thanzzzz... share ur feelings

Posted: 13 years ago
we all are sad that our favorite show had ended...........but lets hope fr slb-2

now lets all thank our written updaters,video updaters,moderators,our active and silent members...........a big thanzz 2 all fr making this forum very beautiful one...........i am going 2 miss the naughty chit-chats

come on in and thank our dear ones

Still hope till monday 28th march 2011. 06:30p.m. It will be aired.
Wow, that is a great topic to bring up. I have a loooong thank you list, I'm soon gonna post it. Abhi I'm sleepy.
Don't be sleepy. Post now. I have done a call to endemol india yesterday and they said nothing. They said a missed call.
doot thank u sooooooooo much for bringing this topic
OMG i have a longggggggggggggg thanks list, and soo many things to talk about post that soon.
Alright now here is my thank you list. I might miss some names so advance mein sorry.

First of all I'd like to thank a college friend of mine who was a member of the Miley jab hum tum forum, she is mohitkideewani. She was the one who introduced me to India Forums coz earlier I didn't use to do a lot of surfing so I was never even aware of such a site.

Then after remaining a silent member for a month or so I joined the SLB forum in Oct,2009. I'd like to thank the wonderful mods of this forum for making it so inviting. Thank you QueenAnnie, Mansai, Dhruvie and Kiren.

I didn't use to post a lot in the first couple of months. But there were some old members who were more active at that time like Rakhie, Preethi and some others. So thanking all of them. Then there were some other members at that time who remained to be a part of the forum and with whom I became quite friendly. They were as follows:

Juhuti aka Afreen: One of the most friendliest member here. She always took care of the forum and solved everyone's problems even b4 becoming a mod so a very special thank you Afee.

Dunia: She was the one who started the SR agenda and always made us laugh even at the most critical times thru her emoticon full posts.

Ganga: The one who was the main builder of AmBo dreamland, she created such wonderful AmBo stories that our wish for seeing AmBo romance increased day by day.

Sinha Di: Thank you for being a Di and always actually regarding me like a younger sister.

Winkydinks: Although she soon left after I joined in, but her huggie analytical posts were awesome.

Then came Sam and Pinkangel and Audacious.
Thank you Sam for always giving your critical opinions about the show and also being the first one to wish on my first and probably the last birthday here.
And Audi, we'll miss your purple posts.

And then Thank you Urmi, Riddhu, Mavee n Mythilly.
Mythilly dear thank you for remaining a part of this forum here.

And then Thank you Lakshmi, Princyz, sdoll and ambolove. You guys came in when the forum was becoming inactive but you revived it through your interesting posts and analysis and games.

And thanks you to all the video updaters, (I just know Dhruvie...)
And thank u to all the written updaters including Queen Annie, Afee,Neela,  Lakshmi and all the earlier ones I don't know.

Special thanks once again to Afee for keeping us updated with all the amazing AmBo scenes and for making wonderful vms.

Special thanks to Sinha Di as well for starting BAB.

And a thank you to all the members who used to write in "The Honeymoon is Over (AmBo creative corner)... That was simply amazing.

And thank you to all the other forum members for being a part of it like Feefi, Teddysweety, Haafizay, Enonymous, zizi, fanbebo, doot, madiha, sara, atzy, simz. adam (you always brought up a new critical persepective), samirah, sajan forever, monaya-fan and all the others who I don't remember right now.

Edited by Ambofan - 13 years ago
OMG alju itna waddaaaaaaaaaa lamba thank u list.... congrats u even wrote one
wonder when i will be done with mine...
your welcome for whatever i did, i liked doing it,... awww MOST friendly member aur main..... itna jhooth mat bola kar samjhiiiiiiiiiii....

Acha chal chal ab ziada hawa mein urne ki zrorat nahi hai...😆
Originally posted by Ambofan

Acha chal chal ab ziada hawa mein urne ki zrorat nahi hai...😆

Arre hawa mein kaise ur sakti hoon, zameen mein hi hoon, haan agar SLB and ambo wapis a gaye to kkoi guarantee nahi hai, tab hawa mein ur sakti hoon
My Journey with SLB n Forum
WARNING***its longgggg😆

Sabki Laadli Bebo... from where should I start, i started watching this show during Seprember, after AmBo got married. well let me just tell u the whole story of how i got attached to this lovely couple and show. well it was Ramadan time and one night i was surfing on the net and went on indya.com and there i saw AmBo, and i was like who are they never seen them before, and then i clicked on the video, and it was AmBo dupatta scene (Bebo - Amrit Dupatta Scene) i got to see😍. that set, that instant i literally fall for this lovely couple❤️., and then i waited for Ramadan to be over, and then after Ramadan i started watching currently aired episodes at that time. during that time babloo bhayya was flirting with bebo and then we saw amrit-babloo bhayya fight and amrit telling story about geet and then ambo first and last night sleeping together😳.

After starting with the show, i started visiting the forum, but didn't joined it for a while, but in mean time i downloaded vids and started edited ambo scenes and uploaded them on youtube. i thought of making ambo vm and then joining the forum vm with this gift😃. so i made my first ambo vm on Teri Ore...(Amrit Bebo video mix Teri Ore)... and i joined the forum on 3rd October 2009(even remember the date😆). when i joined the forum there were only few members, and i can only remember Aisha, Rakhi, Preity Khan, Sinha and QueenAnnie. they all gave me a warm welcomed and then from since 3rd october 09 i am still in the forum, i am here since one and half yeras, and in this time i saw many new members joining and leaving forum at certain point, usually when the track used to dragged out😡. but its only Sinha who is still here and i am really Thankful of her, she has been here before i even joined the forum, so i can say Sinha is the OLDEST member of SLB👏👏....Sinha thank u soooooooooooooo much for being and tolerating me since the first day. appreciate it. 🤗

OMG when i joined the forum it was almost INACTIVE, i used to sit or wait day to get reply back on comments, sure didn't liked that hehehe... to make the forum more active did sooo many things. we didn't even had any banner, but the old members had the banner voting and everything but there wasn't any result, so i searched for the banner and then did voting and then contacted mods to put up the banner and after like 1-2months the banner was up.  then slowly-slowly more members started coming to the forum and kanmani, dunia, ganga, and alju came and stuck to the forum👏... , and i am really glad that they are still here till now. Good job ladies👍🏼😆...After these lovely members came to the forum, the forum started becoming more active, the boring went away and the forum became active, in logoon ke forum join karne ke baad i didn't even had to wait even single minute to reply back, Godd they are soooooooooo fast.  Thank u guys for being here and obviously tolerating my bak-bak, and stupidity.

after sometime the forum again got less active, cos of the on going rano track, which never seems to take an exit😡, and we got tired of seeing rano-amrit, then we thought of writing our own creations of ambo scenes.  much better and romantic scenes than CV's. I would like to thank Ganga, for always writing extra romantic scenes and always givign us goose bumps, and same goes to Dunia, and dunia luved ur amrit-bebo-ghost scene. Alju for writing such cute, simple romantic and innocent ambo scene, Kanmani for writing cool ambo scenes, and riddhu for trying her hand in writing ambo scene and i guess i should thank my self too for writing ambo scenes, i know those were as good as other members but i did wrote some. we were doing all this and chearing our selves and then gladly rano track got over and ambo reunited, but this happiness didn't lasted for even a small period of time. cos we had the bad news😡😡😡. ufff ye CV's kabhi hamein khush dekh hi sakte the,  isliye acha to kabhi kia nahi but never stepped back in giving us BAD news😡😡😡.

We had the most HORRIBLE news ever, that anuj is leaving the show😲😲, got so worried about it, and due to this lost some more members😭😭, our mod QueenAnnie who used to give us the written updates, left the forum cos it was confirm that Anuj is leaving and won't come back. and after that i never saw her active at all. wonder where she is, well jaha bhi ho khariyat se ho.. Thank you Annie for giving us the BEST written updates EVER🤗. love u and i sure do miss u soooooooooooooooooo much. And then Neela took her responsibilities and started giving us laadli updates, Thank you Neela for giving us updates, really appreciated ur hard work🤗... and then we saw ambo accident and amrit death and then we saw the most irritating track ever the Khanna track😡. arghhhh it was the longest and horrible track of SLB. .... and then we all worked together and brought amrit back..... and when amrit came back we saw many new members joining the forum.... Return of amrit to the show was sure exciting and it was good luck for me, cos right after he came back to the show, i got promoted, i became a member of DEV TEAM.... thanks SLB forum for the promotions.       

now enough with my journey, i guess if i will write anymore u guys will get bored and might start throwing eggs. and shoes on me😆😆😆.

Now let me take the opportunity and thanks everyone. will do this in next post, otherwise this post will seems soooooo long😆😆😆

Edited by juhuti - 13 years ago