Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Mishty ... does this prove I'm alive?? 😆

Z

Yep and if Sergeant does not mind, I want to fulfill our Captain's demand for a change😉
Z, slim-sticky fingers at your service, just imagine they are coming towards you☺️
Still alive Z🤣

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
*Tries To Hold Back The Jealousy* .. Yes .. no wait no .. I'm still fainting .. *Thud*

Z
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Yep and if Sergeant does not mind, I want to fulfill our Captain's demand for a change😉
[/QUOTE]
good thinking soldier...we have to keep the captain happy...she's writing the checks after all...now, where are those sticky fingers going???
Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeet for Sergeant, so she can sleep peacefully☺️

RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 Hola Guys!!
Just back from voting range - complete with my gandhe daanth and all!😎
Sylvia....lLOVED your 'feet' comment! I swear...all his body parts which we have got to see are extremely cute....and I'm sure the ones we have not got to see....ahem...😉 must be pretty cute too! DO you think we should make a mention of those too??
Ok...gals...now dont get your imagination to run wild🤣🤣
Actually....🤔...mine has already run wild🤣*******shrugs & winks****** Big deal....its a free world!

Originally posted by: undisclosed

good thinking soldier...we have to keep the captain happy...she's writing the checks after all...now, where are those sticky fingers going???[/QUOTE]
Oh good, I was a bit nervous deviating, glad we are on the same page, yes I want that bonus too, afterall need to pay for all the massage I'm needing from this marching & voting🤣

I deviated again for you, since I didn't want you to have unfulfill dreams from feet, let me know how much I scored🤣
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mishty...sweetie.....I've woken up today not only with dirty teeth, but also with a dirty mind!😆.....So I'm gonna mention.....I love his cute lil behind too......so find me a dose of that to start off my day🤣
undisclosed thumbnail

Originally posted by: riza792

Hola Guys!!

Just back from voting range - complete with my gandhe daanth and all!😎
Sylvia....lLOVED your 'feet' comment! I swear...all his body parts which we have got to see are extremely cute....and I'm sure the ones we have not got to see....ahem...😉 must be pretty cute too! DO you think we should make a mention of those too??
Ok...gals...now dont get your imagination to run wild🤣🤣
Actually....🤔...mine has already run wild🤣*******shrugs & winks****** Big deal....its a free world!

all the body parts...😍...umm...focus soldier!!!
undisclosed thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

good thinking soldier...we have to keep the captain happy...she's writing the checks after all...now, where are those sticky fingers going???

Oh good, I was a bit nervous deviating, glad we are on the same page, yes I want that bonus too, afterall need to pay for all the massage I'm needing from this marching & voting🤣

I deviated again for you, since I didn't want you to have unfulfill dreams from feet, let me know how much I scored🤣
yes, a bonus for everyone!!!!...the captain is so nice....the feet were ...😍 ...ahem, i mean atttention!!!!....pssst.... get me a good ear shot....
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I got some inspiration from feet,hand,behind...to make a comment

This vote is for the man who makes every girl drool over his features...head to toe (total package)!