24th March Written Update

Sallu_King thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys

Here is the Written Update

The Episode starts with Arjun driving the car with Arohi.Arohi says to Arjun don't u want to do something to stop me.Arjun says why will i do something as u wanted to go by urself.Arohi says u was saying that u will make my life hell and will torture me all time but what happened now.Arjun says u take care of Raj and even Rashi is well now so i don't have any angriness towards u.Arjun and Arohi then remember some moments that they spend togheter.Arjun arrives at Arohi and tells Arohi to leave.Arohi then says to herself Arjun plzz stop me Arjun says to himself that why u din't stop me before.Arohi then comes out of the car and Arjun took his bag and gives to her.Arjun leaves and Arohi is left crying.Arjun comes back home and saw his luggage coming outside and says to Romit its my luggage why u bringing it outside.Romit tells that Dadi told me.Dadi comes and says i have put ur luggage out of the room and i will put it outside the house soon.Arjun ask the reason behind this?

Dadi says u have left Arohi on the road and now u will go there too.Arjun says i left her to her house as she tolds me herself.Dadi tells Arjun to bring Arohi or else i will kick u out of the house.Arjun agree and leaves.Dadi then calls Arohi and says Arjun is coming to get u back.Shifali comes to Arohi room and is looking for her.Raj comes out and says Arohi is not there as she has leave this house.Raj tells to Shifali that Jay uncle told me that Gauri called Arjun saying that Arohi called him and then Arohi said to Arjun that she wanted to leave this house.Raj then says if Arohi wanted to leave the house then why did she tells Gauri to call Arjun?Shifali says i don't like this Gauri.Raj says then we should follow Gauri.Shifali says u mean as detectives.Raj says yes and they both are happy.Arjun comes to get Arohi back but Arohi says i don't wanna go back.Arohi says if u want to bring me back then u have accept some of my conditions.

Arohi tells Arjun to sing and Arjun sing so badly that Arohi says u will get a punishment as u sing very badly.Arohi tells Arjun to dance and Arjun does the dance but very badly.Arohi says to herself i can tell anything and he will do it.Arjun says to himself Dadi told me to bring Arohi back but she did not says how.Arjun then picks up Arohi and puts her in the car.Arjun and Arohi both come back and Arjun saw Dhondu there and leaves.Dhondu tells to Arohi that u have done enough for me and now i am making u free from all the promises.Dhondu says u can go and tell to Arjun how much u love him.Arohi is so happy that he goes and does the rounds.Episode ends.

Use Like Button!

Edited by Sallu_King - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update ! I've been waiting for this all day !!!😳
niya_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you sooooooo much . I was very eager to read it especially after viewing the episode. Thanks a lot πŸ˜Š
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Thaanks For The Updaate
MsKam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing episode today... Loved the daadi n karan scene so funny!!! N him singin n dancing so cute.. Thanks for the update!! X
desimisz thumbnail
Raj & Shefali..i like it!!! now Gauri youre end is coming soon..
--rama-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for updating........
phoo_12 thumbnail
can any one tell me wch song was that which arjun sang???he sang a bit of it on sbs also i knw that is of bindrakiya s albumπŸ€” i wanna listen to it plzzzzzzzz πŸ˜‰

thanx fr the update πŸ‘πŸ€—
silver4karan thumbnail
dadi is star.. thanks 4 updates..!! i jus lov the song..
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnks dear ,,,,,,
loved d epi