26th March Written Update - DONE

wida thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I will do the written Update today(shini asked me) 😃  

Lovedeep, dadi and shefali together infront of arohis room, Arohi has called them. Shefali says is there global waming.
Arohi is wearing kind of bridal suit, with jewellery and lovedeep ask why she called them as she is busy with jays wedding. Arohi tells them to calm down and sit. Arohi says that they are the only one that believed in arjuhi love while arjuhi ddint believe themselve. And that dadi and lovedeep are only one in the familie that will understand it. And that Shefali has been the bestes friend ever.
When arohi and arjun met there were many misunderstanding between them, because of their stupidness and just like that. But today she will clear all misunderstanding but she needs theiir help. Bua says just tell us . Arohi tells them the plan( we dont hear it). After done with telling plan she says that tonight is everything for her, she will take all the decisiosn before tomorrow. Bua says ok but do you understand what will happend if it doesnt go like we think it will goo? Dadi says that lovedeep is right and that she should rethink. (They are worried.) Shefali says everything will end arohi, dont do it this is pagalpan. Bua tells her to think practically cause arjun is not talking to her and what if he takes wrong decision. Arohi says practical hone ka waqt gaya bua. If decision of arjunarohi kismat will not be taken today than tomorrow there wil be no sunrise. Dadi tries to says omething but bua says that bas i know arohi she will not listen to anyone now. They leave and shefali wish her all the best. Arohi says if everything goes right tonight she will tell shefali the real meaning of global warming. Shefali leaves
AROHI:: get ready arjun, your wife will get her haq back

Amrit in kitchen in her thought about what is going on she is scared she just hopes that everything will be allright and nothign happens.  Dadu comes and ask her what is the matter, she is lost and she was crying as well, and if she is worries about arohi than he promise that he will take arohi back home soon. Amrit thinking about her meeting with RPS. Dadu tells her to look at him, he looks at her and says im sure there is something. I know you from your bachpan and this is your way to keep your worries away. I thought that we have changed this adat of yours but noo. Dadu tells tell me what is the matter. Amrit says nothing she is just tired. Dadu tells her to go and rest. Phone call and amrit worries that it might be RPS, but it is some inspector.

Bua phone pe with arohi, bua says she packed bags and did like the  way arohi said. Bua says you give me tension calm downn dont give me tension. Bua says amrit worriedd and thinks arohi told  me not to tell about the plan but if i tell amrit than seh wil get angry at the begin but will understand that arohi loves arjun.  Bua is about to tell Amrit, but dadu comes( thank godd). Dadu says she will drop her but bua says no  Amrit says you were about to tell me something, bua says will tell you later nothing important, bua leaves.
Dadu says amrit you know that you can tell me everything, Amrit things i can tell you everythign except this bahu bahu hoti hai beti nahi. I just dont want my past to destroy my daughters life, amrit leaves.
Dadu says somethign is going to happen but no one wants to tell, it feels like some toofan is coming, I feel like my children are hidding stuff from me.

Archi dhondu scene. Archi worried and ask dhondu how can he be happy? Dhondu says because arohi will get her love and that he became very selfish. He will tell the truth to jay but not tonight, tonight he gave it to Arohi. They wish arohi all the best.

ARREE BAAB REE FINALLLLLLY ARJUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
arjun with jays parents. Jays parents say they happy too meet arjunarohi, cause now they know what kind of friends jay have and they happy. Arjun silent, they see that soemthign is fishy and ask what the matter is. Arjun says that he is tryign to get himmat to tell jay the truth cause someone has been lying to him for few days but before that i need to tell you 2 the truth as well. Arjun tells them the truth. AND THEY LAUGH!! they say that they knew it from beginning and  that arjuhi were not lying for themselve.. ek duje se jooth bol rahe the
Aunty says you dont feel how much.. Arjun says no aunty this time you wrong. Aunty says so you want to say that ( she calls all those scene that happends) arjun thinking about them.. were a lie?
Arjun says sach bhi tho nahi tha, and if there was something than that ended as well.
Aunty Uncle sayig that it is his decision but in love there is no jooth and sach. Arjun thinks that he wont jay truth till tomorrow. Maybe archi dhonds will tell jay.
Arjun says that he will leave but auntyuncle says no its theri turn to leave someone is waiting for him
Arjun walkign around confused saying hello?, koi hai? and than tada tadaa hehe we hear a  voice..AROHIS voice:

Arjun kiya ek kahani sonoge?😳Arjun will you listen to a story?
 Kahani bohot purani hai phar phir bhi nayi lagti hai. Story is very old but it still sounds new
Behind arjun a televsion with picturess.
Ek ladka tha akela, shayad sarko ne use janam diya tha, uske paas kuch nahi tha koyi nahi tha😭There was a guy all alone, the street brought him up, he had nothing, he had no one
 Aur ek ladki thi, rajkumar uske paas sab kuch thaa, bhade ghar mein payda hui woh kehte hain nah with a silver psoon in the mouth and later she asked for a golden spoon.
And there was a girl, rajkumari( princess) she had everything, she born in a big house, they say nah like she has brought up with a silver spoon in her mouth and later she asked for a golden one

Her life was different far away from pain and pareshaniya(worries). But the guy, pareshiyana usne paya tha. But the guy was brought up by the worries
Pain took the place of his dad and hungry took his moms place😭 If you have these kind of parents than bacha takes friend like that. That guy choose a life where his life in in danger al the time. The girl was scared to go away from her family but the girl had no bad  dreams in her life.

And than.. yeh pehli nazar ka pyaar nahi tha!!( it was not love at first sight) they had to meet many times before they fell in love, they had checmistry , whenever they came togeher hawa mein chingaariya sone lagte hai. They fell in love but pyaar ka raasta( path of love) was difficult they had many misunderstanding, but today all the misunderstanding will end.. Arjun with tearsss😭 Arohi comess...

Arohi says you must be thinking why i am in these clothes, I will prove today that i love you and if i can't than what is better than these clothes to die in? Arjun says sohh today ms dramaqueen broke all her records, jeene marne ki baat karti hai ( she talks about living and death). Well arohi i dont have time for this. Arjun about to leave. Arohi says you can leave but i wont leave. if i go than i will go into your arms nahi toh yahi dam tod dhoongi( kill my self). Arjun smile and say i wish you could hear yourself: YAHA DAM THOD DOONGI you know how cheesy this sounds?(
Arjun about to go and than he hears a gun!! . He turns around and sees arohi holding gun ( on her head)

UFFFFF ahluwalias Dadu walkign around and worried. Amrit comes and ask what is the matter? Dadu says it is very late and lovedeep is not back. Amrit says she will come. Dadu says there is no function tonight there . she had to come back nah.. Dadu says i will go and get her.. he leaves to get lovdeeep😲

Arjun: so dramaqueen ek paas drama revolver bhi hai😆( dramaqueen got a dramarevolver with her) Arohi: tumhe mere pyaar pe yakeen hai ya nahi?You believe in my love nor not? Arjun says please killing ya self and all for love happens only in books and movies. I learned that from living with you. This revolver is fake or it has no bullets. Arohi: Tumhe mere pyaar pe yakeen hai ya nahi?.. (You trust my love or not?) Arjun: i dont belive anything you say, im going inside if you feel like shooting yourself you go ahead. Arjun leaves.. arohi shoots.. butt up, arjun turns around and realise the gun is real. Arohi takes all the bullets out, leaves only one in the gun! ( arre baab re she knows how to use a gun so well duhh gundhe ki biwi hai nahh😆)

Gun back at her head, arjun says your game wont work with mee, your revolver might be real but i am sure there is a twist, Arohi: tumhe mere pyaar pe yakeen hai ya nahi? Arjun: i am sure this revolver is empty. You shoot one and took other ones away. Arohi says i was very baad in ehsaab but we will see how good you are. She shoots one( but nothign happens) Arjun, arohi stopp itt dont do anythign stupidd. Arohi: remember all those moments we spended together and put your hand on your heard and say if you trust/believe my love or not. She shoots second time.. arjun shocked. Arjun remembering all their moments. Arjun says enough arohi give me the gun. Arohi says the other day you believed i loved you where did the yakeen go now?
Arohi shoots again nothing happens). Arjun comes closer and say dont do anythign stupid give me the gun. Arohi: you love me or not?.. She shoots again but nothing happens  arohi says if your ehsaab is good than this is my last chance . She closes her eyes.. ask tumhe mere pyaar pe yakeen hai ya nahi?.. Arjun runs towards her( not big distance😆) he hold her and the gun  and says hain yakeen, yes i trust 😳😳(😭 not sad wala cry but khusi ke asoon )
arohi goes down her knees, arjun down his knees as well( both very weak duhh such a hard situations thaa..) Both in tears: ARJUn::: tum pagal hoo kiya??Are you crazy?.. arohi says tum pagal hoo You are crazy.. she hits him slaps him😆 if you trusted me than why didnt you said it earlier marne ke baat batati kiya( would you tell me after i dying) . Arjun Arohii HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG😳😳
arjun: IDIOTT mujeh kiya bata kabhi mare hoo kiya. ( how do i know havent been dead before) Arjun says i am sorry arohii. I dont know what i said all while being angry, somewhere i knew you love mee but situations were like that.. Arohi ask where did you learn talking so much? hehe arjun: tumsee😳 arohi: meine chup karana tumse seekha😆 GUESS WHATSHE DOES: SHEE KISSSESS HIMMMMMMM😳
RPS comes and sees arjuhi kissing😲 he walks towards them and other side dadu comesss  and see them kissingg😲 dadu got sharm😆he is shocked sits in the car and goes away. RPS is besharm heheh he shouts arjunn.. arjun gets up and walks towards him and says daad i dont think i want to leave this city now what ever i have is in this city, he looks at arohi. RPS walks away he looks angry arjun looks at him worried.. than he turns around he looks at arohi and smiless😳 They run towards each other. Arjun says nice idea, great arrangements😆 I was thinking what if i didnt stop you? There was  bullet in the revolver. Arohi goes and gets the gun  she shoots. there was a bullet in it. Arohi says nice timing😳. Arohi says what you looking at? Arjun says does after tears come tears of happines?? you girl are emotional and all nah. Arohi says im not those stupid emotional girl that will start crying.. ( she sayign this with tears)😆 im kidding, we all girls are ike this. I was waiting for so long for this day.. thoda emotional bana toh bandta hai( nneed to get a bit emotional) .. lookign in each others eyes and huggg ( background song some.. very nice songg beautifull you can feel the love) song..dont know which one) Arjun wipes arohis tears.. arohi tries to walk away arjun holds her from behind😳😳 she smiles turn arounds with sad wala angry face😆 arjun wipes her tears,, hee takes her in his armss😳 like different style( like while dancing you do😆).. puts arohi down again.. and than kiss her forhead.. he takes her in his arms again this time to take her away. 

Lovedeep back at home amrit tells her that dadu went to pick her up.. lovedeep worried.. she tries to call daddu but phone not working.. She just hopes that everything goes well for arjunarohi. At home dadi sittign with finger crossed sehfeli finger crossed and bua as well. Bua gets message and shouts with happiness. Dadi gets a message as well from arohi with a smiley😃and dadii . YEH HUI NAA GHALLL., haddipa hadippa dancing😆 shefali got message as well and she is happy.
Dadi dancing around the house😆 rudra comes angry, kumod ask did you leave arjun? RPS says i he will stay here. phir she bell, and arjunarohi standing infront of the door.. Dadi all happy.. she is standing there withaarti ki  taali.. arjuhi all romantic looking at eahc other.. kumod sees it and shocked. Arohi takes dadsi blessings and say love you dadi says mein bhi. Daadi does aarti. Arjun sayss bass daadii, dadi says you two looking so nice, today you look like the way i wanted you two. Arjun says you will se us like this whole life, but its very late now😆 arohi  elbowms him😆dadi says you 2 like a real married couple.. i feel like watchign you two all night. Arjun says we will lookj the same tomorrow,, look than😆Arohi looks at him.. liek shtt.. and he stops😆. Dadi says that she feels lieks ingign.. she even got a dhol. She goes and get the dhol. arjun tries to walk away hehe but didnt worked. She puts dhol on arjun and says that he will play the dhol and she will sing😆 Arjun says do i have to do this? dadi  your thorat will hurt if you sing and all..
arjun plays dhol and dadi sings heheheh must watch expressions of arjun😆 she si singin baarii baarsiii😆 starts dancing with arohi
Kumod and rudra looking from far away
Rudra saysing ab waqt agaya ke raaz raaz na rahe!! 

Edited by wida - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes please hurry up... we r waiting :) Thank you
hemvb thumbnail
waiting yaar *biting nails* 
zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
yeah very patient lol
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks yaar, plzzz hurry up i cnt wait anymre.
SabeeqaK thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ur a life saver......
thanks so much for the update.. :D
hanane thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write Arjuhi's  lines in english?

Thanks
wida thumbnail
^^ i will doo that later yeah sorryy..
i will update it laterr need to leave now have to do soemthing :S.. goshh familyyy

Minionite thumbnail
Gr8 episode. Loved it and waiting for the update. 😊
cutelove1111 thumbnail
thank u so much
cant wait till watch it.