Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyanka86 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
superb update...loved it 
love this maan and geet and the bond they share..
pls continue soon..
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow awsome one yaar...loved it so mch !!
heermeher thumbnail
so arjun knws about geet and handa family too

So naintara did her homework well.  Just waiting for the next part let me see how arjun reacts to the deeds of his sister
Maaneet_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice part... like the teasing between maan n geet.. 😆
Also liked tht Arjun doesnt have an eye on geet... Good to knw tht he thinks of her as sis n nothing more than that... dont want anyone to come between maaneet 
DO continue soon!!! 

Btw, wat happened to Telepathy n love?? ... u havent updated tht in a long time... 
neetiporwal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey nice fanfic
l like it
plz add me in pm list and pm me whenever u updated
dhrashtee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey just read ur whole FF... sounds great! i m loving this maan...

i thought i read it in ur notes that a 6 months leap was coming... when will u take a leap?
i have another Q... i m guessing sameera doesnt live in KM. but when geet was arranging pooja on her 2nd day, nakul was saying something abt sameera was still sleeping, etc. pls clear my confusion and also add me to ur PM list... pls update soon
sb1412 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey... i didnt get this pm.😭😭...newayz...nice update...👏
Shimmerr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the parts dear!!!!!!!!!

Continue soon honey!!!!!!!!!!!!
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
humble request pls always read the accompanying note with the ff it may answer many of your questions
and also that pls pls pls I want bigh comments

Part 29

Arjun was confused and he looked at NT for an answer;

Maan was quite amused by the whole course he just admired the way Geet turned the table;

it's show time thought Maan.

NT looked every where but at Arjun

A: NT look here (he said with a stern voice) I am asking you something

NT was speechless she did not understand how she could explain every thing keeping herself safe

Geet was observing her minutely and her piercing gaze was making NT more uncomfortable at the same time Maan's sardonic smile was taking her toll.

A: NT has you gone deaf or have you lost your voice

NT: Bhai saab (in Rajasthani bro)actually Geet, yes Geet you use to talk so much about her that how she tied the Rakhi when you were at HSPur and that how conservative the Handa's are about females, so I thought

M: you thought (raising his eye brows)

NT: I thought that may be I can

G: you can help me, right

NT: right

M: oh so this is how you define help (pretending to be in deep thought)

G: amazing definition

M: on second thought yes she did help you

G: um

A: what is all this going on you all seem to be talking in riddles?

M: riddles, no Arjun you should remember I always keep gaming
part out of reality

A: so will you clarify what my unhelpful sister did to help Geet

M (indicated Geet to continue)

G: oh she was the one who led me to the Khurana's, and know DM is sponsoring my education

A: rubbish you do not need any sponsor, you have far more money in your bank account to sponsor 100 girls

M: oh, I never knew she is that rich

A: yes, ask NT she also knows

NT (very nervously): yes, she has a land worth crores of rupee
in her name

A: not only that

NT: she has more

A: of course, look Geet you do not know this, Mohinder uncle wanted to gift it to you on your 21st birthday

NT (shocked): what?? I mean gift

A: uncle has opened a trust in her name which at present has, has a yearly profit of about 4-5 crores, it is Geet Welfare Trust it runs many businesses like a unit that manufactures agricultural products  and a unit that manufactures tractor spare parts and few more I suppose 8 in number

NT feels like trashing herself only if she had shown more patience she with Dev's help would have been enjoying that wealth

Geet was surprised to know that her father had done so much for her

M: how come you know all this?

A: my father is one of the trustees and I am also a trustee in it, and apart from me, Mr. Manchanda Pinky's father is a trustee, Mr. Bakshi the  top shot of automobile industry is also the trustee, apart from them there are 4 more and of course her father also.

M: and Geet does not know about it, do anyone in her family know?

A: I don't think so, the trust started 12 yrs back with a small amount of 25,000 rupees; uncle did not tell any one in the family, it is to be handed over in her name when she turns 21.

M (looking at defeated NT and amused Geet): you said the yearly profit is 4-5 crores then what is the value if the trust

A: around about 175-200 crores

NT almost fainted

M: and when she is 21 she gets

A: 51% share and also if she chooses she can become the MD of the trust and if she wishes she can dissolve the trust and convert it to private limited firm.

NT was now almost in tears cursing her luck only if she would have asked Geet to come with her and later adopted the child, she would have been in knee deep money

M was amused to see NT's reaction where as Geet was not much affected by all this

G: Maan it's very late I think they should retire, the hearing is at 10 and they have to meet the lawyer at 8:30

A: yes, you are right, good night Maan, come NT you should rest and try to wake up early in the morning

M: good night Arjun, Good night NT may you sleep well and have sweet dreams (smirks)

NT: um

After the two left Maan turned to Geet who was collecting the crockery

M: Geet how do you feel to now that you are self dependent

G: nothing

M: you are not happy

G: as if money can buy a father for my child,

M: Geet it can not buy a father but it can at least make life comfortable

G: comfort without love and happiness, I don't know what to say?

M: think about it

G: I don't want to, it will come to me after 3 yrs I will think about it then, at present I only want you and DM by my side, until you two are there I don't need any thing

M: we are always with you

G: thanks I need people around me someone I can trust not money; money can buy me a friend, and even when I were penniless you were there DM was there and I don't need anything else

M: is it not blind faith, illogical

G: faith is blind and once you only give logics when you have lost it

M: you are amazing

G: um, that's not me but you, you are amazing, now good night I have an early class tomorrow

M: good night, BTW you will be there for breakfast

G: when I am not, the day I miss it assume I am not feeling well

So what do you feel about this new twist
I am sure no body even guessed it 😆

well for my satisfaction just read it once more and try imagining NT's expressions;
I felt at one point she would puck😆

was about to go with the hearing and bring this point later
but I could not resist my self so girls
now you have seen how financialy strong Geet is and NT just was 😉 OMG don't even ask she might think of dying

now with Dev behind the bars she could not even convince Geet and Dev to continue the charade of being a couple for the sake of that unborn child

the coming update will tell you how NT filed the case and how Arjun took her with him
you will also know a little about Anvesha 

HOPE YOU AGREE WITH ALL THIS
if not feel free to tell so

waiting for your responses write soon

pls post your comments you know you all are my motivations

and pls don't forget to hit the like button whether you comment or not pls hit the like tab if you like what I have written it only takes a second

Pls hit the like Tab as usual

and if it is not working pls leave the note telling me 'hey shruti the like tab is not working count my vote also'

phone/mobile users as you will not be able to hit the like tab pls pls pls comment, simply say I liked you post

XXX----------XXX----------XXX---------XXX

Edited by smj1977 - 12 years ago
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow awsome one yaar ...loved it so much 
wow me the first to comment this time ..
so happy!!
geet is so selfless ... she gonna be richer ...loved it 
Edited by mrk_1 - 13 years ago