Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deactivated1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: incandescence

I won't or rather better not comment on anyone's interpretation and opinion about the performance...but FYI that's not Dutta. It's MR who's performing here.

Lol. Yeah, it's MR performing - as Dutta Bhau. Or so it said when the performance started 😊

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i personally loved the performance, the leaves wer fake bt tasha had my full attention so i wasnt so bothered abt the rest...mayb thts y i didnt find nething wrong with the performance n enjoyed it thoroughly...
deactivated1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

i personally loved the performance, the leaves wer fake bt tasha had my full attention so i wasnt so bothered abt the rest...mayb thts y i didnt find nething wrong with the performance n enjoyed it thoroughly...

It was a very sweet performance πŸ˜ƒ Mishal did an awesome job considering this was his first. I thought that the man didn't have even a bit of rhythm in his body when I first saw the rehearsals, but he totally proved me wrong during the performance itself. It seems that he can do almost anything that he sets his mind to.
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hayye ram..maine ek baar bhi performance nahi dekha and everyones watched it once, twice, pata nahi kitni baar😲..and dissection-wissection bhi kardiya...sab wele bhete ho kyaπŸ˜†
deactivated1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvi7884

Hayye ram..maine ek baar bhi performance nahi dekha and everyones watched it once, twice, pata nahi kitni baar😲..and dissection-wissection bhi kardiya...sab wele bhete ho kyaπŸ˜†

For LTL and MR, I'd bunk school, skip work, ditch family-hour, breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elysia

For LTL and MR, I'd bunk school, skip work, ditch family-hour, breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

hayye..I know, that you'd do thatπŸ€“ ek chote-mote dance performance ko pata nahi kya se kya bana diya haiπŸ˜†
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

sorry ,,beech mein aagayi mein bhi ..but  couldn;t stop myself i 'd bunk  work / skip luch /food  for LTL and MR (raj)πŸ˜›
deactivated1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvi7884

hayye..I know, that you'd do thatπŸ€“ ek chote-mote dance performance ko pata nahi kya se kya bana diya haiπŸ˜†

Lol. Kuch bhi toh nahi bana diya. We only said it was AWESOMEFANTABULOUSBEAUTIFULSWEETHOTAMAZINGLYROMANTIC.

What's so crazy about that? πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

On a serious note, I have been bunking family-hour for LTL and MR. But nothing else. If I bunked school, work, and dinner, my parents would kill me - and then I would never get to watch LTL or MR ever again.
deactivated1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prncz

sorry ,,beech mein aagayi mein bhi ..but  couldn;t stop myself i 'd bunk  work / skip luch /food  for LTL and MR (raj)πŸ˜›

I once ditched my sister for an episode of LTL πŸ˜ƒ I'm a horrible person πŸ˜†
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail

Lol. Kuch bhi toh nahi bana diya. We only said it was AWESOMEFANTABULOUSBEAUTIFULSWEETHOTAMAZINGLYROMANTIC.

What's so crazy about that? πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

On a serious note, I have been bunking family-hour for LTL and MR. But nothing else. If I bunked school, work, and dinner, my parents would kill me - and then I would never get to watch LTL or MR ever again.

Yeah..ofcourse..kuch bhi toh crazy nahi hai...
I know, na...I remember when my parents banned me from watching LTL...πŸ˜†sick hone ka bahana karti thi, and then when my parents went out and left me alone, secretly jaake YT pe dekh leti thiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†