HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Kajol for the update.

This is a nice twist to the story. It seem as though Pam will cause some problems in hetal/karan relationship.

But what I do not understand why Mona is rushing to talk to Bharti about this without fully asking karan what is it that he wants.

I am scared for Mona because she will be blamed for this whole mess. Not even Anu knows about hetal falling in love with Karan
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update. it does look like Pam will create some trouble between karan and hetal.
beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice episode.  Mona was very good and funny.  Aah.....there is twist in the story.  Seems like there will be big problems.  We all know about Karan-Hetal, but seems like the new entrant Pam(Parminder) is going to fall for Karan.....going to make Hetal angry, nervous, frustrated, anxious, depressed. 

I think Mona needs to hurry and break the news to Anu and ambaji....may not work....seems like Mona will be in trouble.  I hope Mona does not get too much in trouble.   Waiting for the next episode.
Davi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanx kajol. I feel bad for Hetal. Karan should just tell her he likes her. This Pam seems a bit annoying. Interested to see what mona does to unite hetal and karan.
arpi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks kajol for update...
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

beautifully written ;-)