Views

Users

Frequent Posters

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sunaina02

^^^

I completely agree. There is much scope for developing a story for the second season from the current ending .

I am already laughing imagining sachi with 2 bachche and every morning she wakes up and says"Yes kiske bachche hai?" 😆

That would be real fun - Shravan bachche and Sachi all in confusion  every morning 😛

Anu , I sort of do not feel so bad about the ending.  I still enjoy every scene of BHPH despite the ending . May be i do not take serials so seriously as you all do.

Su - I would love if they showed more of their life.  I am just not happy with how they left things.  Don't get me wrong, I would pick (and am) watching reruns of BHPH over any other serial because even on its worst day, it far surpasses the typical saas-bahu drama.  I guess I feel that I invested so much time in the serial - it is the only Hindi I have ever followed since the start - that I am owed a true happy ending.  If BHPH was the type of melodrama they showed in the ending track, I would have never watched it.   I guess I will learn that CV's and channels don't give a hoot about what viewers really want and will change the character of an entire show on a whim.
sunaina02 thumbnail

Anu - I used to watch lots of serials before and never was satisfied with any ending so you can say I am sort of immune to this. Indian serials never end properly .

anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 First DJ should start BHPH part 2. secondly they should feel the pluses of the viewers about story.BHPH was nice family serial 😆They made mess in the end😭