thnxxxx
Edited by -Aysha- - 13 years ago
-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I've edited my siggy request on pg 37 πŸ˜³ Edited by -Aysha- - 13 years ago
muffins2waffles thumbnail
OMG Swati! All your updates are amazing, but this one, this one was just STUNNING.

The coloring and blending on everything is just fab! I love the Abhiya ones, so cute!!

This one makes me melt <33 Ahh awesome job with it. It looks awesome.

I also love the cute banners. Amazing job!

Keep it up! And good luck with the reqs!!
Aish
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Ohh and sorry about the delay on the translations! I got caught up with uni so will ask Janu to do them 😳
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Thanks Swati!!! And I'm updating my request now!! I want a Drashti-Aishu one...can you use these 5 pics and just the faces of them both...and write "Drashti-Aishu: My Queens" on it and the quote: "Our Gorgeous Eyes Are the Window to Our Beautiful Souls" 

Let me know if there's any problems and thanks a million in advance!!!!
Edited by sweet coco - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
OMG!!!! Gorgeous update, Swati dear, all your new sigs are just ROCKING!πŸ˜²πŸ‘ Wow, the CID one turned out sooooooo well, and the Ramji one....one can I say? It has divine just written all over it!😍 That pic is such a cute one of Guru, and your colorization has made it look even better! And I LOVE the Prabhas sig, esp the 2nd version, very cool!πŸ‘

I also love the banners, esp this one....def using for my updates.πŸ˜›

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Swatiii πŸ€— reserved!!! coming back in a couple hours ;) and btw those suggestions were here, only #1 and #4 are remaining πŸ˜‰ https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1490496&PID=39791133�

------------

I'm back, I'm back!!!
Sooo happy seeing your update yaara, it is a dreamy-licious dhamaka as always πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

LOVEEE everything from the bright and perky coloring of the Karan Wahi sig to the smooth blending of the CID one to the super trendy red and black Prabhas one... wah kya baat hai 😎

The showstealer from this round, though, is of course the Guru in Pushp Vatika one... haayeee 😍
😍😍😍😍 Everything about it is simply PERFECT!!! You know I'm all about old is gold but the pic you used in this siggie has my heart ❀️ He looks sooo sweet and innocent, and on top of that your sharp glowing coloring and those heavenly star and heart brushes and OMG the red flowers πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ make it look truly divine... def adding it to my slideshow soon as I update, yaar aise style mein banaati rehna cuz it's really one of your best πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Keep rocking dear, loves πŸ€—
Edited by lola610 - 13 years ago
AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful work hun<3
LOVE the way they all turned out<3
Just amazing<3
LOVE your styles<3
Will for sure edit my reserved spots soon:)
Love your hun<3
Keep rocking
Sneha:)
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Swati! πŸ€— πŸ€— How are you Dear? 

Loved the CID Creation! πŸ‘  πŸ‘

Really Really Loved the Ram Ram Shri Ram pukaare Sig! ⭐️ β­οΈ  It is just Wonderful Dear! πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜

Loved the colour and lay out of all the Banners! They are Very Soothing to the eyes and  So Sweet!! Lovely Dear! Loved ALL of them!  πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

With Lots of Love and Best Wishes! πŸ€—

Jai Shri Ram!