Saawariya

thank you!! Jai Shree Ram..
-akki:)
Edited by akki-rockstar - 9 years ago
3 Likes this
Posted: 9 years ago
reserved for request .. Smile

*editted*

oopppss .. m so sorry .. i was so busy that's y i wasn't able to edit it .. !! i no u must b angry wid me but plzzz SOORRRYYY!! Smile

so here gos my req.

Text:- Beauty in RED!

m again very sorryy .. Unhappy
Edited by PrincessBushi - 9 years ago
0 Likes this
Originally posted by ..Saba..

aww wil mis ya n ur creationz<3

take care n all d very veryyy best 4 exams =)

love, Saba.

hey saba,..thanks hun..missed u too...<3<3...

Originally posted by kriti_binal

All the Best for ur Exams Akki!! Hug   Hug

I m sure u shall pass out with flying colors!! Heart

I'll miss u n ur lovely creations !!! Take care!!
thanks a lot hun...Aww...thank u so very much...u know what im rly very happy..lolz...will tell u the reason later...thanks for all the wishes..missed u a lot...

Originally posted by priya.harshiti

Hey swati...all the best dear !!
thank u sooo much hun...<3

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Good luck with exams, dear! Will miss you!
thanks di..mwah!!...missed u a lot...
0 Likes this
Such beautiful siggies...the requests are fantastic! Love them!!!

I'll post my pics by tonight at the latest!!! Sorry...my net was down so couldn't post them today!
1 Likes this
Originally posted by lola610

Swati dahlinggg Hug
hey lola...LOVE
HugHugHugHugHugHug

Here I am, late as ever thanks to exams... aur ab ussi wajah se Gogaji gayab Stern Smile Will miss you yaar, best of luck and I'm sure you'll do super well just like you do on your siggies... Ram naam ke pankh lagaake WinkLOL

hey thank u so much hun for such a lovely wishes...hope the same..fingers crossed!!...thanks a lot...hope ur exmas were OSM too..all d best for result..:)...JAI SHREE RAM..JAI SHREE RAM...

As for the updates I missed... lets start with my request which I LOVEEE sooo much that even though like 4 other requests are ready I don't feel like changing it only...

omggg..thank u so very much for such a big appreciation..rly means a lot to me..im so glad dat u liked it..mwah!!

it is not only one of the best mytho sigs, but one of THE best sigs overall that I've ever seen... the pics you decided to use, the super appropriate brushes that go so perfectly with the events of Janmashtami night, the colorings, the blending... everything is just 20 on 10 yaar kya kahun Day Dreaming
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

omgg..hun u truly make me blush..rly thank u so very mcuhf ro this love...thanks  alot...im so so so happy datu liked it...so happy..!!

Thank you thank you thank you thank you sooo much for making me something so unforgettable Hug
u welcome janni...
HugHugHugHug
Heart
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
HugHugHugHug

Aage Vedo ki, Janu ki, Mina ki... sabhi ke reqs ati ati ATI sundare bane, so much so that I wanna use them ALL when I redo my slideshow eventually...
thanks a lot hun..thank u for liking them..i like them too aswell..<3

you are just amazing at mytho stuff dudeee Day Dreaming Also love the Geet sigs and the Aish-Gurmeet sigs you made for Hetal... interesting combo Geek
awww...thank u for liking MG n AG sigs..means  alot to me,,,yeah heatl mostly ask for combo sig..Embarrassed..

And the textures on that were also superb, really bright and lively Clap And the recent sigs on JSK which you made for Pari and the new Ramayan ones from Uttar Kand... haayeee Day Dreaming So excited for you to come back with a bang dear, all the best and see you soonnn Hug
thanks hun..next updt is up..hopefully u hv seen that...thanks for liking Pari n other ramayan's stuffs...glad dat u do..thank u so very much..ur post rly left me speechless...BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing...tahnk u so much for everything..mwah!!Edited by akki-rockstar - 9 years ago
0 Likes this
@hetal..hey hun..thank u so much for liking them..n np dr..i'll be waiting for that..<3...luv ya<3...
1 Likes this
Originally posted by prash_t

Gud Luck Di...

will miss u and ur creations...

thanks a lot Prash dahling..missed u too..<3
Originally posted by CT247

Swati all the best hun see u when u get back :)
thank u sooo much Tashu...Smile

Originally posted by Manasi_16

Swati!!! Just now went thru all ur siggys & they are amazing MAN!!!! Waiting for ur shop to open so that we get more such wonderful stuff! Do add me to ur PM list once you get back

Keep up the good work!

Manasi
hello Mansi..welcome to the gallery hun...thanks for visiting..<3...Awww...it was open hun..i PMed u too...bt np..if u come there i'll take ur req...even if im closed..:)...
thanks for liking myw ork n taking interest in req..means a lot to me...hun i added u in mah buddy list..sorry i was inactive during the days u came here...bt nw i updtd gallery..if u r active here..den plz visit it...hope u'll like my work...
nice meeting u..<3...
luv ya<3

-akki:)

Originally posted by priya.harshiti

awww...lovely creations swati...mauhhh
n thanx for the PM
thank u sooo very much ekta...thanks a lot..mwah to u too..lolz...hugs..XOXOXOXO..
0 Likes this
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Hey Guys,

Our Swati's birthday is tomorrow, on the 24th of May. Please drop by this thread and leave your wishes/gifts for her!Big smile

-Janu
Awww...thank u so much di..mwah!!!!!...
luv u so much,..
this post reminded me that i hv to reply in b'day thread too...still some posts r pending,,,
thanks a lot for this..<3<3<3..lucky to hv afrnd like u..mwah!!
1 Likes this