Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Deeeps!!!

You updated!

OH. MY. GOD!

This has got to be your BEST update to date...I'm not even joking!😲

awww thank u sooo much dear ...thats reallyyy sweet of you 🤗

Look at this sig...how did you do it?!

It's seriously arranged sooo beautifully and with such perfection, LOVE it!😍 Aww, the sadness and depth of the scene is portrayed so beautifully here, awesome job dear! I am just curious though, what does the text mean? Is it from the show?

I'm defeinitely adding this sig to my slideshow!😛

thanks a ton dearie ... well i guess the pics themselves had sooo much depth courtesy the actor, Mr. Rennu who potrayed the character of Sudama so well...
glad you liked the pic arrangement dear 😊 ... well yeah the text is from the show it self ..
it means that "sudama is d supreme in brahmans as though his family is dependent only on bheeksha from the houses but he never breaks the rule that a brahman can't ask for bheeksha from more than first 5 houses ... so even if he doesnt get anythng from the first 5 houses where he goes ...he never turns to the sixth door as its against the Dharma"

sooo touching these lines were i tell you ... this track was soo amazing shown ...i actually had tears in my eyes ... 😭 both Vishal & Rennu sir did a stupendous job !! 👏thanks a ton dear for adding it to ur slide ... it really feels great to read such compliment from u 😳😆

As for the rest of your update, I'm just in LOVE with these sigs!❤️😍

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH SWEETHEART!!!  🤗

Really AWESOME job on every single one of these! They truly show that you've grown in leaps and bounds since you've first begun siggiemaking...you're def one of IF's BEST sigmakers now!👏 Every single one of these sigs portrays the theme and emotion of their respective scenes so perfectly, all of these are definitely going into my slideshow at once! I just have to find space to upload it now.😆

awww am speechless now ...what should i say ... i guess this is the best compliment i have ever got on DCL ...THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!!!
no problem ... use them as you feel like...
thanks once again 😊

^^ Thank you SO much for both my requests! They are simply superb and I just LOVE how you blended and colorized them, especially the RadhaLalitha one, sooo beautiful!😍

THANKS A TON !!!!
Am glad you liked your requests dear... will make the rest of them real soon 😳

Hey, just one request however...hope you won't mind.😳 Could you make the Ram and Sita request in one of these styles if possible? I just love them SO much and I think those pics could work really well with this style.

I know the above sigs have a lot of pics, so if the ones I gave you aren't enough, you can pick and choose some extra ones which you think would look good. Hope you don't mind.😳

ooopss which req. u wanted in this style... 😕
was it the Sita hai pujarin one???
i'll remake it for you using more pics in this style and yeah the remaining req. too i'll try to make in this style... if u want 😉😉😉

Once again, aMAZing update dear, can't wait for your next one!😛

Lots of love,
Janu

THANKS AGAIN !!!

Love,
Deepika

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^^ Since you already made my RamSita and Sita hai Pujaarin ones Deeps, don't bother remaking them...just do the remaining ones in that style.😉
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow work deeps !!!
this DBSK banner is just too good specially this 3rd pic ... i love the part of Krishna sudama in this shows it was the best one in this show as yet
👏 👏 👏 👏

wooohhhooo kya baat hai !!  amazing blending and pic u hve selected are perfect + placement too ! really really really pretty 👏

keep it up and update sooon yaar 😕

so soo soo sorry for commenting late 😛

Much <3
Pari
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
reserved diii !! am so sorry for being late!😭 will edit this soon dii, i promise!
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Di really loved your previous update's Durga Puja/Navratri special creations ⭐️ they are sooo divine! Can stare at them forever 😍
Why are you not making avis now? I like your avi & animated creation style a lot 😃 as you made our MM forum photo gallery banner, loved that style ⭐️ please do make them more & more 😳😊
(Sorry for late comment hun, actually I was busy & there were so many PMs in my inbox 😆)
Btw- are you open di? I had a request to post 😉

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
It's So Very Good !!!
Jen2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WONDERFULL update :] 

Brilliant work...LOVE your work!

Keep making more.

-Jahnvi