Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

omg !!

deepika diii !! sorry im late dii but my computer had problems so i could not comment !!😳😭

wow dii ur update is so pretty!😍 i really have no words for it, all ur mytho creations are the best but the styles u've been experimenting with are just out of the world! i really can't get past the krishna ji and rukmini ma cgs dii, the colors u chose and the blending u did are all just magnificent!

this one is my favorite!

i can't stop looking at it dii, how did u do this ???❀️ omg, i really can't stop gushing over this cg, i definitely want a ram and sita one in this style.πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

im sorry i didn't give u the pics last time dii, i had to log off. here are the pics, i hope u'll be able to do it in the exact style of the above, or anything similar like u did in the other krishna rukmini cgs!

text is up to u dii.πŸ˜ƒ

the pics are very dark as u know, so plss brighten them up as much as u can dii, i want the cg very bright and cheerful like the above one.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by -RamSitaKiDasi- - 12 years ago
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chiinnu

thank you so much...

all creations are amazing !!!

now you can make a welcome too in the same way... please

Heyyy hiii...glad you liked your requests dear ... thanks a lot ...
Sure will make the welcome banner as well ... 😳😳
Dpka1415 thumbnail

Originally posted by: danno

hey dpka dear
just awesoem
i think u r big bid fan of mythological shows na
hmm...
each and every sig is awesome
love  all
keep it up dear

hey hiii ... yup you guessed it correct yaara ...
m a mytho-maniac 😳😳
plus i am a cricket maniac too ... hehehe...
thank you sooo much ... πŸ€—
am sooo happpiiieee you liked my work ... 😳😳

Thnks a lot dear 😳
Dpka1415 thumbnail

thanks a lot dear ,.. 😳 

Originally posted by: ankita2804

Deepikaaa diii... just checked ur galleryyy...  πŸ˜Š

❀️  πŸ‘   πŸ‘   πŸ‘   aweeesssooommmeee...   πŸ‘   πŸ‘   πŸ‘  β€οΈ 

⭐️ β€οΈ β­οΈ β€οΈ β­οΈ β€οΈ β­οΈ β€οΈ β­οΈ β€οΈ β­οΈ β€οΈ β­οΈ β€οΈ β­οΈ β€οΈ β­οΈ β€οΈ β­οΈ β€οΈ β­οΈ 

Dii... I hve a requesttt...
plzzz make some... 'Update' n 'Requests' bannerss... plzzz Diii... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

heyyy Ankita !!! 😳
am glad you liked my gallery dear ...
sooo happpiiieee to see you here ... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

sure dear i'll make your request asap ... 😳😳

so beautiful
sply dwarkadhesh 
loved the creations

thanks a ton Khush .. you made me super happpiiieee dear ..
thanks a lot for using my creation ..  😳😳
Dpka1415 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashi_mania

Omg...This so sooo beautiful...am sooo loving both the siggies...i am sooo confused as to which one to use...coz i love both of them...thank u sooo much dear...these r my fav set of pix of my beloved ashi n yuvi...n the siggy couldnt have been more better

n ya am sorry for the late reply...but logged in today only after putting up my request...thanks a lot...will use the siggy in a couple of days 😳

hey THANK YOU sooO much dear ...
am sooo happiiieee you liked your request dear ...
thanks a lot for requesting ... hope to see you @ DCL again ! πŸ˜‰Embarrassed
awww plz dont be sorry yaar ... its perfectly fine ...

thanks for using the siggy ...
πŸ€—

Dpka1415 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RamSitaKiDasi-

omg !!

deepika diii !! sorry im late dii but my computer had problems so i could not comment !!😳😭

its perfectly fine dear ... am sooo happiiieee finally you came here hun ...
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

wow dii ur update is so pretty!😍 i really have no words for it, all ur mytho creations are the best but the styles u've been experimenting with are just out of the world! i really can't get past the krishna ji and rukmini ma cgs dii, the colors u chose and the blending u did are all just magnificent!

this one is my favorite!

i can't stop looking at it dii, how did u do this ???❀️ omg, i really can't stop gushing over this cg, i definitely want a ram and sita one in this style.πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

heheheee thank you sooo much sweetheart !!

Yeah yeah def ASR siggy is on !!! i was waiting for the pics only ...
hey btw you asked me to make a Princess Sita siggy too like the one i made of Rukmini from DSK .. but i need the pics for that too ...
if you get time time do send me the pics for that siggy too ..thanks for these pics ... yeah i'll try my level best to make it in the same style as this one ... and yea will make it bright as possible .. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

im sorry i didn't give u the pics last time dii, i had to log off. here are the pics, i hope u'll be able to do it in the exact style of the above, or anything similar like u did in the other krishna rukmini cgs!

text is up to u dii.πŸ˜ƒ

the pics are very dark as u know, so plss brighten them up as much as u can dii, i want the cg very bright and cheerful like the above one.πŸ˜ƒ

Dpka1415 thumbnail

1. By Mina - ASR : Pricess Sita (Page 63) - Pics needed πŸ˜ƒ

2. By Pari di - PM List banner for PC#3 - Page 68

3. By Ankita- Update banner for Anikta's Villa - Page 70

4. By Chinnu- Welcome Banner for Mayookham- Page 70

5. By Mina - ASR : Siya mukh ka pratibimb- Page 71

...however requesting is subject to the following rules ::

** You have to post the exact pics & text you want me to use plus if there is any other thing want want me to add you have to mention clearly. I will not hunt for pics myself as pics in the pic galleries take lots of time to load.πŸ˜›

** Requests without the proper pre-requisites will not be entertained.😈

** No urgent requests or pm requests please (unless a birthday siggy).

** Most probably I'll be putting short updates weekly with the requests or freebies if any. So that means if you can wait for 5-6days for your requests you are most welcome😳

** I don't make siggies of Deepika Padukone & GURTI(Gurmeet & Drashti... though am ok with Maaneet)... so please don't post request related to them ...

THATS ALL !! HAPPY REQUESTING !! πŸ˜‰

|| SUGGESTIONS ||

By Janu Di ::

RSR: Bharat Milaap
RSR: Dashrath deciding to crown Ram King
RSR Uttar Kand: Sitaji secretly blessing Shatrughan to achieve victory over Lavanasur

RS SK: Gopis' Vastra Haran
RS SK: Akrur breaking the tragic news to Nand and Yashoda that Krishna is not their son
RS SK: Shri Krishna Tulaabharam/Satyabhama Garva Bhangam
RS RSK: Hey Parmeshwar Vida (Like JSK one)

BRC MB: Krishna eating morsel from Draupadi's divine pot
BRC MB: Bhagawad Gita Updesh
BRC MB: Kunti/Gandhari Conversation after Dushashan's death
BRC MB: Kunti revealing to Karna his true parentage

By Debi di:

Cricket :: Irfan Pathan & Yusuf Pathan (IPL Match)

By Vrish :

DSK-ASR : Ram-Hanuman +Krishna&Balram-Jarasandh

hope i didnt miss any requests and suggestions...πŸ˜‰
if yes..lemme know asap...😳

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

THANKS !!

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

OMG Deeps, I'm SO sorry for not commenting for this long, was just really busy and I wanted to give you a nice comment, not just a short one to get it over with.😭😳

You don't know how much I just loooved your update when I checked your PM right after you updated. I was sitting there in front of my computer for a long time just gushing over your creations. I was like, "How is it possible for anyone to create something so unique, beautiful, and divine out of the same pics everyone uses?" I swear, I just love your update so so so so so so SO much!😍❀️

These have got to be the best sigs you ever made to date, I'm not even joking. How did you do it?😲 You've really frown in leaps and bounds since you first began siggie making, Deeps, you're simply a pro now and I wish someday, I will be almost as good as you.☺️

^^ All of the above have found their way into my slideshow, which I'm so proud of whenever I look at it because it carries such gorgeous, beautiful work by my Deeps!πŸ€—

Can't wait for your next update, hun! Looking forward to it eagerly!
πŸ˜›

Lots of Love,
Janu

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 12 years ago
Dpka1415 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

OMG Deeps, I'm SO sorry for not commenting for this long, was just really busy and I wanted to give you a nice comment, not just a short one to get it over with.😭😳

You don't know how much I just loooved your update when I checked your PM right after you updated. I was sitting there in front of my computer for a long time just gushing over your creations. I was like, "How is it possible for anyone to create something so unique, beautiful, and divine out of the same pics everyone uses?" I swear, I just love your update so so so so so so SO much!😍❀️

Awww please dont be sorry di ... I know you are busy with you classes ...its perfectly fine ... I mean you were late but not that late as much as i was few weeks back ..lol ..
No issues with it ...i saw you already hit the LIKE button as soon as i updated ...and i got the signal that you saw the update πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
And yeah ofcourse ...now we are habitual to detailed comments so it good you didnt wrote a short one earlier ..heheheeeπŸ˜†

Thank you sooo much ...Whenever i make any siggy or any stuff for DCL i always have the comments of my MM buddies running in my mind...
and believe it or not...its only because of you all that i have been able to improve so much ..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Whenever i see the very first siggy i made for RS FC of Sita-Hanuman Ashok Vatika scene i seriously get an amazing feeling of the way i have improvised ..!! All Thanks to you all ... your creativity is source of my inspiration !! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

These have got to be the best sigs you ever made to date, I'm not even joking. How did you do it?😲 You've really frown in leaps and bounds since you first began siggie making, Deeps, you're simply a pro now and I wish someday, I will be almost as good as you.☺️

awww that was the bestest ever comment i have received sooo far ... I mean you..(CHAMP MYTHO SIGGICIAN) saying this ...wwooowww !
eheheee you wanna be as good as me??? but m following your foot steps only ..
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

^^ All of the above have found their way into my slideshow, which I'm so proud of whenever I look at it because it carries such gorgeous, beautiful work by my Deeps!πŸ€—

Thanks a ton diii !!! πŸ€—
Its a PROUD feeling for me ... 😎
and i promise i will do my best to retain those places in your slideshow in future as well ... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Can't wait for your next update, hun! Looking forward to it eagerly!
πŸ˜›

Am almost done with the update ... hope you like it as well .. πŸ˜‰

Lots of Love,
Janu

Love you too...Embarrassed

...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
updating ?? shall i res πŸ˜† ?