Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
yeah uma i feel the same now..............
very bad............it was intentionally edited.......no jalak of DS at all!!
hows that possible........kuchh toh dikhate but kuchh nehin!!
again..........they gonna ruin gauri's character!!

really so bad!!
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: khusi_*

thanx...........

very very upset with today's episode!!

yaar aaj to  mujhe v lagta hai ki sayad gauri ko -ve banane ki planning chal rahi hai!!.............
she was sooooooooo angry with DS at that time n intentionally no jhalak of that in the flash backs...............in fact anandi n bhairon....two ppl who r actually the well wishers of gudiya......c is angry at them(intentionally edited)............😲😕.
what they want to present in front of us........😕
really feel bad!!..........

abt jagat........sab ka farz hai........srif uska koi farz nehin hai!!
doctor kisne banaya isko..........need conceling seriously!!🤢

Well obseved Kushi...I noticed that But Since I dint catch that whole Track I was not sure How Gudiya actully reacted that Time .....But know Its all Dadisa's Karnama...And Why they are hiding Dadisa here..
Jagiya - PROMISES/EMOTIONS KA KHILADI

Anandi- aansuon ki pahadi

DS- rudhivadi soch ki bimari (rudhivadi - naam toh suna hi hoga,very often used for the post show message)

Gauri - Hadsey ki maari

21397 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvdekha

Jagiya - PROMISES/EMOTIONS KA KHILADI

Anandi- aansuon ki pahadi

DS- rudhivadi soch ki bimari (rudhivadi - naam toh suna hi hoga,very often used for the post show message)

Gauri - Hadsey ki maari

🤣
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update !!

Felt so bad for Gauri today...and after watching today's episode I feel, for some reason Gauri will not turn negative, after pouring her heart out the only thing she said to her mom was "I want to study further" she never said I will take badla, I wont let that family live peacefully.......however they might portray her as a grey character where she might teach a lesson to Jagya and DS, once she comes to know Jagat's reality ! which is understandable....I dont see any reason why she should be angry at Anandi ! I dont think that'll happen... Also, loved Gauri-Bade Papa interaction, very touching...I really like bade papa's character, understanding, supportive and caring....

On the other hand, Bhairon today was good.. he tried speaking to his son, like all father's do, but again I would say Jagya being an adult, has the right to take decisions of his life, no one can force him to stay back..yes he is hurting other's feelings in this process...but if he likes city life..so be it...lot of people do migrate to cities, for that matter other countries for work and also for good !...its a common thing, its all about how the family takes it, some people dont have a problem with it and some do.......however Jagya should not keep the family in dark about his relationship with Gauri...I did not like the way he said it was Anandi's duty...if he is not interested in her anymore he needs to tell that to her and the family and set her free ! why make her wait? and whats with Anandi's maun vrat? yet again....sorry but I just dont like her now and dont feel even an ounce of sympathy for her....she deserves all this...Jagya should dump her only then she will realize her mistakes...stupid woman !
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Divmath - totally agree on Anandi.

Why stand on the rooftop and cry when he's rude ? This was between a dad n his grown son - why did she need to break it up ? Certain times, things shud be allowed to play out as they will - instead of creating pleasantness all the time at the risk of just avoiding issues and letting them stay unresolved ! 

She is so misguided in her efforts to do the right thing and protect her 'beend' even when he's wrong and his dad is handling it !
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@hooked

Absolutely...Anandi and her antics...dont get me started ðŸ˜† I can just go on and on about her dumbness and stupidity !!  she gets on my nerves now a day's, this is one character which has become regressive with time !!  
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
I am so bored with BV these days that I have nothing to say. Hope they show some other track soon, maybe Shyam and Suguna or Phooli
spatty123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divmath

Thanks for the update !!

Felt so bad for Gauri today...and after watching today's episode I feel, for some reason Gauri will not turn negative, after pouring her heart out the only thing she said to her mom was "I want to study further" she never said I will take badla, I wont let that family live peacefully.......however they might portray her as a grey character where she might teach a lesson to Jagya and DS, once she comes to know Jagat's reality ! which is understandable....I dont see any reason why she should be angry at Anandi ! I dont think that'll happen... Also, loved Gauri-Bade Papa interaction, very touching...I really like bade papa's character, understanding, supportive and caring....

On the other hand, Bhairon today was good.. he tried speaking to his son, like all father's do, but again I would say Jagya being an adult, has the right to take decisions of his life, no one can force him to stay back..yes he is hurting other's feelings in this process...but if he likes city life..so be it...lot of people do migrate to cities, for that matter other countries for work and also for good !...its a common thing, its all about how the family takes it, some people dont have a problem with it and some do.......however Jagya should not keep the family in dark about his relationship with Gauri...I did not like the way he said it was Anandi's duty...if he is not interested in her anymore he needs to tell that to her and the family and set her free ! why make her wait? and whats with Anandi's maun vrat? yet again....sorry but I just dont like her now and dont feel even an ounce of sympathy for her....she deserves all this...Jagya should dump her only then she will realize her mistakes...stupid woman !

Hey divmath, I really want you to be right about Gauri, however I am getting a feeling that she  will turn grey . I have noticed one thing, Gauri is dead against child marriages, but she always says that she did not like the way that family behaved with them(acting fraudulantly), that her family had to tolerate so much humiliation because of them. Then she is shown thinking about Bhairo, and anandi untying the knot, her marriage getting annulled by the panchayat. These flashbacks are all double meaning. Maybe once she finds about anandi, she will hold her responsible for all the unhappiness and humiliation.  I seriously am confused about Gauri's track. I think  I am analysing too much.😕 
Very Misleading ...cant say