Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LVraaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: minnie.reet

we all were expecting maan to Suck Geet's finger today but he didnt ðŸ˜† we have really vadde vadde dreams ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ¤£

Don't yu think it's pretty cliche nd germs....ROFLalmost every show have done that..😛
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LVraaz

Don't yu think it's pretty cliche nd germs....🤣almost every show have done that..😛

OH YEAH BUT HE COULD HAVE BLOWN ON IT... THAT COULD HAVE SENT RIPPLES DOWN HER SPINE!!!!
😳
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LLOL Bubba: Your randomness is always welcome! 😆

And yes, NO DEV IN AMRITSAR! (If they are dying to .. then it is only so  that he can come there to get beaten up by Tej/Lucky! -- otherwise NO NO NO DEV!)

Z
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: liv2laugh

@ Bold
Can Dev please go to Kanya Kumari or Arunachal Pradesh or Timbaktoo or even better outer space 😛

Sorry for double quoting but I agree.......Dev should have a track of his own. SS is one brilliant actor and him turning negative slowly and steadily will give the story once again a zhor ka jhatka.😃 However, first show some Maneet romance because we are definitely missing it. As far as the story aspect, please show Dev trying to hadap KC and then when Maneet come back after their patch up and hot hot romance, they can fight the evil Dev together😈 
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Don't yu think it's pretty cliche nd germs....🤣almost every show have done that..😛

Plus Maan would have become Dracula 🤣 🤣 🤣 or another vampire 🤣 🤣 🤣
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

who cares about hygiene....😆

Maan has tied the rumaal many times....he should do something different now....😛
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@ Bold and Blue....I totally agree about the germs😛  I would say a kiss where the shoulder and neck meets is a better idea😛
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

exactlyyyyyyyyyyy.....i am sooo with u....see everyone was expecting it to happen........and it didn't.....😉

see our show cannot be predictable....it never has been and never will......even i thought he was going to suck her finger......but it didn't happen......so....EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT...😛

I am khush, i saw episode 4 times....will watch again until i sleep.....so everyone khush....

RIGHT EVERYONE😡

🤣🤣

no but seriously, it has been used soo many times...bang on answer dudeeeeeeeeeee
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

LLOL Bubba: Your randomness is always welcome! 😆

And yes, NO DEV IN AMRITSAR! (If they are dying to .. then it is only so  that he can come there to get beaten up by Tej/Lucky! -- otherwise NO NO NO DEV!)

Z

OH AND WHAT'S THIS RUMOR WE HEAR ABOUT DEV BEING IN AMRITSAR, MISTAKEN FOR MAAN, AND STAYING IN THE SAME ROOM AS GEET 😡

GOSH I HOPE THAT'S MERELY A BAD NIGHTMARISH RUMOR

LVraaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: dtri

OH YEAH BUT HE COULD HAVE BLOWN ON IT... THAT COULD HAVE SENT RIPPLES DOWN HER SPINE!!!!
😳

Bas???? 😆