Will Bharti's friendship w/ Sudha be changed... - Page 3

Poll

... by the revealation that Sudha now adores Murli?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fuzzyface thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Edited 😊

Edited by fuzzyface - 13 years ago
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
deleted
Edited by --jas-- - 13 years ago
JaZzs thumbnail
deleted
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@SeaOcean
i understand what you're trying to say that why the Lal's trusted mridang? didn't they know about him. well what i feel is that when they brought prakash to their home. everything was fine at their place. then after praksh was gone the entire Lal family were in the thoughts of how to arrange money for veena's dowry. then murli said yes, then the family got busy with the marriage ceremony. now it was after murli found out that mridala were trying to use rupesh for money for mridang's business there was actually the first fight that took place. but as always our gau definitely knows how to shed crocodile tears all the time & get away with it. & we can also look at it like mridang had problems more it murli not with damroo. it was bcoz damroo beat mridang for murli, he received a blow. but then veena didn't do anything. so the Lal family must have decided that mridang at least wouldn't do something wrong for veena. so here again comes the twist whom to trust.

but then when veena's marriage broke, prakash convincingly lied in front of everyobody & got away & as i've said in my previous post trust again played the role here. obviously in a fit of rage it was natural for kamala to react like that to bharti, but then yes if they had thought with a cool mind for at least some moment then maybe they could have thought about it - whether bharti could be saying the truth. but did they get that time. they didn't coz then after that they never got peace. 

veena tried to commit sucide which added fuel to the fire. then rupesh told them to leave the house. mridala for the first time threw the bomb & showed their real face in front of the lal family. bansi got his first attack. the lal family were wandering here & there in the cold nights not being able to find a place to stay & above that bansi was sick. when they returned back on bharti's request, bansi was still sick. then the fire incident took place, the entire family was in the police station getting the 3rd degee for what they had not done. when they came back, their faces was blackened. so when would the lal family get time to think with a cool mind when they all were facing so many problems one after another that also continuously.

but then after the face blackening incident take place, by then there was nothing left to think about nor to say about. it was all finished. that was the end. nothing could be mended. the CVs turned the story in such a direction that even if the lal family get to know about bharti's innocence regarding prakash, it won't affect them now especially after having to face so many things. this is what i feel. i don't know how the CVs will now take the story. we'll have to wait for that.
fuzzyface thumbnail
edited ðŸ˜Š

SeaOcean thumbnail
Thanks for agreeing with me! but in my view all what the lal family went through was because of their own fault.
Fair enough murli saved bharti from fire but it was bcoz of gaushala that this incident took place, so if the lal's can trust mridala blindly they can also bear the brunt for their mistakes. The second dwarf atack that took place, was not rupsh's fault since he never called them there, if murli hadn't pushed the dwarf, there faces would not have got blackened and it was not that the dwarfs never gave murli the chance to speak, they did but he himelf didn't have any answers to their questions.
For murli, it has always been about his family, what there are going thorugh, how much pain there are in but he fails to see the other side. Bharit went against her father so many times and stood up for murli and his family but the lal;s couldn't see that. She did confess to the police that murli and the family didn;t burn her, she was the one who called the police to stop the dwarf attack, she was the one who brought them back in the house when there were on the streets, if she was really bad why would she do that?
i admit that bharti should have had proof before trying to expose prakash but at the end of the day she was successful in breaking the realtionship. If it wasnt for her, veena would have been living a life similar to what sudha was living in.

i understand what you're trying to say that why the Lal's trusted mridang? didn't they know about him. well what i feel is that when they brought prakash to their home. everything was fine at their place. then after praksh was gone the entire Lal family were in the thoughts of how to arrange money for veena's dowry. then murli said yes, then the family got busy with the marriage ceremony. now it was after murli found out that mridala were trying to use rupesh for money for mridang's business there was actually the first fight that took place. but as always our gau definitely knows how to shed crocodile tears all the time & get away with it. & we can also look at it like mridang had problems more it murli not with damroo. it was bcoz damroo beat mridang for murli, he received a blow. but then veena didn't do anything. so the Lal family must have decided that mridang at least wouldn't do something wrong for veena. so here again comes the twist whom to trust.

but then when veena's marriage broke, prakash convincingly lied in front of everyobody & got away & as i've said in my previous post trust again played the role here. obviously in a fit of rage it was natural for kamala to react like that to bharti, but then yes if they had thought with a cool mind for at least some moment then maybe they could have thought about it - whether bharti could be saying the truth. but did they get that time. they didn't coz then after that they never got peace. 

veena tried to commit sucide which added fuel to the fire. then rupesh told them to leave the house. mridala for the first time threw the bomb & showed their real face in front of the lal family. bansi got his first attack. the lal family were wandering here & there in the cold nights not being able to find a place to stay & above that bansi was sick. when they returned back on bharti's request, bansi was still sick. then the fire incident took place, the entire family was in the police station getting the 3rd degee for what they had not done. when they came back, their faces was blackened. so when would the lal family get time to think with a cool mind when they all were facing so many problems one after another that also continuously.

but then after the face blackening incident take place, by then there was nothing left to think about nor to say about. it was all finished. that was the end. nothing could be mended. the CVs turned the story in such a direction that even if the lal family get to know about bharti's innocence regarding prakash, it won't affect them now especially after having to face so many things. this is what i feel. i don't know how the CVs will now take the story. we'll have to wait for that.

JaZzs thumbnail
deleted
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --jas--

& vrish u emotionally let me down man .... she is indirectly pointing i'm odd and creepy and u liked it (the person whom i talked with for 6 months) ... i thought we atleast have some love-hate friendship ...

i guess Vrish had opened this poll/thread to find out our views on whether sudha & bharti's friendship be changed. but looks like this thread is going in another direction whether jas & Vrish's friendship would be changed🤣🤣🤣

come on guyz chill down... this is not a battle field😆 everybody can post their POVs, nothing to worry. it's not necessary that all have to agree with each other. then imagine how boring this forum would be. all saying yes yes yes yes all the time😆 

but the fact is jas without you this forum will be boring. you add spicy flavors to the discussions over here🤗
Edited by vik rocks - 13 years ago
fuzzyface thumbnail
Edited ðŸ˜ƒ

JaZzs thumbnail
deleted