MARS CC...only invitess alowed ONLY - Page 44

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
???……. , . – . – , _ , ……………………………………………..???
???……. ) ' – . .> ' '( …….. FRIENDSHIP ………………….???
???…… / . . . .'\ . . \ …………………………………………….???
???…… |. . . . . |. . .| ….. IS LIKE A FLOWER ; ………...???
...???……. \ . . . ./ . ./ ………………………………………………???
???……… '=(\ /.=' …. GROWING IN ITS GLORY , ……..???
???……….. '-;'.-' ………………………………………….……..???
???…………. ')| … , ..TELLING ITS OWN STORY ; ……..???
???…………… || _.-'| …………………………………………….???
???………… ,_|| \_,/ .. FRIENDSHIP IS PRECIOUS ……..???
???…… , ….. \|| .' ………………………………………………..???
???….. |\ |\ ,. ||/ ……….NOT ONLY IN SHADE , ………..???
???. ,..\' | /|.,|Y\,………………………………………………..???
???… '-…'-._..\||/ … BUT IN THE SUNSHINE OF LIFE …???
???……. >_.-'Y| ………………………………………………….???
???………… ,_|| ……...THANKS FOR BEING FRIENDS ...???
???………….. \|| …………………………………………………..???
???…………… || …………..MAY OUR FRIENDSHIP….…….???
???…………… || ………………………………………….………..???
???…………… ||.…………… WILL EVERLASTING .………..???
Posted: 13 years ago
want to enjy tea with u all😉
Posted: 12 years ago

Hope tm sab bohaat tekh thak ho geyy..aur jo tekh nai hai wo aj ho jaye ga as aj to celebrations dayy...😆

ohhh anjii api radhiii tm bhool gayee😲

kitnii burii baat haii abhii gusa ho gee...😡

oh ookk tm logo ko bhe yaad tha ...yah yah i know mein akeli nai hon jisko wish karna hai useyy...

so surabhii madam...jinkey nicks bolney mein aye tu jitni lambi monaya k fans k hai unti he lambi uksey nicks k haii...

famous famous yeh hain

abii,dr,guruji,kd,maha idiot ranii,paglon k sardarnii...aur koi reh tou nai gya

hmmm so hamrii sweet si cute sii surabbhii(ALLAH maff karey mjhey itna jhot bolney par🤣)ko uski teen best friends k traf seyyy bohaaatt happy walaa🤗

tmhareyy lea dheeerrr sariii wishesss aur prayeeersss...😛

hope k tmhara yeh year bohaaat he lucky ho tmhareyy lea😳

tm jitna special ho utna special hm tmahrey lea kar nai sakte uksey lea SORRYY...dil seyy...

ab zyada sar pe mat charhoo we know tmhara speical day hai ajj...iselea yeh sory warna hm sory nai boltey khas tor par surabhii ko ...😆

wasey hum yeh janana chahyein gey k last year mein sab sey acha incident kiya huwa tmahrey sath jo tm kbhi nai bhool saktii😃??

hmm ab tmhey wish kar diya hai hmney ab cake khilaoo hmeyyy...

Edited by mars14 - 12 years ago

mjhey pata hai tm hmey cake nai kihalaoo ge😭

par dont woory mein kudh he cake ley aye...sab cake ley gaye bus yeh 4 cup cakes reh gaye😆

yummmyyy hain naaa😃😆

Side by side or miles apartTrue friends are always close to your heart
Whether you're turning five or fifty-three
You know that I'm a true friend because you're here beside me
I'm here, right now, on your special day
So lets give a cheer for you, hip, hip, hooray!
😃🥳

There is a gift that gold cannot buy
A blessing that's rare and true
That's the gift of a wonderful person coming into my life
Like I have in you! Happy Birthday!

Edited by Anjali_12 - 12 years ago
A good person is hard to find, hard to lose, and imposible to forget and that special person is you.

Phoolon ki sugandh se sugandhit ho jeevan tumhara
Taron ki chamak se sammilit ho jeevan tumhara
Umr aapki ho suraj jaisi
Yaad rakhe jise hamesha duniya
Janmdin mein aap mehfil sajayein aap aisi
Subh din ye aaye aapke jevan mein hazaar baar
Aur hum aapko Janmdin Mubarak kehte rahein har baar..

Tohfa-e-dil de du ya de du chand taare
Janam din pe tujhe kya du yeh puche mujh se saare
Zindagi tere naam kar du bhi toh kam hai
Daaman mein bhar du har pal khushi ka mein tumhare

It's so good to know someone special, who shares,
My secrets, my laughter, my dreams and my cares,
Someone through good times and bad, when there's tears,
It's so good to know you (Abhii), my sister and friend...
Happy Birthday😃

I'm blessed with an angel,
Like heaven might send,
And I call her (Abhii),
My sister and friend,
Have a lovely Birthday
abhi this os is for u hope u enjyd it readin 
Samrat Shergill..:
No one needs any introduction..the whole college were fimiliar of him...n was fond of him...the most popular guy..who have two best friends...if dia was caled his girl4nd then gunjan was caled his Jaan...for him her smile on face everytym was needed...n for that he can go to any extent...belongs to rich family...ladla of his mom dad...want to live life in his own way...with his best friends...

Dia malothra.
The hottest gal of college...mostly people know her as Samrat s Girlfriend...n best friend of gunjan bhushan...very nyc friendly nature.. Loves her two best friends..n can go to any extent for them...her parents live in london..n she was ladli daughter of them...used to live life fullyy...

Gunjan bushan.
The most inocent gal of college...who just cant say No to anyone.. who was more serious towards studies.polite..reserved..simple... her two best 4ndz were her whole world after her mother...she had selfless nature...in some hidden corner of heart she too had some dreams..but to get them fulfil she never tries..or she wasnt given a single chance to fulfil her dream...happiness just meant a forever smile on her best friends..

Samrat Shergill and Gunjan Bhushan was best friends since childhood. Gunjan was daughter of samrats mom s best friend.both were lyk family friends..n relationship of two familes was realy strong.. Gunjan s Dad died in her childhood wich leave an impact on her. Thats why she was serious,polite and reserved. She was not like other girls wishing for any happiness. For her, her mother n best friends was whole world. Gunjan,Dia n Samrat was studying in same college. dia was Samrat s girlfriend. And gunjan was happy for both as Samrat n dia Likes eachother. N dia too was very nice nature girl. Thrice were good friends

. Samrat s parents were aware of Samrat and dia s relationship n had no objection.It was last year of Sajans college when Gunjan s Mother died giving her responsiblity to samrat s mom. Gunjan was heart-broken. Her friends were restless seeing her that heart wrentching condition. She was In need of someone s support,care,attention and Love.. Thus gunjan was made  married to Samrat as per Samrat n dia s consent. On that marriage, there was nothing usual. Gunjan lost her senses after loss n when she gain them back, She was not Gunjan buhshan,  She was MRS. Gunjan Samrat Shergill. When gunjan faced this hard reality, she was just numb,thoughtless n lifeless. Because of her, livies of her two best friends had become Devasated now. She had to face that harsh reality.

In her wedding outfit, standing in his room,she was asking the explanation of what he had done who was dressed in white shirt with blue jeans...
G.  "Why Samrat? Why the hell u done that?" (she cant take that simply. She had guilt of breaking up of them just coz of her. No. She cant be reason of SNATCHING someone s happiness)
S. "Chashmish u need someone.. "( How he can see his best friend shattered?restless?lonley? He want just a smile on her face. ) 
G. "And it can only be you? Why? Anyother can be... "( she was unable to understand of his STUPID (as far as she thinks) sacrifice  just to make her happy ) 
S. "No. Chashmish. No one knows you better than me. "(he was restless hearing ANYONE ELSE. He was unaware of that feeling. Possessivness? For his best friend only. Why? He get no answer from his heart)
Gunjan stares in his Hurt eyes. 
Hurt? Why? He is hurt just because she suggested Someone else. But why? 
I am hurt. Why? Just coz she was wiling to be anyones.. Not only him.
G. "Samrat... You are behaving Strange.. "(she was confused that why he is getting too much extreme for her. Might be some where in corner of heart, there was a bit Hidden fear n she was sacred for it to come out. )
S. "I m not behaving Strange. U r behaving Strange.. U r thinking about anyone else INSTEAD OF  Only ME.."
He just brust out,yelled on her n left the room n bang the door back in frustration,hurt,embaressment,guilty n Confusion...
While she remained still at her place. Did really her best friend just yelled upon her for the very first time..? Two tears rolled down on her cheeks. She cant bear her best friends hurt,anger... She cant see him displeased from her. Why? Why? Because She Loves Him. She loves him more than a best friend. Her inocent hidden fear was just that her Inocent Love for him. Her treasure. Ya she loves him in the most inocent way secretly. She loves him. Why don t? Everyone loves him. He was heart beat  of everyones. He was the one who wins everyones heart just with his Killer Smile. She loves him too but just didnt express because she had seen him happy with dia. When both r hapy then why she became the thron in their life. Her life is simple. She is Never Demanding Girl. She is the girl who is thankful what she get even it is worse than bad. She wil never complain never demand. Extreme SELFLE$S nature. Thats why she gave up too her inocent love.

she remind some flashbacks of golden memories of three best friends..
outside the buhshan home..
dia n samrat waiting for gunjan to come...as was geting late for collegee...
s:chashmishhh...chasmishhh...
samrat put hand on horn lyk he was deaf n continued calling her name non stop...
d:samratt stopp shouting wo ate ho ge aik to late kudh atey ho aur ...
just then they both saw gunjan s mother..
s:hii auntii chahsmish khahn haii??
gm:samrat tm aj phir late aye na islea aj wo bus sey chali gae...
s:whattt?????oh i am sory aunti ...apsey wapsi pe milta hon ok byee...
gm:deyhann sey jana..pora pagall haii...
he reversed the car...n almost run it on forth gear..its looks lyk he is flying plane...
d:saamrrrattt...
and samrat stoped jsut in front of college door..
d:u r just an idiot samrat..tmharii tou aj class lagwate hon gunjan sey..
s:tm jao mein car park kar k ata hon aur chashmish sey to mein gusa hon...
d:lo phir shuru ho gaye tmharey nakhrey bye...
she left...
in library..
dia find gunjan..n from door she cried ...
d:GUNJANNN...
Gunjan who was buzy in studies was shocked...n looks at her..with most inocent look...n gather her books quickly n left library to avoid the gazee...
g:dia..tm ney yeh kiya kia??
she asked in usual soft voice...
d:sory babes..plz itna masoom gusa mat kiya karo
g:its okayy...samrat late aya tha na?
d:yup n breaking news wo tum sey gusa hai
g:gusa??kuin?gusa tu mein the na...
dia smiles at her inocence..
d:yupp sweetie..lakin samrat islea gusa hai k tm bus sey college aye
g:to mein kiya karte dia??wo itna late ata haii..mein ney library mein padhna tha...
d:acha gunjan mein tmsey bad mein milti hon ok mjhey aik kam yad a gya haii
g;par...dia leaves
just then someone tap her shoulder...n she tunred but dint find..he taped her other shoulder..she looks in that direction..but didnt find...at last she caught him..
g:sarmatt tm tang kuin kar rahe ho...
s;sooryyy chashmishh..mein phir late aya tum gusa the??
g:nai ...mein tmsey gusa kasey ho sakte hon...dia keh rahe the k tm gusa hoo..kiya waqaii gusa ho??
s:nai chashmishh...ab mein tmsey gusa ho gya tu phir khahn jaon ga...
both smiles..
s:thats lyk my chashmish...hmesha smile karte raha karo achii lagti hoo...(hearing that she felt her heart beat raised..she hide her blush..but he really enjys her shy smile..)
s:chashmish...tm merey lea gajar ka halwa nai lae na?
g;ohh...sory bhool gae...paka tm ghar ao gey na tab khilaon gey
s:tekh hai aj candy aur mera dinner tmharey ghar okk...
g;ook..
both smiles
g;abi class chalein...
s:ohh godd chashmish..plz bunk kartey hain na..
g:nai smaratt...
dia came...
d:han gunjan plzzz mazaa aye ga hum bahir movie dekhney chaltey hain 
s:waooo superbb idea chaloo chashmish...no ifs or buts...
n both pulls gunjan with them...n they left for the movie..it was a horror movie..samrat n dia had no problem but both knows scared nature of gunjan...but samrat gestures dia that he wil mangage it...so unaware of horror movie gunjan went along them...n thrice sits in almost mid seatss...n samrat was in between while gunjan n dia siting beside her...gunjan had a book stil in hand..
s;god!!chahsmsih busss..do book.he snatched it n gave it to dia.n dia smiles...
g:yeh kiya kia samrat..meri book wapis dey doo..warna mein gusa ho jaon ge..
s;bilkul tmhara gusa bhe na bachon k trah hai bus karo ounchi awaz mein tm bolti nai ho jase koi tmhey kha jaye ga..itnii dehmmi surlii awaz mein bolti ho na k koi bhe tm pe fida ho jaye..
d:aur kiya aur tmhara dewana tu tamhrey pass he behta hai hana samrat..??
samrat looks in direction n saw a guy siting beside gunjan..n as gunjan too relize she felt uncomfortable..
s:cashmsih tm idhar merey sey seat change kar lo...
but before they could do..it becomes drak n movie start.n they were made sit again...gunjan was really now scared.n clutches sarmat s arm...n sarmat n dia both seeing her scared expresion got woried...they know first she was unccomfortable coz of that guy n now as it was dark n too horror moviee...how could she withstand withh all unfavaourable conditions..samrat was now regreting to come...he didnt think of anything...n thus put arm around her waist...as she fells his arm...he looks at her face...n sarmat assured her that he is here for her...she felt a bit comfortable in his arms...n become more close...dia smiles n felt relax...samrat n dia passed smiles as they saw gunjan comfortable...but seeing a threatning scene...gunjan hides her face in sarmat s chestt...n hugs him tightlyy...samrat felt strange feelings for her at that tym...n he too hugs her backk...n she felt some relax...dia samrat passed the half tym with prayers...as they cant bear if something happens to gunjan coz of them...n as it came an itnerval break they left the cinema...n at backk...
d:we are sory gunjan...
s:chashmish sooryy na plsss...
gunjan didnt replied...she just tried to make an angry face which was not in her hand...her face has just an inocent look...the one which can bring smile on anyones face...
s;achaa...diia chashmsih nai bolti to tekh hai...hum dono to ja k pani puri aur ice c...
g:samratt mjhey bhee khanii haii...
she requested cutely in her own way lyk alwayss...samrat n dia smiless...
d:gunjan tmney hmey maff kiya??
g:aenda to nai karo gey??
s:paka promise kbi naii
g:ok tekh hai..maff kiyaa
d:thank u soo muchh gunjann..tm bohat swweet hoo...
g:dia friendship mein no thanks..
s:or yeh kis ney kha hai chashmish jii...
g:umm...hmarey kise bohaaat duuurr k best firend ney...
thirce laughss...n then went to enjy panii purii n ice cream...gunjan had just taken twoo...
g:busss
both:whattt
s:chashmish ..sirf do kha k he buss...
g;mirchii hai na tezz
d:lo kar lo baat mirchii gunjan tm bhe na itnii sweet ho k tmhey zara si mirchi khaney k adat nai...
s:ab actually meri chahsmish hai he itni sweet kuin candyy..
d:yup islea tu hum gunjan k fan haiin...
g:tm dono har wqt mil k meri tarefien he kuin kartey rehtey ho kbi kudh k baateein bhe kar liya karoo
s:waoo candy see hmey romantic lesssons kon sekha raha hai??
g:mein ney...
d:bus bus gunjan inta mat sharmaoo...blush mjhey karna chahye aur kar tum rahe ho...
s:really wasey candy hmari chashmish blush kartey huwey kitni cute lagti haii
d:ise lea to koi us par jaan sey bhe zyada fidaa haii
s:kiyaa?????chashmish u didnt tell me...
g;kiya nai bataya aur yeh dia...
d:oh ho samrat tm bhee na...just forget it aur chalo ice cream khilaoo...
s:hmm...
after that sarmat felt a strange pain in heart...the hapiness of hugging gunjan n feling her close...n then pain in heart...he was confused...but then put his wierd feelings aside n have fun with both friends...
flashbackks endss...

She had changed in knee-length black nighty while wearing a red net gown on it. Her flying open long silky black hairs were drewing him crazy.. He was just lost in her inocent beauty...n almost takes minutes to recover. Where as she felt heat of his gaze on her... She felt like a current to pass through her body.. Their heartbeat have same restless rythem... She was nervoused... For very first tym both were standing like stangers...
s:"i want to tell u something... And rather want to ask from u..."
She shurderd for a moment as heard his voice.
g:"Ask it. From when you want any permissin..."
She said while making up bed to sleep. She find this best way to avoid letting him of her feelings.
What a sweet arogant way of complaning? He thought with a smile.. He hates her habit of avoiding him. But realy can he hates ANYTHING of her..
s:"listen to me. Stop avoiding me..." he said grabbing her delicate wrist. She looks unbelievingly. His normal grip was too strng for that delicate creature.
g:"its hurting..." she complained softly. He left imediatly. He cant hurt her. Never.. He moved his gaze feeling too much guilty.
s:"SOORY..."
g:"its okay... I am sory too.. Tell or ask whatever u want..." she replied inocently creasing her wrist...
Samrat after thinking a lot turns to her.. Held her from shoulders.. N his gaze fixed on floor. While she  waits him to start...
s:"Chashmish... I never relized that... I never confessed.. I realy dont know...how to do it" their eyes meet up..and a slight pain was visible from boths eyes "u know na everything i do.. You used to suggest me..why don t you make me this relize too??"
g:"what?" her heart was beating so fast..
s:" that I loves you."
Her eyes widened. Her ears didnt believe.. Samrat takes her both hands in his hand n kneed down..
s:"Gunjan... I love you... I love you Chashmish... I know u loves me too... Please Chashmish say it... That u loves me too...please confess your love,Chashmish... I know i am not perfect but still i want u to say it...please... will u accept my love for you? Will u give me your love? Please say it a yes... Chashmish...u know na i m so much selfish.. I cant be lyk u.. Selfless... Plz chashmish say na.. Plz..."
Tears were escaping from the corners of eyes more steadily as he was continuing.. Seeing the fear of losing her in his eyes made her believe on his true n pure love for her...n she gestured her to get up. And as he was continuing saying plz plz again she hit him playfuly on his arm.
g:"just shut up.. For saying me u have to shut up"
s:"sorry..u knw na.. Say na.. Plz.. Ops.. Sory"
g:"Shut up.I love u too.." saying that she hugs him.. his hapines knew no bounds.. He hugs her back passionatly,possessively n lovingly...its like  whole world was in his  arm...
g:"i will accept ur love. I wil love u"
she find what she always wishes in some corner of heart...she was huging him as lover was so fascinating for her..they broke hug after long time.. Samrat wipes her tears from cheeks with thumbs...
"Thanks...Chashmish"
" Samrat...dia.."
"Chashmish, for her there is someone else..not me.. We both will find him for her"
"why not me for someone else"
Hearing it he pulls her with jerk towards himself by placing arm around her waist.her arms rested on his chest.
"because you are only MINE"
 He said with such possessiveness that she felt herself lost in him totaly. The firm-ness in his voice makes her believe that really she truly belongs to him only.. He kissed her forehead making her feel heavenly... Both were staring at each other... And unkowingly they become close to each other... Heart beat was raising as the moments passed and they were so close to each other... Their lips were shivering...few inches away...dying to meet...and at last he brushes his lips with her rosy lips.. Slowly she responds too..the soft kiss soon turns in a passionate one...he puls her more near towards himself..She was almost on his feet... Her hands on shoulder was clutching his shirt tightly...her arms moves around his neck...her fingers runing in his hairs... His hands creasing her back...they kissed for more than fifteen minutes... Slowly they parted away their lips...and open eyes...they were still close...could feel breaths on face...
"i never tasted sweetness like this before" as he whisperz to her... She drooped the eyelashes... And Samrat enjoys  her cheeks turning in deep red shade..."Chashmish you are blushing..you looks beautiful while blushing".. She looks at him on hearing his joyful voice...and saw his killer smile as expected..and the dimple on his cheeks like always makes her crazy...she loves dimple formed when he used to smile... Gunjan slowly removes her arms n takes step back... And samrat too slips away the arms from her waist... Both were standing some inches away... Stealing glances..shy smiles... And blush... Both dont know how to make up...it was their first weding night...both were feeling shy... Might be bit nervous... At last when 10 minutes passed and both didnt say... Samrat overwhelming of his love for her decided to take iniciative himself... Samrat turns to her.. N gunjan looks at him n stares at his wierd changing expression...he was confused n nervous...after all it was his first tym...n hapend what gunjan expected. He start speaking thinking from his stupid mind but soon as he saw her deep eyes which were more beautiful n deep than a sea, his heart start speaking...
"Chashmish...i dnt knw yeh mera first tym hai.mjhy ni pata yeh kase boltey hain par.. I just want to feel our love...to feel you close to me...to feel you in my arms...to feel the worlds best feelings..to be loved by your lover..want to make u mine." as he completes whispering almost he pulls her near helding her hand...n she allows him to pul her in his arms... Samrat helding her arm makes her turn in his arms...n she closes eyes as she feels him nuzling in her hairs...he removes her hairs from back n kised the curve of her neck...leaning downs to her shoulder removing gown from her shoulder which causes the first two butons of her gown to open... She shiverz...as his fingerz cressing her bare arm..causing rest of buttns of her gown too to get open...she clutches his wrist as he held her by waist puling closer to himself...he put hairs on other side ...and kises her nape...n shoulders sliding gown from there too...causes it to fall on floor...a shiver of current pases down her spine...n she tries to escape from his arms n to go away..to make her heartbeats normal...but samrat held her hand...n open eyes n looks at her back...she closes eyes tightly as her heartbeat raised making her feel of him moving towards her...n gunjan open eyes slowly n find him standing in front of her...he was staring at her with love n passion...she couldnt retain looking at him as he become close to her n kised her neck  passionately...gunjan closes eyes slowly clutching his shirt at back... Samrat kises her closed eyes...her cheeks...her nose...her chin...and brushes lips softly... Gunjan open eyes and both stares lovingly...samrat lifts her in arms and moved to their rose-bed...to the dreamland...he showerz his endless love on her... She responds his love in the same way back...for both of them it was the most beautiful and fascinating night...which makes them one soul...only belongs to eachother...give life to their beautiful INOCENT LOVE..
Two inocent lovers led their beautiful n successful married life happily with their cute baby boy...