Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: neets_ltl

Thanks Fatty: This may come across as a bit weird but the sheer attractiveness of both MR and AG is just mind blowing- the fact that they look so good together, forgetting the sibling r'ship.....I mean they are two good looking people, in 1 frame, portraying 2 epic characters...something about the promixity with which they are standing was quite something....maafi (Naku ishtyle) agar kuch ghalat likh diya.

sorry for beech mein ghusing..but u didn't say anything wrongπŸ˜ƒ..they looked amazing...and I dont want kala to die..I want her character to stay..the relationship of Kala-Dutta is just something special...
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: incandescence

Ah, no it doesn't. It means 'regret'. Not everything in this WWW is correct, my dear.

Oh, no, I asked my mother 😲🀣 Looks like she's not as knowledgeable regarding Urdu as I thought 🀣🀣🀣 I shall tell her about this πŸ˜† Thanks for letting me know- 'regret' actually suits the show better. x
Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 13 years ago
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: neets_ltl

Well yes I think so in terms if bringing relief to us as, in terms of how things eventually panned out! But I think the episodes have been very consistent overall. Friday may bring the familiar surroundings of PN back on screen Can't wait even if temp πŸ˜† We need to see Dutta take Naku to his room, we need someone actually saying it's time for a puja- step forward AS, she'll do the honours πŸ˜†,  Dutta needs to a get some sort of grip on business for Guru's entry to be justified and by the end of next week, Dutta vanishes πŸ˜†

Word @ bold, and ESPECIALLY red...this is why the TB article was actually relieving for me...after whining about the crappy conditions in this battle wala sets, I was hoping only that we get a shift from it, even if for one last time, and we're going to have it...super happy about that! When DN come back to PN, it's truly going to be full circle...😍 Funny how I already feel 'nostalgic' about how that moment is going to be πŸ˜† It's going to be soooo good to see them all TOGETHER and having a breather...time to look at each other and say things! Hopefully before the pooja, fingers crossed!
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: fuzzyface

They shld have made LTL set in Medieval times, it wld have even cooler.
Kala my dear, oh  Kala looked so regal on the chair, she was the epitome of the Red Queen. 😍  

WORD! I swear LTL could easily be a historical....the characters all have that epic feel to themπŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: make-believe

Word @ bold, and ESPECIALLY red...this is why the TB article was actually relieving for me...after whining about the crappy conditions in this battle wala sets, I was hoping only that we get a shift from it, even if for one last time, and we're going to have it...super happy about that! When DN come back to PN, it's truly going to be full circle...😍 Funny how I already feel 'nostalgic' about how that moment is going to be πŸ˜† It's going to be soooo good to see them all TOGETHER and having a breather...time to look at each other and say things! Hopefully before the pooja, fingers crossed!

I really REALLY hope we get this.....everything hinges on how today's epi pans out....let's see....but yeah I want them to get back to PN and get that full circle feeling in a sense atleast.
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am waiting for today's episode for two reasons...
1. Kala- Dutta confrontation part 2...i mean i want them to TALK....yesterday's confrontation was a bit more towards action.....i want them to be verbal today....(i hope i am making sense coz i am half sleepy πŸ˜†)
2. I want to know what made Suds to flip sides..i mean Kala had a gun....and Dutta was standing in front of her unarmed....waiting for her to shoot....and Suds suddenly palti maring..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†.what made this Ullu take this move....
So waiting for today's episode for the above two reasons....
P.S. i think as Baji is lying on the ground..he might hit Kala also with a stone or kick her....and again Bazi back to Dutta.....my guess...😳
Edited by Bushy_92 - 13 years ago
niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i donot how to start but i am feeling so low if the ch is hell bent on showing what is narrated in the the tb article then iwish they show us some sweet tasha scenes and some light happy scenes with all pn wasis so that we can cherish such moments  but i have a bad feeling that they wont give us such moments as they look in a hurry to get rid of mr and must be excited to introduce their new track with the new entrant whatever is his name i care a danm he seems an over confident actor i have watched him in naidl and did not find him dat great that could justify his gushing about himself Edited by niki11 - 13 years ago
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
BTW..i read somewhere...that this Nana saheb will turn out to be the BH and he will forcibly marry Nakku....is it true? or was i seeing things....πŸ˜•
Someone clear this out to me...πŸ˜•
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bushy_92

BTW..i read somewhere...that this Nana saheb will turn out to be the BH and he will forcibly marry Nakku....is it true? or was i seeing things....πŸ˜•

Someone clear this out to me...πŸ˜•

No, those were all just speculations by ppl in the forum.....there is no concrete idea about what the storyline is with the new guy.
Sanely_Insane thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

No, those were all just speculations by ppl in the forum.....there is no concrete idea about what the storyline is with the new guy.

Thank u so much Anu.πŸ€—..i literally had an attack after i read it.....πŸ˜†...phew! i can study peacefully now...πŸ˜†