Chhoti Bahu-24th.March-Update...

set_raj thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
RBG nice starting with comments and songsπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ was waiting for ur update after I saw the episode..........(..waiting for the balance watching India australia cricket quarter finals and India won πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘)
Edited by chalhov - 13 years ago
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hi bhaiyya thk a lot for z update
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thank u!! i owest love readin ur update wif funny stufs in it...lol
aditeeash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the comentfull update πŸ˜‰
ChinadollTwo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Setraj - Thanks for your 'spot on' update about Ashanti & her kids 'half-ticket'   πŸ€£ and Fevicol for Ashanti .. Like that πŸ‘πŸΌ   Her big mouth & screeches gives me a migraine and her good for nothing thug chenu is definately the product of Ashanti. Nice sanskaar to her kids.
RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thnx Raj bhaiya ..... wonderful episode today..... Radhika's expression touched mah heart...... same goes 4 Dev..... it was totaly worth watching today....waitin 4 u complete...
suwin thumbnail
thank you so much for the update...
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Set_Raj, really nice episode! πŸ˜‰ Dev was the best, so cute thinking about Radhika and seeing Radhika everywhere. Love he is an  artist. So sweet talk with Rohan. I'm liking Rohan, feel sad for him, everyone wants him to get married to a girl he never saw. Sad but this really happens, people get married but they really don't know each other. Liking Dev and Rohan friendship, and nice that Rohan also consider Dev as a friend, wondering what Rohan reaction is when he sees Radhika. πŸ˜ƒ
 Shanti is one funny character πŸ˜† kinda like her too,  but it was good to see her being nice to Radhika even it was fake.  Loved seeing Radhika happy! Chenu is cute!
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Thanks for the updates Raj....Till now read the half one , you have done good job with  your special touch..... specially liked the Dev Rohan  conversation and the beautiful song .....That song fits the situation