Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: hermoinee

This story is told in 'Prahlada charithra' where Holika is Prahlad's father Hiranya Kashyap's sister, so a paternal aunt to the little boy.. This is also one of the methods with which Hiranya Kashyap tries to kill Prahlad for uttering Vishnu is the omnipotent God and not his dad.. I know that Holi is a north Indian festival, but all these festivals have their origins in our great epics, The Ramayana and Srimad Bhagavatham, the story of Krishna.. So in essence, Holi fire is symbolic of evil burning and good surviving.. So let us be hopeful...😊👍🏼

With this serial its really very hard to be +ve. But its time that they show that Ichcha winning over Tapasya..........................after all evil has to be defeated.
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamz12

With this serial its really very hard to be +ve. But its time that they show that Ichcha winning over Tapasya..........................after all evil has to be defeated.

They better be fast about it and finish this show.. I am sure all are becoming sick and tired of this crap which has expired long ago...😆
riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think rathod track will come into the series in these 15 days
ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamz12

indeed evil have to be defeated😡otherwise i will file a case against the production team for giving wrong message to the audience. already the crime rate is on its peek these days and now these stupid shows are encouraging all to do worst😲