Posted: 12 years ago
wow copterious update. :D
lv ya
3rd wala vk so nyc.
All r nyc
Jen2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
heyy...A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. update! Loved the whole update esp all of the dwarkadheesh 1's they're Superbb...beautiful style and coloring! great workk...keep it up :)

Regards,
-Jahnvi
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Deepika your style is Awesome!πŸ‘ I loved the update. Really Amazing

The third one is out of the worldπŸ‘πŸΌ
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Deepi,  πŸ€—  πŸ€—

DBSK ki SABHI Creations Bahut hi Sundar hai! β­οΈ   Kaafi din se mai DBSK se Vishal ki sundar shots dhund rahi thi, aaj  tumhari gall me Krishna ki sundar sundar sigs mil gayi!!! πŸ˜   πŸ˜  πŸ˜  πŸ˜  πŸ˜   I am So Happy Dear!!!!  πŸ₯³  Krishna ke saath saath  baaki Sabhi sig.s bhi achchha laga - Revati, Balaram, Rukmini, MB Story!!! πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  Baad me kabhi Yudi ki upar bhi banaana, (bus suggest hi kar rahi hoon πŸ˜ƒ )...  I guess, he is a sincere actor, doing very well in DBSK!!! ⭐️

KTLK, AS R (Shri Ram - Lord Shiva),  Janu ki req (RS R) aur DBSK Banner contest ki Creations bhi bahut sundar lage Dear!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Looove  β€οΈ

Jai Shri Krishna! 
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hellooo πŸ€— OK I've missed sooo much around here that I'm officially eligible for a round of jootas flying my way... par daya kijiye dayavaan devi, hum aapki sharan mein hai πŸ˜† Missed you like hell Deeps, our nightly keep-each-other-awake sessions and your GORGEOUS updates... I couldn't help but be inactive cuz of school but every time I saw your update pm I was like dammit, wish I could check it out NOWWW πŸ˜’ Things are not going to completely clear up until winter break mid december but until then, thank God for Thanksgiving!!! Ok enough bhaashan'ing, onto the latest update:

Loveee the 1st Diwali one, the way you made the red stand out is so festive and perfect for the season Now soon enough it'll be time to make Christmas ones like that for us too πŸ˜† Btw any game/contest idea for that yet 😳

All the DBSK sigs in various colorings are simply STUNNING, can't imagine how you must've come up with so many different shades, each one so perfectly suited to the pic... they all rock but these in particular stole my heart, so soft and beautiful and divine ❀️

The one with all the MB characters is also perfectly blended and looks so impressive, and I LOVEEE the banner you made from the Narakasur epis for Diwali... superb, action-packed, dhamakedaar πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Love the ASR one too, blending is so smooth and all the colorings are so nice that I can't possibly choose a favorite! Rock on yaara, can't wait to see more of you and your work soon... best of luck with all those exams, Ram naam ke pankh lagaake πŸ€—