Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ziks

i too hope the same  .  Hope  these two become real life couple  by  any miracle . 

I wish to see their performances more and more  only with mishal .

She looks damn good with mishal . No one suits her  than him . 

Amazing chemistry  after being wet their  performance can't say in words .

They do have amazing on and off screen chemistry but i certainly don't want them to bcome a couple they do luk good together but stillπŸ˜’............ but ya they shud perform together more often😊.
Edited by niki11 - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: niki11

They do have amazing on and off screen chemistry but i certainly don't want them to bcome a couple they do luk good together but stillπŸ˜’............ but ya they shud perform together more often😊

I second Niki! MV and JB are good for each other. Also MR and MV do not seem each other's type. But would love to see them more outside LTL.
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nureat01

Oh man the falling fake LEAVES and the CLAM SHELL🀣

i didnt bother much abt the clam shell..wasnt paying much attention to it but yea it was cheesy..πŸ˜† but those fake green leaves were πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... i went W*F* when they started falling..πŸ˜† there were also fake white feathers btw πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushix

i didnt bother much abt the clam shell..wasnt paying much attention to it but yea it was cheesy..πŸ˜† but those fake green leaves were πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... i went W*F* when they started falling..πŸ˜† there were also fake white feathers btw πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Tch Tch Khushi.....now you're nitpicking too?πŸ˜› 

I don't want to say much else since apparently I'm ruining the atmosphere in here anyways but I just found the IDEOLOGY behind putting them in a clam shell in the end REALLY lame. And yes I feel that they overedited the whole thing with too many quick transitions b/w shots.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

I understand what you are saying abt physical closeness. I think Tasha are just right...they are comfortable now touching and holding each other like any normal husband-wife. And they dont "oh he is near me" every time they are touching. yh m glad they hav developed tht comfort level... but i stil feel wen SR happens, naku wil b da main 1 thts nervous n mayb hesitant bt thn wil eventually giv in... while i feel dutta wil b wel up for it..lol...i hpe it lives up 2 our expectations...

I think it took very long for Colors to pay any attention to LTL becuz its not like their usual rural issue based shows. I mean look at its attention to Phulwa which is a new show vs its attention to Mukti Bandhan which was launched on the same day. yh its very different isnt it...bt Phulwa seems 2 b duin very well in terms of TRPs... i dnt knw abt MB cos neva watched it, neva watched Phulwa either bt i herd its reali gd...there was a big trend on rural based shows doing reali well overall compared 2 others, bt i think tht phase has started 2 die out nw, nw ppl r liking shows like KMH and Geet wich show the leads in mre modern look n a lot of physical closeness.. But lately trps of rural shows have been falling and Colors is re-analyzing its priorities. Hence the attention to LTL. pity it tuk thm so l8 to realise... they've been so bad in terms of promotion of LTL from day 1... i hpe 2 c this change... Plus out mails also made a difference. So we must continue to give our feedback. yep we shud... i think evry1 shud mail abt this performance..sayin hw much we al loved it n wna c mre of it...

Vinay-Sharad did the Circuit-Munnabhai act. Also they performed for some event along with Veer, Raghav and the YPNHK lead.--gaurav khanna They also did the Danbangg-Chedi act on the same show. It was around the time Dutta's wedding was happening as I remember Vinay doing Munni song for LTL and this show. thanks for this info..i'll try finding the links on YT...

I dunno if Veer-Ichcha have ever performed on a Colors show...they performed on a Sony show India Ne Bana Di Jodi. You might find the videos of the show. thanks agen Ksh...ur a star⭐️

neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How annoying was Phulwa though? πŸ˜† Couldn't bear her for her a bit *and fastfoward it is*.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

I second Niki! MV and JB are good for each other. Also MR and MV do not seem each other's type. But would love to see them more outside LTL.

it seems evry1s growing 2 like JB n MV nw, bt i remember a time wer not many liked thm as a couple wen the news of thm dating was revealed... anyway i wud personally prefer MR-MV always... regardless of who they gt with in real life, for me they r the best 2geva n will always remain the best 2geva...
niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

it seems evry1s growing 2 like JB n MV nw, bt i remember a time wer not many liked thm as a couple wen the news of thm dating was revealed... anyway i wud personally prefer MR-MV always... regardless of who they gt with in real life, for me they r the best 2geva n will always remain the best 2geva...

It's not lyk every1's growing fond of them but  MR and MV in real life do not seem each other's type,bt on screen they really suit each other😊
Edited by niki11 - 13 years ago
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: neets_ltl

How annoying was Phulwa though? πŸ˜† Couldn't bear her for her a bit *and fastfoward it is*.

I wish I could fastforward tooπŸ˜’πŸ˜†
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks dear for links

OMG they look hot together when they are wet