Deepak and sanju did not met.

Shidev.Soniak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Deepak and sanju did not met because if they would have met how their love story will start. Their love story will start without knowing each other. What you guys think.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well I was the 1st person to say that I did not like the Mahaepisode and that was 1 of the reasons. God knows why they are delaying their meeting. So irritating.
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
May be after they fell in love.. May be suhana will be first person to know  from sanjana and from deepak....about their love story..
Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Well I was the 1st person to say that I did not like the Mahaepisode and that was 1 of the reasons. God knows why they are delaying their meeting. So irritating.

It was good that they did not show the two meeting at the time of holi as i m expecting their track to proceed slowly slowly and their bond will be solid as of our sushaan 😊
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sinha18

It was good that they did not show the two meeting at the time of holi as i m expecting their track to proceed slowly slowly and their bond will be solid as of our sushaan 😊

I agree Himanshu, If they had met and know abt each other they will be super nice to each other.. They should get to know each other first and understand ...... Their track will progress slowly and Specially aroud Suhaana's illness ,  It will blossom.... Their bond will b stronger by then....
     Where r U Himanshu now days ..... Hardly any comments from U these days... Even No reserved ???   
unexpectedlife thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeah. And even I think so its good that they didnt meet. I want Sanjana to be nice to him without knowing the reality because to me, Sanjana's this immature behaviour is looking fake.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Aray baba why do you guys misunderstand me?
By meeting I don't mean they need to their love story! No no.
Its seems odd how SGP has taken a leap to Suhana knitting a sweater and yet Sanju and Deepak have no idea how they are connected to Suhana. How silly!
By meeting I mean they could've at least been introduced to each other. You know, just for jaan-pehchan. No need for love story.   
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Aray baba why do you guys misunderstand me?  🤣
By meeting I don't mean they need to their love story! No no.
Its seems odd how SGP has taken a leap to Suhana knitting a sweater and yet Sanju and Deepak have no idea how they are connected to Suhana. How silly!  👏
By meeting I mean they could've at least been introduced to each other. You know, just for jaan-pehchan. No need for love story.   

I agree Sheemu.... 😆
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Are you pulling my leg Netri?
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i hope they will meet in a coming week