Behenein 25th March Written Update

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Shalmar storms in. No one should talk to my mum like that. Gomti tells Shalmar to go away. Shalmar doesen't listen. Purva tries to calm him. Mihir tells Shalmar to go away. Gomti drags Shalmar away. Shalmar yells at Aakashi. Gomti says don't shout at Aakashi it's not her fault it's my fault for leaving Prem without food. Shalmar argues and walks away. Shalmar hasnt eaten Aakashi is worried. Jai Varma thinks about Smirti's words. He tells everyone that they will eat together today. Everyone is happy.
Shalmar ignores Aakashi and Gomti when they give him the tiffin. Gomti asks for a picture of Viren Kapoor for Manik. Aakashi jokes that she should get a photo of Viren's dad for Gomti :D.  Aakashi goes to a place and waits for Viren Kapoor. Viren arrives on  motorbike. He is shooting an advert of some drink. He meets Aakashi. Aakashi gets a photo of him. Purva is standing. Mihir and Purva share some romantic moments.  Puchki says she is scared and wants to sleep with them. Purva agrees. Purva's phone rings. It's Smirti. Smirti says save me. Purva hears noises. The phone cuts.
Purva is very worried.