Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Prud123

Well that is a dancing position which requires a lot of strength and technique.But if you dont like it its your choice but just one question shakti did something similar in DID season 2 in 'Khuda jaane' when she lifted her legs apart and amar picked her up.The only difference is the shakti is on the floor  and Falon on the bed.Did you find that weird as well?

its double standards all the way dear πŸ˜‰ i witnessed some in tons during DID 2 πŸ˜†
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Prud123

Well that is a dancing position which requires a lot of strength and technique.But if you dont like it its your choice but just one question shakti did something similar in DID season 2 in 'Khuda jaane' when she lifted her legs apart and amar picked her up.The only difference is the shakti is on the floor  and Falon on the bed.Did you find that weird as well?

yes i found that weird😊

my favourite part of khuda jaane was the lift amar did with the dupatta/scarf or whatever that bit of cloth was..i didnt like shakti's clothes in the dance as well

i was a more remo fan than anybody else's
Edited by bandicoot - 13 years ago
petticoat thumbnail
edited

Id rather have decent posts than high school drama..so editing this post offπŸ˜›
Edited by bandicoot - 13 years ago
Aiysha...X thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bandicoot

rofl

as in who has more varieties in spreading their leg

oh well

πŸ˜†

as much as u like appreciating falon for this crap, I would rather appreciate her for some decent dancing

If Falon couldn't dance decently, she wouldn't be in the show πŸ˜† But yeah she's still in the show so obviously she can dance well maybe even better than shakti 😳

petticoat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aiysha...X

If Falon couldn't dance decently, she wouldn't be in the show πŸ˜† But yeah she's still in the show so obviously she can dance well maybe even better than shakti 😳

dancing good and dancing decently are two different thingsπŸ˜† again perspectives differ

she is a good dancer..i dont like the chreography she gets..

she may or may not be better than shakti..iseriously wish i could see falon's solos so there is a scale for comparison..too bad there isnt
Tough to compare, Falon danced in double and mostly got lifted. Shakti danced in double as well as solo. Shakti was limited to contemporary dancing mostly and I loved those performances. I will go with Shakti because she defeated Geeta's contestant.:)

Originally posted by: Rapier

no one ever said she is vulgar. lol. people have been saying her dance is vulgar. which i deny completely! i think she is super graceful!!

P.S. shakti was never vulgar either.πŸ˜›

None of them is vulgar, dekhne wale ka nazariya hai. May be Falon looks hawter than Shakti and people saying her vulgar. Anyway, Falon is more beautiful than Shakti.
Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ooooo thats a toughy although im not a avid did doubles forums commenter person thingy i have to say I LOVE Falon that girl is stunning and can dance =D 

its hard to compare them both so im gunna choose Shampa she puts both Falon and Shakti to shame
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
falon is also a very good dancer but if I have to pick, then Shakti for sure without any doubts
charmz517 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They both are amazing in their own way.

However, in terms of overall versatility, I say Falon all the way! πŸ‘