Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Dalisay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Mitzi, hey its not about writing/expanding like Namy...no doubt she dgr8..bt u have ur own style...i so love to read ur stuff... plzz continue ur other ffs. GMEOY is my personal fav... plzz dont leave it in midway.. its plot is very nice... i read dat ff almost 6 times.ya right!! :D its humble req ...update asap. :)
pra19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mitzi ,

Thanks for the dedication . That was very sweet

I am a sucker for unconventional things and this was full of unconventionality . You should seriously continue your mini FF . I liked it too . New AN stuff is always a delight and so is the existing stuff too .

Thanks again for this lovely piece . Keep writing more .

Prash

P.S I am going to make it a habit to press the Like button now on with a comment . Never get around doing it .
Edited by pra19 - 12 years ago
mitzification thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am gonna continue my mini ff dears don't worry . Next part is all writen ... needs a lot of editing :(
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mitzification

I am gonna continue my mini ff dears don't worry . Next part is all writen ... needs a lot of editing :(

I siriusly can't help this time ðŸ˜† You should find someone more efficient ðŸ˜‰
Amy_an thumbnail
Hey Mitzi,
Finally u posted it... Wonderful!!
Great to read this OS all over again.. And see your efforts to come up with a diffrent ideas most of the time.. Its a beautiful piece of writing and I absolutely loved it... Specially, am so happy to see AN in a diffrent profession... Too good..
Yeah me too second Rucha, Nehu.. I would have loved it even more if you had transformed it in mini FF..  Nevermind, I'm sure you'll come up with more awesome ideas to entertain us even more.. Cant help being greedy ;)

Nice OS.. Very diffrent.. Keep it up.. Needless to say, me too waiting for your next update of GMEOY... Update soon...

mitzification thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushboo_AN

I siriusly can't help this time ðŸ˜† You should find someone more efficient ðŸ˜‰

hahahah lol
yes khus i was v angry when u took so much time over it ... but thanks a lot for ur help ... very lazy so dint pm 😊
Khushboo_AN thumbnail

Originally posted by: mitzification

hahahah lol
yes khus i was v angry when u took so much time over it ... but thanks a lot for ur help ... very lazy so dint pm 😊

I'm sorry for taking so long too...would've done more than just check the typos and grammar but sadly, the thing called board exams looms over me ðŸ˜²
pra19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

mitzification thumbnail
oooh Pra u killed me with this ...
beech main kyun chor diya ...
its brilliant ... love it ...
u have to keep writing OS es...

cant wait ...
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
RESERVED.