Spoiler picture shocked me

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I just saw the spoiler picture where DEV stopping GEET. Oh goddddddddddddddd how can this happen and GEET how she allowed him to touch her. He is emtional. Where is MSK??????????????. What they both are doing. Geet this is not fair. Poor MSK he will be broken if he see this. Oh god where are CVS taking the track.

Wonderful this picture shows how DEV helping Manneet. Good. He is a crap. The emotions of GEET in the picture is unbelievable. How dare this DEV touch her???????. Guys i am really fed up after this picture 

Edited by verode - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANGILS.KALI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
May be she dont know , dev is there. . . She think maan calling her. . . Thats y she is not happy to see him. . . :) and leveing from there and dev stop her. . . . . . . She cant forgive him. . .
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I also shocked...Dev😡
namitasin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't know anything but i think geet became selfish ,all she culd think now is her loss never about maan n may b she culd do this too
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am frikken guna KILL CVS😡
Wat exactly is their plan to DROWN THE SHOW COMPLETELY??
This is SO GROSS n PATHETIC

seeing this its like watching horror show makers and ? veccation making geet a piece of crap
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: luv_harshad

I am frikken guna KILL CVS😡
Wat exactly is their plan to DROWN THE SHOW COMPLETELY??
This is SO GROSS n PATHETIC

OH God same from me. When so many tracks is available for CVS why this track. It will never give trp's for them. Anyway i always see the show for MAAN/ GC. but many here are disgusted.
Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think as the article said Geet is leaving the house after a fight with Maan and probably coz of this Dev.Knowing this Dev gets emotional and tries to stop her.I don't think Geet is looking emotional,she is somewhat like did-he-dare-to-touch-me expression,hopefully she gives him a tight slap for that,I really want that.Me too din like it at all 😡

Even before Dev was trying to touch her and he deceived.So I hope CVs know what will be our reaction to this and so hopefully everything goes well.😊
Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: verode

OH God same from me. When so many tracks is available for CVS why this track. It will never give trp's for them. Anyway i always see the show for MAAN/ GC. but many here are disgusted.

I am utterly disgusted..dev is her rapist n they showing such a DISGUSTING track? With so many good options for tracks they pick this one? This WILL NEVER give them trps but rather make more ppl leave forever🤢
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I know Veena tell me abt it yaar. I was at work and just logged in and saw this pic and i yelled "W*F"" soo loud and everyone looked at me as if i have lost my mind. 

Whats wrong with the CVs seriously??? I cant believe how this devil dare to touch Geet???????Hes just interfering in Maneets life and arranging a date for them😡. I think this might be the reason for the fight🤢. Wheres MK in the pic??Im sure he will see this. Enough is enough!!First going out with him, thinking hes the reason behind his happiness and now she lets him touch her?????????????🤬