Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

indian people...and iam serious...indian people prefer rona-dhona and over drama...u can see that it high TRP shows...isnt it not rona-dhona....πŸ˜ƒ
and i think SGP will be more of emotional than unnecessary rona...as i do think there is a difference between emotiona and crying..

Well said and that difference was very well shown in OBS too, no rona dhona in OBS was their instead they showed the fighting spirit of lolita and eternal bonding of lolita and ishaan , hope they will do the same in SGP
-smiley- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

indian people...and iam serious...indian people prefer rona-dhona and over drama...u can see that it high TRP shows...isnt it not rona-dhona....πŸ˜ƒ
and i think SGP will be more of emotional than unnecessary rona...as i do think there is a difference between emotiona and crying..

i dt know much about this bt i dt prefer to cry.....yah SGP CV's know the limits to show a thing even though thats a rona dhona that will be good and interesting to watch i mean more realistic
munni_sgp thumbnail
ya sush shwetha is right,our perspective is very much different frm typical indian soap audience and channel people knew this thats why they try to put their thoughts in serial irrespective of the actual storyline.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@himanshu...thats nice to hear...that indeed it wont be tooo much crying..

@ankit...superb yar....this is what we want now..we now know whats gonna happen...and we have to be positive abt that now...
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -smiley-

i dt know much about this bt i dt prefer to cry.....yah SGP CV's know the limits to show a thing even though thats a rona dhona that will be good and interesting to watch i mean more realistic

we havent seen too much crying till now...yes there will be total sadness when everyone comes to know...bt after that...it will be the spirit of fightback as himanshu said...πŸ˜ƒ
munni_sgp thumbnail
i have confidence dat whatever will be shown nw that will be different frm other shows.we can have some good scenes.
Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

we havent seen too much crying till now...yes there will be total sadness when everyone comes to know...bt after that...it will be the spirit of fightback as himanshu said...πŸ˜ƒ

Yes it will, Lolita fight hard to beat the cancer and live just for ishaan😊
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smiley_moon80

ya sush shwetha is right,our perspective is very much different frm typical indian soap audience and channel people knew this thats why they try to put their thoughts in serial irrespective of the actual storyline.

yes...we have to keep our trust in SGP...and see how it goes..it will be different for sure...(hoping)
madhu_d thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mathurankit

yes u r right...this is the time when we all should be together...jo bhi ho ab hai to apna SGP hi....we have to prepareb ourselves fr some serious times...so lets get together guyz...lets stop complaining about CV's, why dey r hurring nd all...i believe there might be some reason why they are hurrying so much...nd i believe they will do full justice with the track...nd of course we have ragini nd jay...so lets just pray things go well..😊

Ankit u r absolutely correct.. whatever the track CV's show, we are going to watch it  and see that the efforts of team SGP doesnt  go waste.. i am sure CV's  will maintain the standards and continue their good work.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sinha18

Yes it will, Lolita fight hard to beat the cancer and live just for ishaan😊

thats good...and the family...i mean is it just abt sushaan???