21st March~ WU- Goldie forgiven/ Bebo.naina's plan

Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
     SLB Written Update for 21st Mar, 2011

Goldie tells Gursheel that Sunaina is marrying Omi. Gursheel gets up surprised. Goldies says that didn't you also feel bad ? Gursheel says no, not at all. Infact this means there is no tention anymore. Now you won't repeatedly have the guilt of leaving your child and husband anymore. And along with Sunaina's money, we'll also get hold of Omi's money. More money means more hard work and brain use. You don't worry, your didi will make your young and old age both secure with money. Now go to sleep. Gursheel pecks Goldies's forehead and goes to sleep. But Goldie is still very upset and remembers what Sunaina said about the greater value of relationships than money and also recalls what Gursheel said about money.

Goldie is very restless. She sits on the floor and thinks that this is all wrong; the greed and race for money. Why do I feel as if I have lost everything. My own baby doesn't recognize my lap... I had everything but I rejected it myself. I am the wrong one thus I'm getting punished. And she cries...

Amrit tells Veer to explain everything to Manjeet and also inform her that tomorrow's meetings can be up till late. He says I'm leaving the whole responsibility for tomorrow on both of you.

Veer thinks to himself that tomorrow I'll get plenty of time to spend with Manjeet and I'll tell her everything which I couldn't today.

Goldie keeps some jewelery and money beside the sleeping Gursheel and says no Didi, I don't want all this.It's no use. I can't live alone like you despite the fact that I have a family. And she leaves.

At the Narang house, the engagement ceremony is taking place. Omi is about to place the ring in Sunaina's finger when Goldie comes in and stops them. Everyone is shocked to see her. (Btw all the family members are looking very nice esp AmBo... ðŸ˜Š) Goldie is crying. Sunaina says Goldie ?? Goldie says I know I shouldn't be here this time and may be there is no place for me in this house and your lives. But I couldn't ... I mean pls... how do I say this ? I am not even worthy of seeking forgiveness. Sunaina says but what are you doing here ? Omi says I'll tell you. Didn't I tell you about the woman who destroyed my life and this house's happiness. This is the misfortune of my life with whom I'm only related through a piece of paper. This is Goldie Narang !!! Goldie cries and says whatever you said is right. I was the one who never understood the importance of family and relationships. I never thought that money is not loyal to anyone. I hurt all of you but now I know how wrong I was. I have always asked from you people and now I am again asking forgiveness. Plsss forgive me... Omi says stop this drama. Now you won't get anything from this house not even forgiveness. Goldie says that it is true that I have lost everyone's trust. But how do I prove this that I have truly changed. The previous Goldie died when she saw you with Suniana. I realized that day that I have only lost. Omi says didn't I say stop all this and get out from here !!!

Bebo says I'll talk to her. Goldie tells Bebo that I have hurt you as well, pls forgive me. Bebo says no parjai ji whatever happened, we still have a relationship. I know you want money. We'll give you a big amount, our farmhouse and will also fulfill your monthly expenses. But you will have to sign the divorce papers. And also disclaim any relation with Omi para ji n Munna. Goldie says yes this is what I deserve because I'm selfish and I cheated my own baby. But Bebo parjai ji if I were my previous self, I would have done this deal but not today. Bebo says we can give you anything for the sake of Omi paraji. Goldie says no, nothing matters to me now. I just want my husband and child but I have lost my right on them. Then she says I'll sign whatever document you want. I don't need anything. With this she turns to leave. Papaji stops her. ( I don't get Papaji ko kia hai Goldie se ??) You are the choti bahu of this house and no one can take away this right from you. Bebo smiles. Goldie is overwhelmed with emotion and bends down to touch his feet but Papaji says girls don't do this at our home. You'll have the same place in this house. I know Omi will take some time to understand this but I can recognize between real and fake and your tears are real. Mummyji comes in and says that Bebo always said that your heart is pure, it just needs to be cleaned. If she has taken your responsibility then we can't say anything. My friend Polly and her daughter Suniana also supported us throughout this. Goldie is a little surprised. Sunaina comes and says I recognized you the day you came in to Naari niketan, I have seen you at a party with Mrs. Narang. Then Bebo and I planned all this. So that you realize your mistake. Omi is all yours and now take care of your family. Never lose it. Omi is surprised through out this conversation.

Goldie holds her hands together and bends down but Sunaina stops her. She also does this with Bebo who tells her no paraji ji, you are welcome in your house. Everyone is touched. Goldie hugs Bebo and cries immensely. Omi leaves from there. 

Edited by Ambofan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update alju
oh nooooooooo whats this, how come goldie is forgiven again, and then again she will be bad....
samirah23 thumbnail
Did anyone think to consult Omi? He finally accepted to marry Sunaina, and then they pull this trick on him? What if he doesn't want to be with Goldie?  Will they force him?  This is not good!
samirah23 thumbnail
And where was Manjeet? How come she wasn't at the engagement?
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
IT NOW SEEMS AS IF SKLB IS ABOUT TO FINISH SO IT IS TYING UP ALL LOOSE ENDS . THANKS FOR THE UPDATE
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
But I just can't agree to the Narangs for forgiving Goldie. Even if Goldie is repenting; her previous track was terrible. How she tortured the Narangs. No human being can forgive her. And I'm happy for one thing; no Manji in today's episode.
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Thanks!!

That's a bit too much forgiveness there