•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Meiyang Chang turns host
Buzz up!

Meiyang Chang seems to be indeed a very lucky man. After winning the Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa on Sony, he is touted to be the next host of Colors reality show India's Got Talent.

A source from the channel claims, "The show is due in next few months but Chang is indeed being considered. Nothing else is fixed. The auditions are announced though. Just wait and watch." If this statement is any indication, Chang is definitely on, as most channels don't reveal their plans before the show is launched.

Destiny surely favours Meiyang Chang who after becoming a dentist, got a break as a singer in Indian Idol and became an actor with Yash Chopra's Badmaash Company. And recently he became the winner of a dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa too. Being a non dancer, it was quite the achievement for him to win against the much favoured Sushant Singh Rajput.

But the question is will Chang leave Sony for Colors? He has been a Sony favourite since he won Indian Idol and now Jhalak.

Will the judges Sonali Bendre, Sajid Khan and Kirron Kher do an encore for the third season? This million dollar question will soon be answered – just wait for it.

• Kavita Awaasthi /Hill Road Media
  • Thursday, March 24, 2011
  • http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Meiyang-Chang-turns-host&xfile=2011/March/News_20110324_33Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago
    Wow!! Go Chang.....you might just make me watch IGT....I never liked the hosts they have had so far.
    nice to know,
     i have a doubt, he won indian idol too....................😕.
    i though he was runner up......................
    Edited by sreethu - 13 years ago
    chand didnot win indian idlol..
    he was in top 5 finalists.....
    all the Best to chingo mingo
    Chang is a wonderful anchor, I liked him hosting II4 with Hussain, he was also good in the Spooky reality show on Bindass! Good luck with IGT Chang!