Sam's mum i jus wish atleast Dev finds Sam father soon
Ooops Dev agn Geet pain
The Geet who cant hate anyone is hating Dev to teh core
But sumwhr her reasons are fab
Loved how Rano was shweetheart she is really suljhi hui mum
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG. Poor Sameera. But with both Dev and Maan to fall back on, I am sure everything will be fine.

Humm. Geet blames dev for having lost her father. Understandable so, but sometime in the near future Maan will tell Geet dev's side of the story and they will be ok too. 

Great parts Opti. I am so looking forward to that foursome. Maan and Dev will make very good friends too. Brilliant. 

krati5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey dear......

as i ws busy for last few days, i read d remaining parts today............

tht ws a lovely idea of triplets.......... well u always write unique...... nd really appreciate for the sonography pic............ tht ws so cute nd touchy.................. thnks for tht.............

nd yeah i also liked d names given by maan to d babies which ws indeed very thoughful😉

also liked d arguments b/w sameera nd maan... coz in tht they showed their relationship's sweetness, careness nd trust nd believe..................

well i don't knw about d time, but realy looking forward for the arrival of angels in maaneet life
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
di awesome updates... me expected Sameera to say exactly what she replied to Maan after she moving into Dev's as payee...

loved Maan's question Is he falling for Dev...
Maan is possessive we knw tat but he is already showing his possessiveness to his childrens....cool...

So Dev meets Rano and she dnt inform Geet abt it...Hmmm...okies she is feelign for the lonely man who is just lke her son.. no wonder she is Maaneet's parent and MIL...

OMG sam's mom attempted suicide... have seen in films... but first time reading the pain...as i used to change those scene in TV...

Dev is a big support to Sam bless him...
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow great Finlay sam and dev come close i hope dev help her to fimd her dad ...

dev bring cloths for geet ....i hope geet forgive him ...maan is so sweet he took all very nicely and bring her back with out telling her sam is staying with bec he is scared to see geet reaction?????????

Awesome parts dear thank you

Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
loved the way dev took care of sam n was by her side whenshe needed some1....

dev still comes to take rano's blessings...😲...but i guess he is a good man after all...the way he went out without saying anything in his defence shows how much he still cares for the family...

waiting to c how maan will explain geet everything.....n also what yash has planned...n also abt the alibaug project...n also abt monty..wait wait there a too many also...😆

will wait for the next part...update soon...
fabulous updates Opti ⭐️
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i hope geet forgive dev
all parts a super brilliant
dev so caring atleast
sam got someone shouder
to cry on
pls contttttttttttttt
thank yu
Ilovemsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome loved it
now maan will be looking after geet
awww
loveedd ittt
plz update soon
well tomorrow will be next one probs x
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely updates, Opti..the way Maan got the babies to behave was so sweet..am sure he is going to make a wonderful father...and now he is faced wioth the delicate task of explaining Dev's actions to Geet..but their bond is so strong by now that she will probably take it best from him...and really liked Dev's relationship with Rano.. the fact that she does not harbour any grudges towards him..and of course Sameera's kungfu attack on Dev and, subsequently, her taking care of him..and  his standing by her when her mother is ill...this relationship is clearly emerging stronger by the day.i...I like to see that almost all of your characters have a strong moral core...whatever real life maybe, it is nice to see that atleast in fiction..thank you Opti 😊