Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: InnerPeace

This is really funny'I guess making sarcastic remarks about GC is fine but if it's DD than fans are accused of being biased or rude. If a negative article comes out about DD than it's definitely not true but when an article comes out about GC fans start calling him unprofessional and blame him for everything that goes wrong in the show. What I don't get is if fans really don't like what he does in his personal life than why they let it get to them. If an article comes out then don't read it or if there is an interview on tv, don't watch it'it's as simple as that. So what if he likes to talk about his personal life, who are we to criticize him about it. To tell you the truth'it gets a bit much even for me sometimes but I just choose to ignore it because at the end of the day it's his life and his choice. For me as long as he portrays the character of Maan well and does not let his personal life come in between his friendship with his co star'all is well. I totally adore GC and DD as actors'they do so much justice to the character they play and share a great chemistry. Some shows the leads can't even look at each other in the eye'here this two share a great friendship and never let their personal life affect their working relationship. What more can we ask for'who cares what they do in their personal life as long as they give us great Maaneet moments. If DD fans get affected by what GC fans say about her or her character, how is it fair when the same treatment is given to GC fans. How is it ok to bash GC and not DD'I am not saying anyone should be bashed because both work really hard to entertain us, even though they get paid for it but these two put so much effort in portraying their character which really they don't have to cause we have actors in the same show who don't do much and still get paid. All I am saying is'if you can get hurt when your favourite is talked about in a negative way, you should respect that GC is someone's favourite and you might be hurting their feelings.

"   If a negative article comes out about DD than it's definitely not true but when an article comes out about GC fans start calling him unprofessional and blame him for everything that goes wrong in the show.   "

👏

Nth time praising you, SO TRUE ! Very very very well said ! 

Poor GC ! Uski to kismat hi kharab he ! Kuch bi karta he, log piche pad jate he ! 😊

Why got married? Why sent on HM? Why he is sick? Why he is hospitalized? Why went to a two days short vacation? How come they gave interview even they are on HM? Where are they? They did not inform us, yaar ! Call CID ! Make an investigation !😆 Why did they gave interview? 

Why? Why? Why? 

You did not take our permission man ! How can you do that? We own you, you owe us an answer and explanation, we are lot more important than yours parents, relatives and friends? And you? you did all these things, without asking us ! 

How Rude of you !

Fame and success comes with lots of trouble ! I will not deny that ! 

Edited by maanddy - 13 years ago
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: maanddy

"   If a negative article comes out about DD than it's definitely not true but when an article comes out about GC fans start calling him unprofessional and blame him for everything that goes wrong in the show.   "

👏

Nth time praising you, SO TRUE ! Very very very well said ! 

Poor GC ! Uski to kismat hi kharab he ! Kuch bi karta he, log piche pad jate he ! 😊

Why got married? Why sent on HM? Why he is sick? Why he is hospitalized? Why went to a two days short vacation? How come they gave interview even they are on HM? Where are they? They did not inform us, yaar ! Call CID ! Make an investigation !😆 Why did they gave interview? 

Why? Why? Why? 

You did not take our permission man ! How can you do that? We own you, you owe us an answer and explanation, we are lot more important than yours parents, relatives and friends? And you? you did all these things, without asking us ! 

How Rude of you !

Fame and success comes with lots of trouble ! I will not deny that ! 

i can't love you more for all these words....Ufffff....Really...!!!!🤣
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I wonder what exactly the difference will be in celebrating Holi for the 'first time after marriage' and for the last few years because if i'm not mistaken, they were living together in the same house for the last couple of years anyway right? Shaadi kar liya toh how will that affect the way they play Holi?🤔

Maybe this time Gurmeet babu will drink more bhang? :\ lol

Doesn't make much sense to me tbh. Anyway, thanks Tanu!
aman2@yahoo.com thumbnail
i m aman plz checkmy e mail validate plz 

ZahariliBichoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
First of all You should have posted a LINK to the ARTICLE and there is NONE.. IF TOI gave this news then it should be easily available, its certainly not in any of the newspaper. That is the biggest POV for me.
Secondly if you see GC's interview with DD after the TIP TIP he mentioned will spend time with friends or parents or whatever. Mata gives the news  at media at Rahul's anniv that they will go to HM and GC says No he is not and does not allow him to talk.

My Question is DO they live together? IF they do then NO communication is matched anywhere. different places different stories. What a Celestial Couple? I have NO hatred for mataji but since she has BASHED GC's FAN on SBS & TT multiple times. I have NO respect for her. If she disappears tomorrow, good for GC as that poor fellow has been taking so much from this women. I have never showed any interest in the personal life of them but bashing FANS is big NO NO..  Sometimes I wonder who is lucky for whome.. It could be becos of HIS luck she is there otherwise the way she is psychotic, we will not be talking about her.. God bless GC for strength and courage to handle whats coming ahead of him. He will always be in my prayers.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Even after a mods note,members r still continuing to bash the actor via name calling

Closing this topic for now..but it will b under scanner and those members who r found involved in actor bashing or name calling will b given official final warnings via PMs now

**Topic closed
Geet DT