A SECOND CHANCE-Deserving or Not?? (DEV)

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys.....Just thought ki ek aisa post banaoo, where i can ask the current opinion of the Viewers/Fans etc....

So my questions are....

If Dev realizes the graveness of his mistake, if he is Repenting DIL SE for his past misdeeds, and all he really cares now is for Maaneet Happiness and nothing else.....Do you think he deserves a SECOND CHANCE?????

If Geet and Maan decide to Forgives Dev,without putting any chargesb against DEV will you forgive him too, or will u hold grudge against Dev Singh Khurana???

I am just inquisitive and want to know what you guys feel and think....

Do leave in your Responses....

Love Viji

Note-This is not a Bashing Post, Bashing Characters, Actors, CV's will not be tolerated as the question is directed to the Audience, and has nothing to do with the Actors/Characters/CV's

Lets Maintain Peace on the forum n refrain from making this a war-Zone

Edited by rickks - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
A Big Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo for Dev ðŸ˜¡ i will never ever will forgive that ******😡 he doent deserve a second chance ..i hate him to the core !!!😡 ðŸ˜¡
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wow viji, i cannot believe that you would say this.

I don't think i have to answer this.....i am shocked....utterly shocked.
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Thush--

A Big Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo for Dev ðŸ˜¡ i will never ever will forgive that ******😡 he doent deserve a second chance ..i hate him to the core !!!😡 ðŸ˜¡

Thanks Dear.......For giving a Plain simple and straight answer.......😊

rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Wow viji, i cannot believe that you would say this.

I don't think i have to answer this.....i am shocked....utterly shocked.

I am sorry, but am i missing something Shiv😕.......Why are you over-reacting???? It was a post, a question which could be answered in a Yes or No.....There is no need of explanations either aur maine toh apni opinion diya hi nahi.....so i dont know why the utter shock/disbelief
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rickks

I am sorry, but am i missing something Shiv😕.......Why are you over-reacting???? It was a post, a question which could be answered in a Yes or No.....There is no need of explanations either aur maine toh apni opinion diya hi nahi.....so i dont know why the utter shock/disbelief

u seriously think that people are want Dev to be forgiven, that u made a similar post that someone makes every day, where people are always sayin no?
Sorry if u think i overeacted.....

but u already know what my answer is......so what is there to be answered?Confused
DrashtiDhamiNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

NOOOOOO

AFTER WHAT DEV HAS DONE HE DOESNT EVEN DESERVE TO LIVE
SaynaFM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rickks

dont worry dear...yahen aisa hi hota hai..Edited by Sayna - 13 years ago
Dev should only be forgiven once he has been properly and legally punished for his heinous crimes !!!!!
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

u seriously think that people are want Dev to be forgiven, that u made a similar post that someone makes every day, where people are always sayin no?
Sorry if u think i overeacted.....

but u already know what my answer is......so what is there to be answered?😕

Shiv i think u r oblivious to the fact that many on the forum are having second thoughts, as they feel that Dev realizes what he has done, they do understand that Sorry kehne se ya repent karne se jo hua cannot be undone, but still are willing to give him a chance if he genuinely repents kyuki Galati aakhir Insaan se hi toh hothi hai.....

Those who have said Dev needs to be punished are saying that He does deserve a second chance......i saw a post where many were in favor of giving Dev a second chance when actually that was not why the TM has started that thread.......

Thus the inquisitive side of me made me open this post....