Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: lovePC

thank you!šŸ˜›
I'm looking forward to thank you at the moment and i trally loved Welcome, it was so funny! i hope it's something like Wecome!

It seems okayish...I'll judge then Tongue
Katalicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: eraser

They should rename it to Desi Buddhas...boyz my ass..šŸ¤¢

šŸ˜”
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: eraser

They should rename it to Desi Buddhas...boyz my ass..šŸ¤¢

šŸ˜†
-Anjaani- thumbnail
The title Desi Boys doesn't excite me! But who' the actress in it??
-Anjaani- thumbnail

Originally posted by: KatForeva

Chitrangada and Deepika!

Who's paired with akki??  I hope it's not deepika, they don't have that sparking chemistry!
Katalicious thumbnail
Akshay and Chitrangada are paired!
And John and Deepika (islia Joh started promoting on KWKšŸ˜†)
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
why doesnt salman just do DKD? like does he have a problem with that show or something?
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anu-pre4eva

why doesnt salman just do DKD? like does he have a problem with that show or something?

i read something about salman asking for more money & the producers told him they couldn't afford to give him more money but they really wanted him for 10 ka dum salman agreed to do it but  they signed on Big B for who wants to be a millionaire & put salman show on hold salman said he doesnt have the time later to shoot for them & that he was only free now to shoot for DKD but they told him they wanted BIg b show to go first so he went on & signed BB4 but salman says if they wants to do DKD he is willing to do it 

there was another story about the channel not taking up Sohil show & that caused salman to back down also but whatever reason i want him back on DKD 
Edited by MissIffiy - 13 years ago

Industry is full of opportunists. You wonder how these people keep sane.

Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MissIffiy

i read something about salman asking for more money & the producers told him they couldn't afford to give him more money but they really wanted him for 10 ka dum salman agreed to do it but  they signed on Big B for who wants to be a millionaire & put salman show on hold salman said he doesnt have the time later to shoot for them & that he was only free now to shoot for DKD but they told him they wanted BIg b show to go first so he went on & signed BB4 but salman says if they wants to do DKD he is willing to do it 

there was another story about the channel not taking up Sohil show & that caused salman to back down also but whatever reason i want him back on DKD 

ohh. but salman has done movies for FREE. why does he need more money now i am mad at him! i looved him in DKD.