GauravsDbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
They look great together and its nice to see that she has found her soulmate...Love her🤗And ya even i think(No offence meant, its just what i THINK, not sure, and i love her a lot nevertheless, so no question of bashing)she got a nose job done...It does look caked...Cozx i have seen her before LNMDJ too, and i noticed differences...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GauravsDbest thumbnail
Thank u soo much ridz_arman🤗sorry dunno ur name😳
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks 4 d pics
they make a wonderful couple
gud to see her happily settled
Ann_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thnk 4  sharing...luv chadu...de raman n chadu r really made in heaven jodi
shamrita thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thnx fr sharing.....😊 chadu look cuteeeee in every pic :)))
GauravsDbest thumbnail
I'm not here to pick a fight with anyone here...I genuinely love each and every cast member of LNMDJ and i have been following Chandu from long before LNMDJ started...I never said what i said is a fact...Its just something i felt is true from observing...I think plastic surgery is a personal choice and there is nothing wrong in it, coz in no way are u affecting others...And i have made it clear that i have ZERO intention of bashing her coz i love Chandana a lot, i am a Pridaholic and i don't think plastic surgery is a bad thing in the first place...But still, if i have offended anyone, i am sorry...But i am here to make friends and not enemies so i request people to be polite even if they express conflicting opinions...
GauravsDbest thumbnail
And there is nothing "filthy" in what i said...This is LNMDJ forum and i don't think references to other shows is allowed...And the fact that u are commenting on the show makes it clear that u DO remember the show's name...I think to each his own is what we should believe in...Each show has its own fans and we should respect others' choice...That much maturity is very important...Why waste time fighting for no reason?But again, i apologise if i have hurt anyone, but i promise i said it with no hard/spiteful feelings in my heart...And i am a Chandana fan, i wanna make that very clear...
Gooden thumbnail
@gauravsDbest: people here are known for calling a spade a spade. So sorry they could not take your views of pointing out the obvious and had to call the spade a club.

Double standard mentality helps when the truth is absolutely bitter to swallow.  Afterall, its not so "classy" to not have been born perfect...

Edited by Gooden - 13 years ago
Nan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sorry for butting in.. ur Shreya right... coming into our forum n making personal remark on one of the leads who is a favorite of many of us here will obviously lead to these unpleasantness.. it could have all been avoided if u would have shown some little bit of discreet thinking on your part..

u mite not have meant to hurt us but u definitely did hurt many of CS fans here.. whoever has replied to you i agree has been rude n immature but u too have been definitely the same.. first hurting someone by choice n then making apologies does not make much sense rite...

talking about other shows on a different forum is wrong i agree.. talking about the actor/actress personal choices/life is also wrong according to IF rules...

sorry to say this but expected better from your end at least.. u have disappointed me.. anyways.. enjoy yourself here..take care..byeee :)
GauravsDbest thumbnail
@Nandini...Sorry if i have let u down😔but i didn't think it would matter so much...I love Chandana a lot...She is a beautiful girl and a talented actor...On top of that she is a great person...I love her a lot and i think GK had his best chemistry with her and Yami Gautam...I wouldn't have said so myself, but since the issue was raised i just put my opinion in...