abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
After watching y'day episode I feel that Rasal is a True wife and so she desrves Ranveer in her life more than Rukmini.

Till date it has been shown that Rukmini used to do her wifely duties quietly and used to try and do those things which would make Ranveer happy but unfortunately due to so many plottings, she fell on the other side.

I also understand why Rukmini is trying to push Ranveer to Rasal but now I feel that she is overdoing it and is repeating as she has NO BrAINS and is a COMPLETE FOOL. By doing all this, her THICK HEAD is refusing to accept that her words and actions are hurting both Rasal and Ranveer in the process and so she should stop attempting it. Here she is only thinking about her SElF and her GUILT and no one else.

WHEREAS RASAL IS TRYING To WIN HER love bacK WITH PROPER WAYS OF ranveer, she wants to take that way in which Ranveer will be happy, however TOUGH they may be and so is a TRUE WIFE and DESRVES RANVEER in TRUE SENSE..  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samirah23 thumbnail
Wow - Rasal a true wife because she wants what will only make her happy?  Ranveer doesn't love her.  Ranveer loves Rukhmi who is his true and first wife ... if Rasal loved Ranveer, she would lay off and let him be happy. 

I am not sure that Rasal is taking the proper ways to win back her own husband ... she is being selfish and doesn't care about anyone besides herself - she care about what she wants - SHE loves Ranveer, SHE can't live without him ... what about what Ranveer wants?

To me, Rukhmi is the true wife ... she will bear any burden and has done so, just so her husband is happy ...

BTW, what guilt does Rukhmi have?  I don't know that she has done anything to anyone.  But, many have done to her ...

Deep and mother have tried to frame and kill Rukhmi
Rasal has gone against the one who loves her the most - and who ever got a scar on her face because of Rasal ...
The rest of the family has tried to kick Rukhmi out so many times
Ranveer hates Rukhmi based on a lie.
Rasal's mother has always tried to get everything for her own children despite Rukhmi being the one who took care of everyone.

So not sure what guilt Rukhmi should have?
sweet samie thumbnail
i dont care Rukmini. is a cow and Resel is a child
Rukmini.. it is because of her this mess started and why doesnt she just die or why cant this show just end
wht kind of duffer gets her sister married to her own husband
doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yes yaaar u r rite................true wife should b possesive about her husband like rasal
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: doot

yes yaaar u r rite................true wife should b possesive about her husband like rasal

I am sorry but I am unable to comprehend whether its a Sarcastic comment  or just a stated FACT ??
VenkiSwetha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am sorry to say but the whole family is dumb and fool. They only believe deep whatever whether it is right or wrong . and they dont believe rukmi. They have mind of this. So its total crap. Now rasal has also joined their league.
Oh god atleast it was worth watching the sister relationship which was going ahead not like other serial.First sister then sautan. Now this too is going in same way.

PS: Its not to hurt anyone. But only my views