Sharad's role in Uttran

arrow01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Cought up with some episodes of Uttran for the sake of Sharad.  Cannot believe how much he has changed physically too. 
But come on couldn't they think of a better revenge plot than him being called a jewel thief??   I expected much more than that.

Edited by arrow01 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indumak2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree totally with u here, arrow. SK doesn't look like the same person who enacted DV in BP anymore. Mannn! What a change? 😲 Everything seems to look out of place for him nowadays. He's looking much more aged now & that dyed hair he's sporting in the latest epis doesn't suit him at all. And not getting back to those checkered shirts & tattered jeans now, coz am really fed up of cing him in those. πŸ₯±

Cmg to his revenge track well, what a silly reason to seek revenge for? πŸ€ͺ As I've written in another thread as well, in 1 way, his revenge is already taken from the Bs with Vansh's death, who hid the fact that he's the actual thief & put Satya with his family through hardships. And now his mother who he says suffered for that is also dead. So now what revenge is there left to seek? Revenge over a dead culprit & a dead mom? πŸ˜• Sounds sooooo pathetic a track!
Edited by indumak2002 - 13 years ago
Savitha0101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
DITTO agree with u arrow and indu...............Yess there could be a better revenge track not this just for being called a jewel theif such a big revenge????😲..............Couldn't the CV's find much much better than this   Better end this show soon......................
DV_LVR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
agree his style is pathetic in this!! he looks very very old next to veer on top of that..

i am guessing coz he is a villian they do such make-up deliberately so that he doesnt look good and over shadow veer ...

and dont even get me started about his story !! this serial has nothing but two pretty looking females and the CV's are milking the audience based only on that!!!!
javz_riz thumbnail

Originally posted by: indumak2002

Agree totally with u here, arrow. SK doesn't look like the same person who enacted DV in BP anymore. Mannn! What a change? 😲 Everything seems to look out of place for him nowadays. He's looking much more aged now & that dyed hair he's sporting in the latest epis doesn't suit him at all. And not getting back to those checkered shirts & tattered jeans now, coz am really fed up of cing him in those. πŸ₯±

Cmg to his revenge track well, what a silly reason to seek revenge for? πŸ€ͺ As I've written in another thread as well, in 1 way, his revenge is already taken from the Bs with Vansh's death, who hid the fact that he's the actual thief & put Satya with his family through hardships. And now his mother who he says suffered for that is also dead. So now what revenge is there left to seek? Revenge over a dead culprit & a dead mom? πŸ˜• Sounds sooooo pathetic a track!

totally agree wonder the same what is sharad thinking 😭
uxghya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agree with you indu he have really changed and the role is really lame  can tuderstand  where our dv when but i still  miss dv  dont like his style either 
PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I agree with each n every 1 of u............ again i have made it clear wot i feel about SK n his role in UT................. the show or this track doesnt deserve much more importance n just coz we cant see DV urf SK waste his enormous talent we r getting disappointed ...... so no comments..........

arrow01 if u wanna have a laugh then do check out the SK critique thread on this forum ........ i guarantee (im quoting u Indu πŸ˜‰) "laughter fits" 🀣

beenu_bansal thumbnail
agree with you all  sharad naa miss him as dv 
indumak2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PreciousPri

I agree with each n every 1 of u............ again i have made it clear wot i feel about SK n his role in UT................. the show or this track doesnt deserve much more importance n just coz we cant see DV urf SK waste his enormous talent we r getting disappointed ...... so no comments..........

arrow01 if u wanna have a laugh then do check out the SK critique thread on this forum ........ i guarantee (im quoting u Indu πŸ˜‰) "laughter fits" 🀣

hahahaha! Pri, u got me alright thereπŸ˜†. And it's not laughter fits anymore but shock fitsπŸ˜• that I'm getting nowadays after cing his really silly, typical revenge track!

PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

that was my intention πŸ˜‰ROFL...... ya i agree completely...... but his new designs of checkered shirts never fail to amuse me ConfusedπŸ˜†...... but his ghisa pita revenge track is shockingly pathetic D'oh..... im telling u Rathore has caught my attention more πŸ˜†