Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
okie dokie priya๐Ÿค—

ughhhh with harman baweja๐Ÿคข why not my cutie siddharth??? stupid people whoever is making it๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ it is going to be huge flop without cutie sid for sureonly sid can carry off that role so nicely.
priya185 thumbnail
im pretty sure it released and was a flop
anyways thnx 4 ur comments 
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
WOOH this update is stunning Priyu...

The Salman-Madhuri siggy is simply gorgeous, its my faveee from the update. Love how it came out and the tut you used for it is rocking on it, they were AMAZING! Miss them! The Kritika icon is beautiful, Sushita ones are cuteee and the Harshiti one is simple and sweet....i like the cloudy tut for the Shahi, I didn't watch them either hehe. Kareena one is superb, loving the style and tut used here also..

You don't know how to blend? I can understand that siggy makers usually struggle with that especially in beginning days, gosh I wonder how they blend so many pics together all at once.  I can't make siggy for my life forgot blending lolz...hope you learn that soon though the siggies are still coming out really good without it with your coloring and tuts...
patroclus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
CONGOOO on ur new gall priyuuu!!
and I LOVEE the sushita ones. they're really pretty.
I alsop love the first sallu-madz sig..really really gorgeous! others are great too! :)
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
congrts on ur 4th gallery !!! awesome stuff!!
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lunza

congrts on ur 4th gallery !!! awesome stuff!!

thanks lunza good to see you after so long
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ramsha-

WOOH this update is stunning Priyu...

The Salman-Madhuri siggy is simply gorgeous, its my faveee from the update. Love how it came out and the tut you used for it is rocking on it, they were AMAZING! Miss them! The Kritika icon is beautiful, Sushita ones are cuteee and the Harshiti one is simple and sweet....i like the cloudy tut for the Shahi, I didn't watch them either hehe. Kareena one is superb, loving the style and tut used here also..

You don't know how to blend? I can understand that siggy makers usually struggle with that especially in beginning days, gosh I wonder how they blend so many pics together all at once.  I can't make siggy for my life forgot blending lolz...hope you learn that soon though the siggies are still coming out really good without it with your coloring and tuts...

thanks a lot yaar
i love salmadz ones too
i didnt use a tut i colourized myself ๐Ÿ˜† coz the programme i use doesnt allow psds
glad you liekd the others too
shahi were the only reason i ever watched maayka
ya i know what to do as in ppl have told me but its not working as idk which bit to erase with and stuff... wonder how amna blends so many pics so beautifully
im making after like a yr so i dont rmr how i did it before ๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by -Priyalicious- - 13 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rohini.star

CONGOOO on ur new gall priyuuu!!
and I LOVEE the sushita ones. they're really pretty.
I alsop love the first sallu-madz sig..really really gorgeous! others are great too! :)

hey rohuu ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
glad you liked those ones
good to see you around been ages
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congo on ur new gallery, priyaa ๐Ÿค—

This update is very very pretty.. Loved the sushita stuff, haayeee these two are ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ The Salman-Madhuri stuff is my favorite from the update ๐Ÿ˜ณ
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Hoor-

Congo on ur new gallery, priyaa ๐Ÿค—

This update is very very pretty.. Loved the sushita stuff, haayeee these two are ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ The Salman-Madhuri stuff is my favorite from the update ๐Ÿ˜ณ

hey hoor๐Ÿค— wow i havent spoken to you in ages ..... good to speak to you after ages
glad you liked all of them
and everyone seems liking sal-madz ones ๐Ÿ˜Š