Posted: 18 years ago
SHARIB Rulez R.E.S.P.E.C.TEdited by ~*~MZB~*~ - 18 years ago
ghetto_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sharib all da way.. rockin da world.. brapppppppppp 😉
indiasrani19 thumbnail
I LOVE SHARIB... I am listening to his song" Allah ke bande" right now! I want him back...!
wagma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am listening Sharib songs right now, One thing i like about his singing that i just keep listening and don't feel boring. I must say Sharib is a fabulous singer and we are missing him alot. I hope we see his own album soon. SHarib you are the best. 😃
takemeaway thumbnail
ahhhh(sigh)...SHARIB PLEASE COME OU WITH YOUR OWN CD SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i miss you!!(we all miss you)
ghetto_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey friends, this thread(post) shudn't b on page10 it shud always b on pg 1.. so wake up ppl n share ur views abt Sharib n yer y r der so less fans ov him? i swear der more!
gujju_boi_4eva thumbnail
YEAH I NO!!!I'M A BIG FAN OF HIM TOO!!!
aashiq2005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wagma

I am listening Sharib songs right now, One thing i like about his singing that i just keep listening and don't feel boring. I must say Sharib is a fabulous singer and we are missing him alot. I hope we see his own album soon. SHarib you are the best. 😃

\

Absolutely!!!! His voice is ethereal, very serene and soothing, it has a calming effect on the chaos. I have been listening to the Mann Ki Lagan song for infinite times now, it still feels like the first everytime it repeats.

May he find the right place and right mentors to make his mark. SRGMP didn't deserve Sharib, he was far too good to compete with the likes of Rajeev, Paresh and other noisy creatures.

fm_qazi thumbnail
Sharib... you are the best.......
SuperGrl126301 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm a big Sharib fan, idt i joined this group yet... i join the Sahr Banj, club though