Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jeet9898 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
im very big fan of sharib he is the best singer in my opannion from srgp 2005
jeet9898 thumbnail
hey sadaf plz do one thing plz post ur request to all aother section like u didi eaRLY and put it on saat phere discssion forum too i m so busy so i would not bve able to do so plz u and other member have to take this responsibility and plz go to yahoo chat room from there go to india than rajsthan and then jaipur chat room plz go and request them to vote and if u can give them som of theire songs link so they can listen and plz encoureage onlinbe voting becouse thay have lots of forigner fans and i think we r not using internet votes our fullest so plz everyone who can help plz help meanwhile i m on my office but i m giving thne my voter by landline,internate and sms plz do sadaf u have to do this bye plz every one keep voting voting line is open till final so keep votiong and sadaf plz post this that voting line is open till final so plz keet voting
-Dayeeta- thumbnail
can i join this club? i love sharib's voice! 👏
meghna101 thumbnail
sharib is rockingggggggggggggggggg
ritika_roxx thumbnail
m in m in!!! i luv sharibbbbbbbb!!!!!!! ok now bout him in my words 😳 he's gt an amazinggg voice which is matured beyond his age. he has an awesome andaaz n he's jus tooo cooooooollllllll
Angel-Eyes thumbnail
good luk sharib!!!!!!
dont wory, i still lu y!
* Savera * thumbnail
THERE IS ONLY ONE THAT IS THE BESTEST BEST...THE ONE THAT HAS THE WHOLE PACKAGE AND THAT IS... 😊 SHARIB 😊 ABSOLUTLY LOVE SHARIB.. MMMWWWAAAH 😳 😳
sapnokirani24 thumbnail
heyy sharib fans

count me in too..what happ to the old club??

i miss sharib
vinshe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey i m a great fan of sharib...count me in pls
deeeja thumbnail
hey peple i am in i like him he is a good singer