πŸ˜‘

I think the CVs overreached themselves!   πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  πŸ˜‘They may have planned to bring in the child later if the show continued.......but with the decision to end the show,  they should have left out the child part completely...πŸ˜•...it is going to be a disturbed and unsatisfactory kind of ending..........even if Nandini is shown to accept the child!  

With just 4 episodes left, can they really deal with this issue properly?   I feel PreNa had a raw deal...........and I feel for Nandini and her dilemma! πŸ˜­

Extremely disappointed with the CVs!  πŸ˜’
pal1990 thumbnail
thanks for nice update!!!

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks 4 d update Shobs
dont understand why CVs r touchin such a sensitive issue at this pt..cant see Nandini go thru such pain n anxiety at this pt of time..what is in Cvs' mind??
Praves thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
When Prem came out of  jail, I thought the last few episodes would finally show PreNa as a happy married couple, finding each other and patching with the family...πŸ˜•πŸ˜’

Is this what they call a happy ending?? 😑 

Not forgetting that we viewers are compelled to be content of a premature ending!!!πŸ˜”πŸ˜­πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
DesiGirl_ thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update (=
I could visualize everything in my head!
Amaazing job!! πŸ€—
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very nice episode. It is sad they are ending the show.