Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavyasam thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi pranii  ,   how r u ?   I havent read ur post  yet,  m sure it will be gr8.   did u also see the new promo?
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
no di, i havnt written anything as such. and i havnt watched the promo too but read ur update, i dont know what to say. may be tonight's epi will make things clearer and i dont think it will be that sad too, u know seeing how we r getting only comedy these days in kmh
kavyasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranii

no di, i havnt written anything as such. and i havnt watched the promo too but read ur update, i dont know what to say. may be tonight's epi will make things clearer and i dont think it will be that sad too, u know seeing how we r getting only comedy these days in kmh

pranii  even  I think it wont be that sad,   they  are  doing all this to step up to the next track .   all we  wanted was  clearing up the  idiotic  dhondu  MU and  them  having a  good time atleast for a week. 
shibz thumbnail
haan kavya...separation se pehle ek milan tho dikhate😭😆

well if i hav to put in Shikha's words...the maha milan😳... BUT!!😈 i dun want Arjun drunk or sumthin!!🤪
shibz thumbnail
i was soo happy to edit this take of the Friday's epi...https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/40414601
i hadnt written that i updated but felt like sharing now😳...
n the last epi saddened me such a contrast in my takes🥺
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i read urs fridays take shibz!..😳..but ya the last episode and the u me tv and the new promo again contributed to our confusion!...😭..i fear that we may have a maha milan as shikha said and then show ends!..😭
love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey guys.. 🤗
what's up?? how's the temperature here after learning abut the new promo!! 😉
love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yay!! My arjun's back!! full of self respect!! as expected he did take arohi's class.. for locking in the same room with that dhondu!! good.. cry arohi.. u deserve it!!😈
lekin I'm also tense.. yeh ghodi gauri na!! upar se arjun not staying with arohi anymore!! 😕 MU deepens!!

lolzz... dadi rocks!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 teri game ke chakkar mein unka game kharab ho jayega!! 🤣🤣🤣 aur unki fav hobby!! locking arjuhi's room from outside!! Yay!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 DADI ROCKS!!
Edited by love_kuki - 13 years ago
zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
the new promo hope arjun is just kidding about moving out of his life
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3