Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
@MoHiTZ-DrEaMeR..thanks a lot buddy..<3

@aish_punk...hey sweets...
thanks a lot hun fro liking them..mwah!!

@poornimaagarwal...thanks!!

@PrincessBushi..thanks a lot hun..glad dat u liked that muffin one..means a lot to me..
req- done!!

@shruja...thanks a tonn hun..<3

@Ayesha_LuvSaJan..thank you!!

Originally posted by: Esha.ARian4rlyf

Sorry swati,😳 i got busy with my exam prep's which happened yest. I am a lot relieved now.
Aww...np hun..:)..all d best for results..:)

Are u kidding me? Its amazingπŸ˜ƒ & i really like the dark look for the darkest yet such an amazing couple.Infact the best ever even thou its just a fantasy. I wish they were for real.😊
wish the same hun..i rly luv edwella a lot..infact im not intrested in Robsten/twilight...bt i just luv Edwella as a couple..they r truly amazing...
nyway..thanks for liking the colors hun..means a lot to me..
No worries. Its beautifulπŸ˜ƒ
thanks..!! 😊

Oh puhleezz...U easily deserve a 9.5 if not a 10.πŸ˜ƒAsk anybody. U have an extraordinary style especially the one's made on Ram-sita are exceptionally heavenly & out of this world.
I wish u cud make some like that on the new show coming up on Imagine on Lord Krishna.πŸ˜ƒ
lord krishna???...omgg..u like that guy????...well i'll try to make some of its stuffs...if u just give me the pix...coz i rly don't like him..lolz...bt no worries..πŸ˜†..
im glad dat u like my work..rly means a lot to me..thanks for liking ram sita ones..n truly ur comments make me blush..!!..n im jumping on mah chair..seriously..!!

Yes plzz start making them soonishhh

will try..!!...some of the VDOs which i already hv stored on mah PC..n already converted r working..bt if i try to convert ny other vdo.my pc gets re-started..donno what's the problem...:(
bt i'll try for sure..:)
DamRyeong thumbnail
@bhoomja_2903...omggg...thank u sooo very much sweetheart..mwah!!

@cutelove1111..thanks dr..:)

@Esha.ARian4rlyf..Aww...thank u so much hun..glad dat u liked krishna ones..means  alot to me..mwah!!

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

zollologicshrujaXx.Sri.xXMoHiTZ-DrEaMeRsilkyaroralola610JanakiRaghunath_Monu_SonuRpatz_mayurtulip-me-Durgavnii-Blueberry_07-Arjunlicious-ZarYab...Khankriti_binalAyesha_LuvSaJanshaliniasthaEsha.ARian4rlyf...PARiNA...PrithviSanyo1ItalianPrincessangeldmg16Mariam94aisha_1992Fallen AngelAbhayVakil_1992priya.harshitisweet cocosiddhi209aish_punkprash_tbestfanKataliciousradtaishi.muffin,

DamRyeong thumbnail
@ -prabz-...thanks a bunch dahling..im so glad dat u liked them..means  alot to me,,.n so so sooo gud to see u in SRC..<3..thanks for liking AKKI,KATRINA sigs..mwah!!

@shaliniastha...thanks hun..!!

@PrincessBushi...u welcome hun..im glad dat u liked it..:)

@Fallen Angel..thanks a lot hun..im glad dat u liked MSK n MG sigs...mwah!!

@Bhavanab...Aww...thanks a lot hun..glad dat u liked them..n thanks a lot for using edwella sig..means  alot to me...thank u very much..!!

@-Arjunlicious-..thank u sam..!!

@kaushiki9..thanks hun,...

@radhikarani...welocme to the gallery hun..thanks a lot for liking my work..thank u so very much..
glad dat u liked banners n all..mean s alot to me..mwah!!

@ Arena..of course hun.!!..i just luv ur banners..

DamRyeong thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Swati!!!! What an update yaar, this one is definitely your BEST to day!😍
❀️
Awww...di i was totally fainted after seing this OMGGG...rly OMGGG...😲
😲😲😲😲...
thank u sooo much..mwah!!

I just can't get past the Ramayan ones, each and every one is FABULOUS and magical, truly they are your best Ramayan sigs ever!πŸ‘
Awww...thank u so very much di.im so glad dat u liked them..means  a lot to me..<3<3

I just love all the Pushp Vatika and Vivah ones, they are so bright and cheerful and romantic, and the other ones are also amazing, definitely adding them all into my slideshow!πŸ˜ƒ The 'Swati' section will be teeming with your sigs.πŸ˜†

haha...that would be rly appreciated di...rly rly appreciated..!!...im so so sooo happy that u liked those sigs..means  a lot to me.
And OMG, you made Pournami! You have seriously made me sooo happy dear, you don't know how much I love that movie, and both your sigs are just FAB! Adding those to the slide show too, and will try to use the first one separately if I don't have requests pouring in.😳

Aww...thanks a lot di...yeah !!..i know that..even i luv this movie a lot..can't stop staring at the Bharat Natyam videos..beautiful songs n lovely videos...luv them a lot..n im so glad dat u liked the sig...
thank u so much..<3<3<3<3

Really amazing update hun, you are just bursting forth with wonderful creations these days, LOVE each and every one.πŸ˜ƒ

-Janu

thanks a bunch di..luvd ur comments a lot..<3...thank u so very much..rly appreciated..!!
Edited by akki-rockstar - 12 years ago
DamRyeong thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriti_binal

Edited πŸ₯³

Akki πŸ€—   πŸ€—  πŸ€—

Simply SPECTACULAR UPDATE 😍 😍

hey kriti...thanks  alot sweets...
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

My Request of the Madhubala Sig has turned to out SIMPLY EPIC n FLAWLESS😍  😍
thanks a bunch dahling..!!

I loved loved loved the Sig!!! Its BREATHTAKINGLY AWESOME 😍  I Heart Both the versions ☺️ I am already using the Sig with the Red Bordering 😍 Thank u sooo much Dear πŸ€—    πŸ€—    Love u πŸ€—   Brilliant Piece of Work πŸ‘ β­οΈ πŸ˜³

u most welcome hun..im glad dat u liked it..means alot to me..thanks for using them..me too luv that red one more..
thanks for such a beautiful compliments...rly appreciated..!!

Truly Divine Mesmerizing n Magical ❀️  I love the Border line u've given to the Sigs And i loved how used the sari smiling pic in the circle it looks ETHEREAL πŸ˜ Man There's NO one Like Madhubala She is a Timeless Evergreen BEAUTY β€οΈ The Coloring the Text and the Style Simply Marvelous n Perfect!!! β€οΈ Thanks a ton again!! πŸ€—

yeah !!...u r r8..she is one of mah fvt bollywood actresses...totally adore her..that's why when i saw ur sig req..i was stun...that omgg..from where u found such an awesome pix...they wee rly mind-blowing..n im glad dat d sig came out gud too...😳

And I loved the Katrina Kaif sigs!! The Beauty in Red With the Single pic Looks Gorgeous!! Wonderful n Texture n Coloring Again!! 😍
thanks a lot hun...glad dat u liked them..mwah!!

And the Shweta tiwari Sig is Damn Adorable ❀️ Her expressions are Priceless 😳 😳 Loved the Effects u've given to it!! Truly Superb!!! 😳
Awww..thank u so much..i tred to blend them many times..bt couldn't work with them..so just stacked them..n im glad dat zaryab liked that..n thanks to u too for liking it...😳

Coming to the Freebies ⭐️ 😳

The Ramayana Stuff is Magical!! Truly Outstanding!!! 😳
thanks hun...mwah!!
And I loved this Akshay kumar sig very much!! ❀️ Its Excellent!!

AAAYyyeee...thank u sooo much...

The Sawariya stuff is Fascinating!!! Loved all of them...The Coloring n The Effects are Gorgeous 😳 ❀️
thanks a lot hun..those r my fvt too..see using one of them..he he...

The Edwella stuff is Flawless!! I loved this sig the MOST!! 😳

thank u sooo much...

The Maaneet stuff is Lovely!! This sig is BEAUTIFUL!!

Awww...thanks a lot dr...even i luvd it too..coz i used my own texture in it..<3 😳

The Katrina sigs are Super AWESOME!!! This is simply Wonderful!!

thanks a bunch dahling...its one of my fvt too..so used this coloring in many sigs...

And i loved the Namaste London Sig very much!! Akki Kat Look Great together!! I love their smiles!! Totally Charming n Adorable!!! <333 Loved the sig!!! Its Truly Pretty β€οΈ

yeah .they r looking very cute in this song...beautifully pictured...thanks for liking the sig hun..thanks a lot...

Totally Terrific Update Akki πŸ€—   πŸ€—   πŸ€— Simply Magnificent!!! 😍

Loved the Update As always Dear!!! ❀️

Keep Rocking!!! U are super talented!! 😳

thanks a lot hun for liking the updt..n posting such a beautiful comments ...rly appreciated..!!...glad dat u like my work..means a lot to me...thank u so much for being here n posting ur valuable comments for me..<3<3<3..
luv ya loadz..mwah!!
-akki:)

Edited by akki-rockstar - 12 years ago
_Monu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hiii akki
really lovely updt
im in abhyamania...lol
the 1st 2nd 3rd n 4th siggies were tooo goood
 the 3rd n 4th were my favourite
tooo cute n adorable
loved them loved them loved them
u did a wonderful work as always
mmmuuaahhh

aesa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update πŸ˜Š 
Madiha. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
all are gorgeous ... congo onn the new gallery
bhoomja_2903 thumbnail
In mega update of SRC, all freebies nd req r rocking dhidi.. in requests kat one BEAUTY IS RED was amazing..
Then in freebies, ramayan ones, akki ones, maan singh nd maneet, saawariya ones r marvellous... i love this siggie much than all.. all r good but this attracts me much :
bhoomja_2903 thumbnail
pyaar ki ek kahani ki siggies bahut pyari sioggies hein dhidi.. abhay-piya luks awesum... then pic selection, colour shades r rockinggg:))))))