3 Idiots-surprise hua choupat! dev ko mila thapad

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar ...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar πŸ˜ƒ

Aaaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST

6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM πŸ˜ƒ

Vrush's Short Story Link

Vinu Ki Nihu - Nautanki Ka Raaz - A Love Story

Road to Vrushful - Wishful Thinking
Edited by -honeydew- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-honeydew- thumbnail
Vinu? how do you intend spoiling us this time????😳

-honeydew- thumbnail
thats why i say i love the show so much, after a hard days work, it still manages to bring a smile on your face.. whether it is through romance, or through the expectant storyline .. GHSP is like a breath of fresh air, no matter how many shows run on TV, may be also because we are emotionally connected to the show ... but kaash Geet the show humse kabhi parayi na ho ... shuruwad se shuruwad karte hai ...

there was a mood change in geet right from the first scene which meant, time like always played the best healer, but wad was also instrumental in the entire process was dadi ma..her little talk with Geet perhaps made her realise she should not swim in her own worries, when Maan also was worried.. she is still someone who would cry and sulk and express it, what would Maan do.. who would he turn to... she quickly reconciles, though it is not easy mind you .. and decides to embrace life ahead ...

Well, Dev's intentions seem only innocent, honest and clear.. for now he really really really wants his repentance, and he said that as well today .. so we are clear on that, he at some level knows what he did was unforgiveable ... but look at the maha maya of Indian TV, uspe villian ka chaapa lag gaya .. there have been shows in the past, where the main lead in a fit of rage and anger has misbehaved with the heroine, and has marred her mentally, he is later ofcourse repentant cos, he was the "good guy" and would have never overstepped the line had the girl not provoked him .. or he had been too drunk, or even if the guy were pure evil, if he were the main guy, he would eventually go on the repent, and the wife would forgive the guy ..and then we would see a blossoming love story between them .. i am not saying that is a good thing or a right thing to do, but that has happened in the past ... but Dev here, atleast as of now, wants to do everything possible to ease himself of his guilt..

i remember, one of my friends had really hurt me, and i swore never to talk to the person ever ...you know me, its not like me to stay angry for too long, but i actually didnt talk for three months, and after those three months when we met, the person wanted my forgiveness so bad, she kept following me everywhere, trying to talk to me, do things i like and started behaving as if her world would end without me.. i finally had to tell her, i was not mad at her any more, and that it was fine.. and you wont believe the next day she slipped back to being who she normally was ... the point being..

For now Dev will do everything in his capacity to fit in, but that might not really be enough for Maan and Geet, or rather, they are at a place where it doesnt matter anymore .. Dev is merely an addition to their life ...

Dev tries to create an atmosphere like the one that Maan would have for Geet, and he tries to do his best to get the two of them together.. Dev babu, agli baar surprise plan karne se pehle sab confirm kar lena πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
par nahi .. in logo ko drama jo laana tha story main, woh bhi twist ke saath ..
Maan overhears geet talking, and if you read her lips she says ...
I will forgive you, but get out of our lives, so obviously purana filmy style, Maan will only hear the bit where she says i forgive you and he will be mad at her... and he will start to wonder, when she has forgiven him, wad can he do ..uske gussey ka koi matlab nahi banta, yes he can hate dev for what he did to geet, and now the insecure man that he is, he might begin to wonder wad the scenario would be if Geet actually forgave Dev.. would she be okay if Dev stayed in the same house?? Or will he smartly get Dev thrown out? One thing is clear, Dev is bad news to Maan, and he has ruined his peace of mind !!

I am super proud of Geet for letting dev know, they dont need a cupid if at all he were intending to be one !! she has really grown since the last time she saw him, slapped him and then ignored him.. now she is indifferent to his existence...

and so much for the bashing, looks like they had to remove that hand holding scene after all .. kitna darate ho tum log cvs ko ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ€£

Arjun and Annie ke track ko accha sa mod dene ke liye thanks creatives... !! i finally saw emotions on Arjuns face today, there was a reaction, of anger, jealously, insecurity as well as possessiveness... all the factors that made his concern show towards Annie .. for once today Sangram and Nitya didnt really matter though they were walking in and out of the scenes .. looks like good days are ahead...

nice episode !! the red pardas are back !! πŸ˜Š Geet ke purane room ki yaad aa gayi ... !! when Maan had done up her room with red and white pardas ... these little props and backdrops are super pleasing to the eye and make viewing enjoyable ... maine toh khoob mazey kiye... kyunki Maan na hoke bhi, episode main maan waala feeling create kiya in logo ne.. lagey raho !!

love,
niha

LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Prem Ki Dariya Mein Lehrein Hazaar...
Lehron Mein Jo Bhi Dooba Hua Vohi Paar...
Oonchi Neechi Neechi Oonchi..
Neechi Oonchi Oonchi Neechi...
Lehron Mein Tum Dekho Kaise Aaoge Nahin....
Main In Lehron Mein Jo Bahoon To...
Rooth Na Jaana Tumse Kahoon To...😳

Helo Phamilyy...

eeny miny tiny take likh doongi 😳.....

CVs/ Jeejuuuu if ur readin dis agar mere kal ke exam mei mujhe kum marks mile naa tho uske zimedaar sirf aur sirf aap log honge 😭...ithna interestin scenes aur track dene ke baad tho i jst HAV to write naa 😳......I hav to remind myself dat I am in my Final semester.....GOsh!!!!😲

Dev planin da whole surprz fr Maaneet  - sweet n very thoughtful...bt poore plan pe tsunami aane wala hai 🀣.....Maan was late...uske baad Geet gv her bashan to Dev aur aage jaake kal ke episod mei Maan wd b da jwalamukhi .......
For futur refrnz Dev Babu - surpriz dene se pehle confirm karliya karo naa if both wd b available or not......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mrs.MSK - Geet said dat der cnt b any crack in Maaneet relation n NO third person wd b able to cause problm btw dem.....n especially NOT Dev......Wonderful!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘Way to Go lady!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

As Maan had rightly onz said befr n nw Geet has underlind da same fact.....dat if der wd b any problm widin Maaneet it wd b causd due both of dem/der ego n no one elz....NO other person wd b able to affect dem....Dis is da Maaneet I love...Nihu tere questn ka jawab mil gaya naa.....πŸ˜‰

now now now....Maan wd b angry wid Geet fr hearin wateva bit of der converstn he heard.....last tym da MU was coz Geet heard half of Maan-Daadi convo n dis tym its coz Maan hears da adha sach.....r v gettin a closure here?!πŸ˜›

Red curtains,red rose,card n note reminded me of da surpriz Maan gav Geet in her room...he had decoratd her room wid White - red curtains n given her bangles wid a red n white rose......😳😳

Meri Captain Planet teams up wid Dev babu n Adi fr bringin Romeo Juliet bck togther...

Arjun bechara pyaar ka maara πŸ˜†.....LOVED it.....after SOO long I saw anger,pain n abov all JEALOUSY in Arjuns eyes .......Sangram bhaaii Roses hav thorns, beta which planet r u frm?!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†.......n urself n Nithya r da major thorns in AA ka love istoryyπŸ˜‘πŸ˜›.....hopefully ur actions wd bring AA closer........Okie ven eva dis is goin to happn...Arjun beta gv a proper confession!!!😊

Lookin fwrd to da next episod......I like todys episod......😳

take kuch zyada tiny nahi ho gaya?!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† chalo Chaddoo!!!πŸ˜†

Loads of Luv,
Lavzz....
Edited by LavZ - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
MaanEet ki relation pur uthne waale sawalon ka pehla din...

Lets stay together, and face the cruel time :)...

________________________________ Edited ________________________________________

yes Geet loves Maan, she understand him very well, why we want proof for that, are we not much sensible to understand all this? Definitely we are, but we don't wanna, cause somewhere we have blocked that part to understand anything...Loved it how cutely she hold the pic, and talked...She knows how we love to give her surprises, she knows, how for her smile he can do anything...We all love Maan Geet, cause he loves you so much😊....

Awww loved it how Daadi and Dev arranged everything for Maan Eet... Dev intention wasn't bad, he genuinely concern about them, but MaanEet never wants anyone between them, and specially Dev....

Ek bouquet se do shikar, i am kind of enjoying AA track, and for their track they need NS, toh chalo inki aadh mein hi dono khareeb aao....Jalao jalao dono ko aur jalao aur apna track chalao lolz...Arjun if you really don't love Annie, then why bother, haan fooling aroundπŸ˜‰...

Loved it How CV's created the situation where they covered 2 issues together..1 GC is not here, so they don't have to use BD for MaanEet scene, and cause of this situation MaanEet scene easily will shoot seperately... Also situation actually will create the MU, so blame the situation not MaanEet lolz...Abb ghalti toh kisi ki nahin, DD tried to bring MaanEet closer, Geet on time was on place, Maan cause of meeting, and switched off cell phone couldn't made it on time.....Blame blame the situation, and cell phone lolz.....

Adi and Dev tried their best, but no luck, acha hai jub tuk GC ka break over ho jayega, good good CV's....

Since last week love to see our show back on track, and today When Geet entered in room of farmhouse, the mahi music took me back to those days where MaanEet love story started..It gave me same feel....Loved it how she happily looked everything, felt everything, touched the rose, read the message with the smile, the sweet smile....The tears fill in her eyes the tears of joy, she was looking everywhere, looking for him, her love, her soulmate, her life Maan Singh Khurana....Yes Geet ka Maan.....

Finally MSK got the message to meet Geet at farmhouse and left from there....

Geet was sitting, waiting for Maan with their beautiful memories, loved the blushing smile on her face, looking so beautiful...Whole atmosphere was beautiful....Suddenly she heard foot steps, and thought Maan's there, the smile the blushing on her face like she is meeting him first time, they way she turned and saw it was none other than Devra😑.....Geet got shocked, all happines flew away....

Loved it how Geet wasn't in mood to listen him, and left right slapped him with her words, and showed him his right place....I loved it how she was worried about Maan, and how she threats him that what Maan would do once he will know that what he did, he wouldn't gonna leave you...Bang on girl, loved it....He explained her why they had arranged all for MaanEet and Dadi also with him (Dadi ka naam nahin leyta toh aur pitta)....I loved it when Geet told him that MaanEet doesn't need 3rd person help to lesser the distant between them..Lovely girl, bang on.....I just love you for all of that you have said, which is true, and i am soooo happy that you have proved us right......

Dev dialogue was very touchy, 1 person can feel for him, but sad what you have done, you need punishment for that, don't know how you will get 1, but need it....How much i hate Dev for what he did with Geet, i must say i love this SS dude, brilliant πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘......

Wonderful episode, loved it, 10/10 for our sherni Geet........Story moving on right path, and i am seriously looking forward.....Lovely dialogues, wonderful set up, good work CV'sπŸ‘πŸ‘....

For precap:

Hum bewafa hurgiz na theey
Pur hum wafa kur na sakey

Will see what will happen tomorrow, Maan-wa definitely will fume, I am waiting the day he will burst out....

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Okie Vinu aye and i missed ohhhhhhh Shucks now
How will i know what he wanted to say to all

Res
hope i write something coz i am not in a mood to watch the show today
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sisters,

Perhaps a loved feeling within, a baby to be born dies.  The rest of the world assumes GπŸ˜›eet has moved on, when the reality is that the shock of her loss has only begun to wear off and her grief has just set in.  She needed the emotional touchstone, which was her connection thru the baby things, and which Maan has now restored back into the baby room.

Dev needs to slowly bow out, so that Maan and Geet can honor the profound changes that have occurred in their life.  They need to have moments of personal closure, which are crucial if they are to grow positively into their own reality.  

A reality struck me, that Dev needs to set his priorities right. He needed to ponder on the viability of proving himself to Maan and the lost contract at Gurgaon, but instead he went on to the lesser of his priorities - fixing Maan and Geet's life.  A total mess up of priorities.

πŸ˜›RES. for analysis of todays episode.

As Raaz's promises take form,  we see the guts and strength of Geet in handling Dev.  What a contradiction in life - On the one hand, we see Dev practically begging for a chance to be accepted in his penitence and reformation and Geet throwing that plea to turn it around vouching for the strong relationship she enjoys with Maan. 

The smile that emenated from Geet on the mention of her hearts love❀️ - Maan, it threw me off to romantic moods.  Aromatic woods and grasses in the fireplace.  Driftwood at the beach and colorful potpourri sprinked with essential oils.  So we have this powerful soul❀️ binding of Geet and Maan.

Dev's honesty in dealing with the situation yet setting his priorities all wrong.  He chose to be bold to reach the farmhouse and excuse his inability in handing the romantic interlude between Maan and Geet.  But a repentant heart has to suffer through its skirmishes and this was just the beginning of the difficult road laid out for him.  Who is going to believe his concerns ???  None.  He would have been respected more by Maan if he had persisted in his attempts to follow Maan to Gurgaon.  

The people who get on in this world ar the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want.  And when they cant find them, they make them.  This is Maan.  Only anger perverts and corrupts his mind.  As seen in several instances of dealing with his personal life.  And the episode promises a volcanic erruption of his heart !!

Roses and the color red, symbolically gives us the innate fragrance of love - of time and opportunity to revise and revamp and experiment with life.  Even clutch the tail end of these opportunities and one can reclaim the essence of this fragrance of life.  Maan made it and Geet made it to the farmhouse, the thorn that remained was Dev.  The fragrance of life and love will remain if Maan and Geet touch the tenderness of the petals without being pinched by the thorn.

AA are hillariously close to misunderstanding their understanding of each other.  Nitya and Sangram are clearly exit material.

Cheers.  

Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
sigh
res....for u my sexy niecyπŸ˜³πŸ€—
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
killer epsiode...despite the tesnion , Had a smile on my face, cuz I'm loving the drama.
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dev's interference in Maaneet's marital affairs however well intended is not logical. Doesn't he have anything better to do?  Yes CV's we have got the message - St Dev has turned into a new leaf who cannot do anything wrong but there is a limit!!!  Don't overdo it.

NAAS track - what do I say?  I am only liking this track bcoz I don't have to watch Maneet separation - how desperate can I be?  Nowadays, I have to practically force myself to watch GHSP.  Are there others like me?