Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Its already difficult to handle ... because these expectations were there from the day promos aired and its not easy to just let go and not think about it. You have been waiting for months for something and suddenly you are deprived of it. And i am not ready to buy the argument that its because they had to wind up in such a short time thats why they could not, hell they have wasted so much time on showing merely fillers, if they wanted they had ample time to show it!
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
And even yesterday first the repeated a whole chunk from day before's epi then showed Tapli leaving in slow motion for whole two parts ... i mean what the hell they are just not interested they have had ample time but they just did not want to show a good end full of TaAnu ... just like SP, BT wants to teach viewers a lesson too like always ... to hell with them!
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Silence

He stands there quiet
He stands there lost
He stands there oblivious
To the one he loves the most
He's tired of his life
He won't mind embracing death
He'll die with the name 'Mishti'
On his last breath
He doesn't mind the separation
As long as the memories are there
And if even they are stolen
He couldn't possibly care
Love keeps you bonded
Long after all evidence that it existed was gone
It may destroy your life
But you will never mourn
The terrible silence
That comes after every storm is now his best friend
Because what was there in the beginning
May abandon you
But there will be silence
Even in the end....

sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes Soaps I agree with all the point you have made... they could easily have shown how taani kept telling him things like.. say have dinner, or shower and he obeyed but did not use words. They could have shown a better way of him not communicating to the world......

Also he is sadden by everyone leaving... Robi Taposh and so becomes even more quieter..... But what they showed the whole of this week is just too much.......

More than SP, right now I am hating BT and its creative for making a pathetic end to such a beautiful story.

BTW apart from KDMHMD, how have the other BT shows ended. Were they all so abrupt and idiotic? Bcoz these are the only 2 shows I have ever followed and both got horrible ending.
Soaps1 thumbnail
I have followed only these too, see Onu going quiet over roby, taposh leaving etc. makes no sense with the concept of the show ... its suppose to be tere liye, onu for tani and tani for Onu, they have killed the whole essence along with showing nothing but fillers and crap!
sam123_0 thumbnail
Oh I agree with the tere liye part... but these could be added factors.... right now they are the main factors for Onu. I wonder how does it justify him writing Misti on the wall... shouldnt he be writing Taposh, Mauli, Jonaki and Robi!!!!!!!!!!!!😆
Soaps1 thumbnail
Unless Onu is quiet due to all the depression and Tani misunderstands him and decides to leave him for his own good ... that would shake him ... but i am not sure if CVs are capable of showing this in a heart touching way or even if they are capable if they really want to?
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
sam123_0 thumbnail
That would kill the promise they made at the waterfall recently.... "Mey tumhare bina jee nahi sakti" or "even I cant see you in pain" She leaving him would be only to die because even yesterday she said "saath the shayad esiliye zinda the"

Oh how I hate the CV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😡
Soaps1 thumbnail
See she said can't see you in pain, so if tani feels onu is in pain because of her, she might leave him for his happniess

I just don't want any MU but it seems to be going that way
sam123_0 thumbnail
Oh please after all the things that they have shown so far in this show.. MU was never part of it. I so hope they dont end it with MU. Taani leaving I will take it... but MU... I dont know 🤢