Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I would like to thank each and every member of SLB for being a part of it and making the forum active and alive.... and i would like to say that this forum got the BEST members ever... OMG i have visited soooo many forums and i have always seen some kind of fighting or bad things going on, but alhamdulliah never saw anything bad going on, on this lovely forumπŸ‘. love u all for being sooooooo nice, THIS FORUM GOT THE BEST MEMBERS EVER⭐️....

Dhruvie: thanks for always giving us laadli video update that too with HIGH QUALITY... really appreciated ur hard work.
Sinha: thanks for being here always, whether the show got boring or interesting, u were here always and always supported the show and AmBo...
Alju: thanks for being here too, thanks for bringing new topics, writing ambo scenes and for making the forum more active and ALIVE. enjoyed ur company very muchhh.....
Dunia: ye madam ko main kis liye thanks kahoon... ye to most of the time gayab rehti thi ya phir hamein hamesha pareshaan karti thi....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... well even that i enjoyed her company a lottttt, she is sooooo sweet and lovely, and always loved her ambo romantic scenes....
Ganga: thanks ganga janu for writing some really extra romantic ambo scenes and for writing ambo second marriage... luved it sooooooo much.
Lakshmi: u just came to the forum like 5months ago, but seriously u putted the extra life in our forum, luved all of ur posts and thank u sooooooo much for giving us the written updates of SLB....
Audi: meri sherni to bilkul hi gayab ho gaye, uffff really miss her sooooooo much specially her purple post.
Sdoll: thank for writing ur funny dialog creation, really enjoyed reading that, and i miss, hope u will write more of those and also for making lovely creations of ambo.
Princyz: thanks for writing ambo ffs, and the funny ff on ambo, enjoyed reading them, hope u will continue with AmBo ff, still waiting for it.
Mythily: thanks for always being here and joining in our discussion.
Fanbebo: for always updating us with news and sharing SBS vids, and sharing things that we never knew, and also for always supporting us in our missions.

Thank You: Sam, mavee, adam, urmi, teddysweety, rakhi, amboluv, heebs, mrevasara, ashminaangel, madiha, doot, preitykhan, Pinkangel1, urmi, and the rest members. (sorry but can't really remember everyone) πŸ€—

Throughout my journey with SLB and this FORUM, I got to learn a lottt of things, most importantly my English is getting betterπŸ˜ƒ, OMG from all of u i got the chance to improve my writing skills of English. met really great and sweet members. made some really good friends. and may our friendships lasts for FOREVER.
May Allah bless you all... and hope all of u will be here and make the forum ALIVE as before.... i will be here so please don't stop visiting the forum...

Last but not the least.

I would like to say sorry, if i have ever hurt anyone, please do forgive me dears, i never meant to hurt anyone, but sometimes u don't even realize and end up hurting ur fellows, so sorry if any of u ever got hurt by words or by anything.

Finally done, thanks for reading it, and sorry if i miss anyone.
a big hug to u allllllπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Afee.

Edited by juhuti - 13 years ago
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mujhe laga tha k mein ne hi itni lambiiii dastaan likhi hai but tune to iska bhi record tor dia... Great Going Afee.
Really loved your extensive post about your journey and the thank yous.
And you are most welcome for the thank yous you said to me Afee.

Actually while I was writing my post, I didn't know we can share our journeys in here as well. For that, I'll have to make another looong post of mine... πŸ˜†

And I really enjoyed when you said, "first and last night sleeping together"... 🀣

Aur tum bhi iska matlab mujh se kuch din pehle hi ayi thi coz I joined on Oct,18 2009. But I didn;t use to be that active untill another month.
Mujhe shy hota tha likhne mein... πŸ˜† or ab dekh tar-tar band hi nahi hoti...
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ambofan

Mujhe laga tha k mein ne hi itni lambiiii dastaan likhi hai but tune to iska bhi record tor dia... Great Going Afee.
Really loved your extensive post about your journey and the thank yous.
And you are most welcome for the thank yous you said to me Afee.

Actually while I was writing my post, I didn't know we can share our journeys in here as well. For that, I'll have to make another looong post of mine... πŸ˜†

And I really enjoyed when you said, "first and last night sleeping together"... 🀣

Aur tum bhi iska matlab mujh se kuch din pehle hi ayi thi coz I joined on Oct,18 2009. But I didn;t use to be that active untill another month.
Mujhe shy hota tha likhne mein... πŸ˜† or ab dekh tar-tar band hi nahi hoti...

arre ye to kuch bhi nahi hai alju beta, i was going to write a huge one, but i thought my poor frds might get bore and won't bother to read, isliye i cut stuffs... glad u enjoyed reading it
i would love to read ur journey, do write when u have time.....
haha well that was their FIRST n LAST night sleeping together, but jo bhi ho that scene was toooo cute, totally luved it....😍
wait a minute, why r saying welcome, i never thanked u for anything, shayad galati se likha gaya hoga thanks for u, i didn't mean to say thanks to u... so zeyadah khush na hoo samjhiiii .... well ab jab maine thanks keh dia aur tune accept kar lia aur, welcome keh rahi hai mujhe to i should accept ur welcomeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Thanz For Afree Including My Name Too...Appreciate It😊... I Never Thought I Be So Attracted For This Show And This Forum...
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A big thanks for all the video updaters; written updaters; for all who posted AmBo videos; for all who wrote stories about AmBo; for all who shared articles about AmBo; for all who came and to the forum and posted their opinions about the froum; for all the active and passive members of the forum and to all who love SLB from deep inside. A BIG THANKS TO ONE AND ALL. Will definitely miss all and the fun we had here. Love you allπŸ€—
ganga16tr thumbnail

i know we have similar posts running, but i would like to pay my respects to the show...

the first time i saw the promo for the new show was the day after Kayamath ended.. "oh god! another stupid drama!😑😑god i seriously need to stop watching this channel, they never produce anything good!"

the next day i saw the promo again, but this time i paid attention to it. this girl... she looks pretty and sweet. and then i see the lead guy... hmmm... he's good looking.. "Sabki Laadli Bebo, jald arahe hai, star plus par"

a couple of nights later, "sabki laadli bebo, raat 9 bage, star plus par." ( i cant remember the date.. it started about a month after it did in india)

i missed the first episode at 9pm.. but i watched the repeat at 5pm... such nonsense! i got bored and switched the tv off and went...

a couple of days later, i was bored after school. its near enough to 5. i switch the television on.. then the starting music of the song begins. then we see a girl, the lead girl, sitting with her sister-in-laws. they are showing her dresses. i'm interested...!πŸ‘

after this day, every day at 5pm i watch the repeat. some nights i watch it at 9pm.

one day i'm passing by my bedroom and i hear my mom watching kis desh main hai mera dil, i go in and see shes on the laptop not the tv.. from this i learn i can watch any show i want on youtube. that night i go onto youtube and put in laadli, augast the something.. then i see that bebo's already married! at this point i realise that we are behind in the UK and go back a whole lot of episodes.

that night i'm up till really late trying to catch up. i'm left heart-broken to find bebo isnt in love with amrit at all.😭 

amrit's parjiji, makes me laugh my head off. "arri theri cheese se muje gabraat hoti hai!"

september 28th 2009... my palse rate speeds up as bebo approches the bed. amrit's already in... ab kya hoga...?πŸ˜•

(fast forward)

bebo's look-a-like has entered the show.. i like her style, her hair nd her dress... all very nice.. but has she fallen for amrit?

"mom, i'm telling you know, bebo isnt dead! she'll come back!"

lalalalalalalaaaaaaa... lalalalalalalaaaaaa, hmmmhmhmhmmhmmmmm.. hmhmhmhmhmhmmmmm!
ganga16tr thumbnail

everyday, my love for this show is growing... i have even taught my little cousin sister the name of all the characters.. amrit to her is aamit! πŸ˜†

rano is finished and bebo is back! i wait for the moment to be made.. the love to blossom between amrit and bebo... my AmBo...

but i am disappoined... amrit dies... my heart cries... i hate bebo for making amrit push her to save himself...! her stubborness kills me...
but soon i learn to love her again...

arjun khanna enters the story... he's quite good looking, but to me the show has lost its touch... no amrit... no magic...

then we find, amrit is alive... but he hates his wife... vijendar has poisoned him againest her... 😑

then amrit falls in love with bebo again... in a new way... he's more protective with her now...

then a new girl enters.. manjeet. i like the look of her... shes very pretty.. but then she attempts to make amrit hers... i cant tollerate this... amrit belongs to bebo. and after bebo he is mine!

then manjeet is murdered and it is made to look like bebo did it! then the show ends... i cry for the show not to end.. but of course this doesnt work...
the ending... it liked it... i was satisfied... but in the end it is the ending.. even though i liked it, it still made me cry.... this is the 25th of march....😭

yesterday, 1st april 2011.. the show ended on television... the last time i would ever hear the main song.. see the cast i fell in love with... everythings finished....😭
Edited by ganga16tr - 13 years ago
ganga16tr thumbnail

in the last two years... so much has happened.. i have made a whole forum of new friends. i have found myself a new family...

the first day i joined this forum, i only commented on the written update... then i began taking part in conversations... i met a couple of people... Annie... Afee... Alja... Sinha... Dunia... Kanmini... and loads of others... everyone was very sweet... over time i have made many new friends but these few have always been there. i know Annie isnt around but her love and support to this girl will always be remembered...

everytime i heard the title song.. i knew the show was starting... every time i heard the ending credits song i said... another episode done... what will happen tomorrow i wonder...?

whenever i heard the "lalalalalalaaaaaa" music i knew this is the start of a lovely romantic scene...

there are many more songs with true deep meanings.. all of which over the last two years, i have fallen in love with...

today our show is no more... however it will always remain a huge and important part of my life... and the friends... they will never leave my heart even if i leave this forum...

LONG LIVE SABKI LAADLI BEBO...!
xxxxx
Edited by ganga16tr - 13 years ago
ganga16tr thumbnail
mera is choti dunia ki, choti kahani!
ganga16tr thumbnail

i know we have similar posts running, but i would like to pay my respects to the show...

the first time i saw the promo for the new show was the day after Kayamath ended.. "oh god! another stupid drama!😑😑god i seriously need to stop watching this channel, they never produce anything good!"

the next day i saw the promo again, but this time i paid attention to it. this girl... she looks pretty and sweet. and then i see the lead guy... hmmm... he's good looking.. "Sabki Laadli Bebo, jald arahe hai, star plus par"

a couple of nights later, "sabki laadli bebo, raat 9 bage, star plus par." ( i cant remember the date.. it started about a month after it did in india)

i missed the first episode at 9pm.. but i watched the repeat at 5pm... such nonsense! i got bored and switched the tv off and went...

a couple of days later, i was bored after school. its near enough to 5. i switch the television on.. then the starting music of the song begins. then we see a girl, the lead girl, sitting with her sister-in-laws. they are showing her dresses. i'm interested...!πŸ‘

after this day, every day at 5pm i watch the repeat. some nights i watch it at 9pm.

one day i'm passing by my bedroom and i hear my mom watching kis desh main hai mera dil, i go in and see shes on the laptop not the tv.. from this i learn i can watch any show i want on youtube. that night i go onto youtube and put in laadli, augast the something.. then i see that bebo's already married! at this point i realise that we are behind in the UK and go back a whole lot of episodes.

that night i'm up till really late trying to catch up. i'm left heart-broken to find bebo isnt in love with amrit at all.😭 

amrit's parjiji, makes me laugh my head off. "arri theri cheese se muje gabraat hoti hai!"

september 28th 2009... my palse rate speeds up as bebo approches the bed. amrit's already in... ab kya hoga...?πŸ˜•

(fast forward)

bebo's look-a-like has entered the show.. i like her style, her hair nd her dress... all very nice.. but has she fallen for amrit?

"mom, i'm telling you know, bebo isnt dead! she'll come back!"

lalalalalalalaaaaaaa... lalalalalalalaaaaaa, hmmmhmhmhmmhmmmmm.. hmhmhmhmhmhmmmmm!