Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: radt

Moi got Best Student of the year award!

Wah wah πŸ‘πŸΌ  Congratulations, radha πŸ₯³
Very happy at your success .. May all your dreams come trueπŸ‘πŸΌ
pinkwine thumbnail
I suggest that if gauri loves her jagat so deeply from her childhood and want to marry him so badly then do that man.....let them get married......let anandi live some stress free peaceful life and let gauri take all responsibilities of the house....wo soch vi nahi sakti ki dadisa kya chees hain......wo unhe thori na "dactarni" banke rehene denge.....she will then feel the real taste of marriage........may  be it's child marriage or a late marriage Dadisa will never change her views about Beendni's and do her best to make their life hell...Gauri ko vi apron chorke jebar or stethoscop chorke masala or anaj jhelna parega...or sath mein M.S to dur ki baat ghar ane se pahele sehi itna parai karne ki liye bahat sari batein sunna parega....aur use ab gudia nehi Dr. gauri vi nehi.....sirf e chori karke hi dadisa bula lenge.....let her taste all these....she will change her decision in a moment then....
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thank you!!!!!πŸ€—
πŸ€— Divs..... πŸ€—Jyo
Treat!!!!!!
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
From the preview, It looks like Gauri is angry at Anandi and blames her for her pain....cos it only show her thinking of what Anandi did not anyone else. If that so then she most a Pagal ladki.....

I dont think Gauri will turn bad. And after everything is out in the open i think she will be against him for deceiving her and Anandi will move back to her parents, Thats when he will come back to her senses and work hard to win her again.

Oh my God Anandi is not only staying because she has to but because she still love Gagya and is hopeful that he still loves her...thats so sad.
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Congrats Radha! You go girl!
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Radha

Ohhhhh my my that looks yummmmmmmmmm... thanks hun !......my mouth's watering and guess what I have a couple of wedges right here in my refrigerator πŸ˜›  will have it and celebrate your success virtually ! πŸ€—
divmath thumbnail

Originally posted by: pjyo

With  jagya  not in his usual angry    shouting mood      anandi must    still be hopeful     of a
 reconciliation .....All those flashbacks and anandi still wasting time trying to hold on to the past..πŸ€”

Gauri in doctor's coat -so proud of all her achievements πŸ‘πŸΌand her parents really happy πŸ‘.That was the best moment in today's episode for me⭐️..At least one girl in this serial didn't keep on crying about past but fought on  and achieved success. Sadly that girl was not anandi...πŸ€”

@Bold

Same here Jyo....I felt so happy for Gauri and her parents !! I admire Gauri for her spirit and her fight back attitude...after going through so much in life at such a young age she did not immerse herself in the ocean of tears...rather she took it up as a challenge and look where she has reached today !! and there is no stopping her....she is even thinking of studying further... I salute her confidence and go getter attitude ! I love such characters which are a welcome change in these dim wit sati savitri glorifying shows... 
Edited by divmath - 13 years ago
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats Radha.. you rock.. πŸ₯³where is the party....πŸ˜ƒ

Agree with Divs. IT IS an aindication of future track that GAuri wanting to take revenge πŸ₯±πŸ₯± If she wants to take revenge then let her.. Anandi leave that pagal khana and get a life.. Gauri can do seva to dadisa and see how tough its to be a beendini and how Anandi suffered all these years when she got chance to fulfil her dreams and she should be thankful to everyone who opposed her marriage and not take revenge on them.. If Gauri turns negative, she does have her share of torture coming her way to prove her wrong..

CVs are not that brilliant to show its in fact Bhairon who helped her with her education THROUGH bade papa.. No they wont think or plan it right now.. may be later they might but then it will be TOOOOOOOOOOO late..

Anandi is geting dumber day by day.. cant she see JAgya is disgusted with her and is not happy replying.. she was jumping with joy when he replied..🀑 

Jagya, Anandi and Gauri all are responsible themselves for anything now coming their way.. GAuri excepted if she decides to side Anandi.. otherwise.. she too is a gone case..
Edited by ammoos - 13 years ago
divmath thumbnail
@Uma

Do you really think Gauri is the type of girl who will keep quite and do "ji huzoor" like Anandi ....NO WAY in hell !!!!  
She is wayyyy smarter and stronger than Anandi.....its stupid Anandi who does ji Dadisa, haan Dadisa 24/7..........If in case Gauri enters haveli it will be Dadisa's turn to suffer....I am sure Gauri will teach Dadisa the lesson of her life πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  will be fun to watch !! ....and Anandi seriously needs to get a life and move out of that haveli.....she will never progress if she lives there.....the sooner she gets over Jagya the better for her......
Edited by divmath - 13 years ago
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gauri is not that type of girl. but remember Gehna also WAS like her and see how she is now.. once you get dadisa's beendni title.. the life is not the same anymore.. do you think DS willjust let her go to work everyday.. The one who even oppposed to just let Anandi COMPLETE her studies.. do you expect her to shower Gauri with flowers when she will leave for hospital.. NEVER..

Gauri will suffer IF she decides to be with Jagya.. DS will not oppose her ladesar and let Gauri be her beendini then thats the end for Dr.Gauri..

I hope its not going that way..