Will PreNa ever live this down? :(

ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

The article about DSDV ending said it is a happy ending for the show..........but what they are showing.......does it really project a happy life for Prem and Nandini?  πŸ˜•

Was there any need to bring Nandini's child back into the picture?   Earlier they showed the child was born dead and I was happy that this story was different from the original in which the baby left at Prem's house is actually Nandini's baby and is later adopted by Pallavi and this creates a huge problem in the Karmarkar house.   I was happy they closed that chapter and now when the show is ending and there is no need to worry about TRPs or further drama for the future, why bring that child back in?  

Is Prem going to be the superhuman kind of hubby who will accept his wife's baby from before marriage, that too a child not born of love but of rape? 😲 It would be the most unnatural thing ever!   Perhaps he might accept the child to please Nandini.........but Nandini...would she accept the child?   It is not as if she bonded with the child ever......she does not remember being pregnant, does not remember delivering her baby, and did not do anything for the child.......in fact, did not even know she had had a child until after her marriage to Prem!   Now when she sees the child, would she just feel maternal love flowing out of her.........that is extremely stupid and unnatural.........it only happens in the celluloid world!  

Consider the other side of things........if Prem and Nandini take the child home, would the Rajadhyaksh family accept the child aise hi?  πŸ˜•  That would be even more unnatural!    And in case they do, seeing that child every day.......would not Nandini and Prem be reminded of the past all the time, a past they want to and need to forget?    Would not that child be a living reminder of the rape and all that followed......however innocent the child is and it is not the child's fault it was born?   Is that what you call a happy ending?   If the story was to continue and there was a need to build foundation for more drama in the future, I would understand what is being shown.......though I still would not like it in the least...but when there is no need for all this with the show ending next week.......was this really necessary?  πŸ˜‘

It would make sense in one way only...πŸ€”.....if Sona came forward to adopt the girl.  After all it is Krushna's child and with Krushna in jail for 21 years, there is no hope for Sona of having a baby of her own.   If she adopted the child, it would make sense!  πŸ˜› I hope that the CVs show some good sense in handling this situation and make Sona adopt the child.   Prem and Nandini have a right to start their life anew and have their own family.....😳......they should not have this reminder of the past living with them.......it is the most unnatural, most stupid ending ever if it happens! πŸ˜‘

But then the powers of showbiz are known to spoil things for the viewers and create unhappy endings..🀒...maybe we are just unlucky to get attached to shows which end too soon and which have stupid endings........😭

I don't know how many agree with me, but if I was raped and had a baby born out of that, I would feel some revulsion for the child because it would remind me of the past which I want to forget!  πŸ˜” It is the human reaction.........and I would like to see such reactions from Prem and Nandini.......not the godly kind........ever ready to sacrifice!  

Wish they had just ended the show with Prem and Nandini starting a new life together!  πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Fab post Shobs .. and I agree with you .. word to word! 

It doesn't make sense for them to bring the baby in at this juncture .. when everything is settled and PreNa could start life afresh. I agree .. having the baby around, would only keep reminding them of the past .. and thats really unfair, especially after what they have gone through. It was only fair to have let the story end with PreNa starting a new life together with the past behind them .. buried and forgotten. 

Love your idea of Sona adopting the baby ... and not only coz she cannot have a baby now, with Krushna behind bars ... but also for the fact that the baby is Krushna's as much she is Nandini's. Though ofcourse, Sona is innocent herself so she does not really deserve to have an added responsibility .. but then, she doesn't have anyone with her .. so the baby is the best bet. That way, the baby will always be in front of PreNa .. and they can start a new life n a family too πŸ˜Š 
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shobs, may I suggest something??

Add this to the title: "HAPPY ENDING??? ITS CRAPPY ENDING :("

I agree with both Eksie and you...  nuthing to add. Its very very sorry affair, really.😳
zaara10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree. Y add the baby @ this point? It makes it feel like prena really got no justice at all.
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
shobs - i just saw this... and i had expressed my outrage over the last couple of episodes of last week at the prem nagri, now i see this would be a more appropriate place

needless to say this feels like YPNHK all over again.... where they were tying up all the loose ends and giving us a happy ending except we never agreed with how the ends were tied up or the ending being happy

for some reason though the child is very cute, the fact that her eyes are so blue grey compared to nandini and krishna... after all our discussions abt grey eyes and brown lenses and brown eyes and grey lenses.... that seems so weird to me πŸ˜•

regarding the child of rape and how it would effect all relationships... that could have been a track if the show was running... so now it just seems pointless to discuss that bcos they are going to show preNa as super humans who will forgive and accept the kid... i would still like either urmila or even sonakshi to get the kid.. thats my new thought, bechari sona ka bhe sochay na koi
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Stupidest reason or storyline to bring a child born out of rape at this jucture in the storyline...Especially it was announced that baby had died..

In the process of making the leads look super human almost godly...

Govind nor Prem had any right to bring this baby into Nandini's life..

Don't get me wrong..It is not Nandini nor that child's fault..

Look at it from Nandini's perspective..Her marriage life was almost destroyed by the rapist Krushna until now..She lost her loving MIL, rest of the ILs did not appreciate her once they knew she was raped,  Prena were kicked out of the house, Prem was put in the jail, Finally justice was given and Krushna was put in jail..

Finally PreNa had chance to live their married life..All nandini wanted was a fresh start..And here comes a 4 yrs old child..Prem is pushing too much down Nandini's throat...Also Govind and Prem are shoving too much down Prem's family...This is asking for trouble in marriage..We are human beings and there is so much one can handle at  a time..If we could handle rape, and survive and than be open to accepting that child all at one time than we would be god..😳

Let her have some time to heal from all of this...If they had found the child after 2-3 yrs Nandini probably would be more open to accepting her..As she has had a time to live good happy married life with prem and her ILs..She is young herself..No mother to cry to...

I dont like Prem telling her she should accept Mittu..

Hope u all understand my frustration with this show...Especially CVs know this show is ending..Why not end with prena being happy...No need to bring so called dead child at this jucture.

BTW it should be only Nandini's decision when and if she wants that child in her life...Not Govind or her dear beloved ullu hubby Prem..😑
Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago
jasmine477 thumbnail
Even I agree they should have brought this track 3 months back than concentrating on Krushna torturing Nandini and showing rest of the family blind 😑 and wasting a month in court scene ......having a 4 year old child play Nandini daughter is brillaiant but the girl playing is much olderπŸ˜‰;well loved the scene with Prem-Mittu but common CVS When DSDV is ending they butchered Prem's charecter from  jan 2011 πŸ˜‘ .......it looks unnatural and Govind's mom is curious to know how Mittu looks like Krushna😲🀒 and Pallavi's reaction as a sis......Poor Nandu is again a victim thanks to CVS😭

When a show ends or being ended should leave fond,happy ,positive moral memories that is why we watch shows ....if we want filmi or unnatural ending why watch shows can watch hollywood or bollywood movies with fairy fictional storyline 😳    
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I sure would like to know who is hiring these writers?

Are they bunch of airhead teeny boppers or old farts?

Pardon my language...😳
zaara10 thumbnail
I think ratings would've been much better if they used this track before and spared us som crazy Krishna antics and court scenes. This kid is so cute and ppl wudv wanted to watch her. No point right now... Cvs sure know how to ruin serials. Honestly, where do they get these ppl?? Do u even need to kno how to read or write to be a cv??Edited by zaara10 - 13 years ago
Praves thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Right Zaara!!

Sad that DSDV has to end on this note...πŸ˜”