Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Crystal29

Ok...Why do I feel like crying when I hear about Tasha in the precap....Awww😍...My Tasha! I will miss themπŸ€—πŸ˜­

Good for us,Crys.OUR LTL ends tomorrow with that scene.Just like a beautiful movie ends.
We will miss them,but we will get our TaSha,and we can wind up in our heart,we dont need to take up and continue the crap they are going to show us.They think they are smart,well,we are smarter!

AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AzMishy

thanks for the updategirls

so rubal we have SRπŸ₯³πŸ˜

😲
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Another awesome episode...MR was PERFECT....and not to forget AG....these two set the screen on fire...πŸ‘
Loved every bit...everyone's dialogs....were good....
But i wish madhu's dialog didn't had that "dad" thing...she could ahve said..'Jab mere pitah ne tere pitah ko maara toh woh bohat pachtaye thay..lekin tuney mere pitah ko maarkar bohat bada gunaah kiya hai" 

Original dialog: Jab mere Dad ne tere Dad ko maara toh woh bohat pachtaye thay..lekin tuney mere Dad ko maarkar bohat bada gunaah kiya hai" 
I dunno but i feel she could have said that pitah instead of dad πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
anyways.....lets forget it...πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL toh chalo kal SR bhi ho jaayegi?? Full speed ahead..... Truly sabki wishes fulfill kar di creatives ne.....now everyone can be happy on an ending note.....aur bachaa hi kya hai LTL mein dekhne ko.....Kala gets her reckoning.....DN have the SR everyone's dying to see since ages.....toh kaam khatam.....there is nothing left for ppl to demand ardently from the creatives, is it?πŸ˜†

Thanks for the updates, guys! The family confrontation sounds amazing.....looking forward to watching it.
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HumaG

i have a future line this son will be so good loooking nakku will run awya with him to a basti and put soot on him and thus the story tells about a basti girls fight to prevent her son from getting captured by the rich ladies πŸ₯±

BOLD: OMG Huma...😲....kya story hai....i am sure someone must have stolen it already..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..u know whom i am referring to, don't u? πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
With an SR, the chances are now getting very bright for a retarded leap storyline.....oh well whatever.....MR will be out of this.....and so will IπŸ˜†

How will MV play a mother?πŸ€”
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

Wahin toh a lot is happening in single episode .......and that's too much πŸ˜† I think yest's epi could have been shown as 2 epis..... Pata nahi But nw I feel yest was okπŸ˜†

Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Good for us,Crys.OUR LTL ends tomorrow with that scene.Just like a beautiful movie ends.
We will miss them,but we will get our TaSha,and we can wind up in our heart,we dont need to take up and continue the crap they are going to show us.They think they are smart,well,we are smarter!

Yes, Radhika. I keep telling myself that LTL will end with the day MR quits. My heart is just heavy with the thought that how much we were waiting for these 2 to be together and happy for at least few months....Other problems could have come, but they would still be together...But now..Pal bhar ki kushi and again they get separated forever types...and Naku goes mad...Is this depressing or what!😭

Anyway not to spoil anyone's fun...We get Tasha romance tomorrow....Excited about that
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh god!!!😲 we were discusing whether will we gat to c TAHSA SR!!!!!!
so i mean to say RUBAL, we will see TASHA SR LOLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
KavitaDR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Guys!😊

Kavita